shape
carat
color
clarity

LM Emerald Cut

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is indeed a beautiful stone and ring! I would do a wedding band that matches the shank of your engagement ring. Call Leon first and see what he says since he made the ring.

LawmaLlama

Shiny_Rock
Wowzwers.:love::cheeky: Love me some EC. Just perfect. Sigh.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
takes my breath away.. it's really just a perfect stone(s) and ring!

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow! I don't think I've ever seen such a fiery emerald cut. I normally prefer slimmer proportions, but yours is stunning.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Incredible ring! You lucky girl! I also think you should try many different bands to see what compliments your ring the best. It may be a challenge as your ring is so uniquely and perfectly proportioned on it's own. Congratulations, it's stunning on your hand.

NicoleEC

Rough_Rock
Can LM do a matching band?
After thinking about it I'm most likely going to have LM make a plain band that matches the width of my ering and then another thicker band with the engraving to match my fiance to wear on my right hand and I'll switch it over to my left when I travel.

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for posting more pictures! Your ring is beautiful. I love the bezeled side stones.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just step cut heaven..... I am seriously drooling over these pictures. You are a lucky girl!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and what great finger coverage!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After thinking about it I'm most likely going to have LM make a plain band that matches the width of my ering and then another thicker band with the engraving to match my fiance to wear on my right hand and I'll switch it over to my left when I travel.

Great choice!!! Your beautiful ring will keep its place center stage. And it seems like a very versatile option as you can mix and match depending on the occasion or your mood. You ring is among my top favourites here on PS.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The faceting on your EC is gorgeous, and the Art Deco look is fantastic! I agree, with that setting, a plain thin band won't detract from your setting - it's simple yet fancy, and I think a lot of things could pull attention away from it.

Or if you want that wedding ring bling, I'd go with a stand alone wedding band.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!:love: I love that ratio so much!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow that is a classic!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, that is a gorgeous ring!!!! Holy Moly. What a perfect emerald cut. Leon does a beautiful job. His work always makes my heart skip a beat. Love love love.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing emerald cut. Just WOW!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!:love:

imdoubler

Shiny_Rock
Love it! I'm not emerald cut fan but this is seriously beautiful

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your ring is gorgeous! Perfect proportions. It so beautiful on its own.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a dream ring right there! It's so classy and perfect - the faceting, proportions of the sidestones, and I love fatter ECs! Congratulations!

sachiemay

Rough_Rock
Love your setting!!! <3 I have an ec solitaire and I just adore step cuts. Mine is a 1:28 ratio, and I prefer the wider also. :) I have a 5mm band and there is not much room left on my finger with the e-ring added. I think a wider band pushes my ring closer to my knuckle and makes the e-ring appear even larger. I dig a substantial band and though they do not sit flush, I still love them together. Maybe do a contoured band?

NicoleEC

Rough_Rock
Love your setting!!! <3 I have an ec solitaire and I just adore step cuts. Mine is a 1:28 ratio, and I prefer the wider also. :) I have a 5mm band and there is not much room left on my finger with the e-ring added. I think a wider band pushes my ring closer to my knuckle and makes the e-ring appear even larger. I dig a substantial band and though they do not sit flush, I still love them together. Maybe do a contoured band?
Hi sachiemay! Do you have a pic of your set you could post? I would love to see it!

sachiemay

Rough_Rock
Here is the e-ring solo. Size 7 finger for those who may be wanting comps info. But do you see how a wider band makes the optical illusion? It does to me anyhow! :) 20171006_200507.jpg 20171007_051947.jpg 20171007_051947.jpg

sachiemay

Rough_Rock
Sorry, idk hiw I put 2 of the same. I was trying to show it further down on the finger and the closer to the knuckle. I also think jewelry sites will show models with the ring positioning closer to the knuckle for the illusion.

NicoleEC

Rough_Rock
20171006_052307.jpg
Here they are! :)
Wow, that band is awesome! Thanks for posting these, definitely some serious finger coverage. It does look bigger in the middle and upper photos. Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results