shape
carat
color
clarity

LittleD (my 3.26 ct RB upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock

As promised, here are pictures of my gorgeous new stone. It’s like a little disco ball. I absolutely love it! It’s quite mesmerizing and brings me great joy everyday.

30.gif

Mark Turnowski of ERD helped me to find this beauty, and I’ll be echoing many others when I say that he was a real pleasure to work with. Very professional and extremely patient (let’s just say that I had very exacting specifications, down to the very last detail…). He really went out of his way to help me find the stone of my dreams, and I’ll always be grateful for that. A BIG thank you to you, Mark! You’re awesome.

face1.gif

Okay well here’s a picture to start with…many more to come!

Ring size = 3.75

LD0001.JPG

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Flashing colors in the box...

LD0002.JPG

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Holy guacamole Batman! Talk about finger coverage! It''s amazing! What band will you wear with it?

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
all sparkly on my finger...

LD0007.JPG

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous stone! I noticed we have the same ring size.... so you can send that ring my way, hahaha. Just kidding. It''s beautiful.

*M*

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/19/2007 10:01:00 PM
Author: lisaC
Holy guacamole Batman! Talk about finger coverage! It''s amazing! What band will you wear with it?
hi lisaC! with my wedding band...

LB0009.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wowwww
that''s just stunning. You were right about keeping the stone center stage. The setting was a perfect
choice.

Now is that the 3.26 G SI1? And can we have details on the puuurty diamond band?

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/19/2007 10:08:24 PM
Author: sevens one
wowwww
that''s just stunning. You were right about keeping the stone center stage. The setting was a perfect
choice.

Now is that the 3.26 G SI1? And can we have details on the puuurty diamond band?
Yup, that''s the stone. I''m impressed that you remembered, sevens one!
36.gif

The wedding band is Scott Kay, and it''s platinum. I got it pre-Pricescope and don''t have too many details on it unfortunately. But it''s quite sparkly and I love it for sentimental reasons. I don''t know if you can see this in the picture, but it has a knife edge band and tapers in towards the stones.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow!!! That thing looks ginormous on your dainty little finger! What a beautiful stone -- I LOVE IT!

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
Its beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
how georgeous!! Wear it in good health I would be so excited
36.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is some combo! The stones are a lovely complement to your new upgrade. I wasn''t sure if you had a plain band or would pair it with a diamond band. Thanks for posting pics. Do you still have your original stone? And can''t wait to find out how big those stones are!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Awesome- I actually went back and read your previous post. Believe me, my memory is very poor.

Can you give us a whole hand shot? (not too much to ask is it?
41.gif
)

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
lots of teeny tiny sparkles here (pinfire perhaps?)...

LD00012.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my god that stone is amazing!!!! and HUGE. my jaw is on the floor. gosh and you were considering doing something else with the setting ? but there''s NO ROOM. hahah. seriously...that is the best case of finger coverage i think we have seen on here yet? congratulations!!! i don''t even know what else to say but WOW.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow BABY!!! That is some MAJOR BLINGAGE!!! LOVE IT! more, more, more more more please!

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/19/2007 10:19:57 PM
Awesome- I actually went back and read your previous post. Believe me, my memory is very poor.

41.gif
)
Hahaha, not too much to ask at all! But I just went through the dozens of pictures I took and realized that I don''t have a single whole hand shot in the entire collection. I need to recharge my camera battery right now, but I promise I''ll get that shot to you asap!

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/19/2007 10:28:19 PM
Author: Skippy123
Wow BABY!!! That is some MAJOR BLINGAGE!!! LOVE IT! more, more, more more more please!
Heehee if you insist...
9.gif

LD00013.JPG

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are amazing, the simplicity of the huge solitaire is absolutely classic and beautiful. You''re making me lean towards that look for my upgrade (only to a 2 ct though).

Congratulations on your anniversary upgrade! What anniversary is it? Must be a significant one. May I ask what you upgraded from?

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/19/2007 10:29:14 PM
Author: lucky sparkle

Date: 1/19/2007 10:19:57 PM

41.gif
)
Hahaha, not too much to ask at all! But I just went through the dozens of pictures I took and realized that I don''t have a single whole hand shot in the entire collection. I need to recharge my camera battery right now, but I promise I''ll get that shot to you asap!
For now, here''s the closest thing I''ve got (it''s rather blurry though)...

LD00015.JPG

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/19/2007 10:18:36 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Holy cow!!! That thing looks ginormous on your dainty little finger! What a beautiful stone -- I LOVE IT!
Aww thanks so much, Dee*Jay! I LOVE your *gorgeous* rock as well---it definitely provided inspiration for me to get this upgrade (heehee so DH has you and a couple of other culprits to thank!
9.gif
)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/19/2007 10:45:09 PM
Author: lucky sparkle
Date: 1/19/2007 10:18:36 PM

Author: Dee*Jay

Aww thanks so much, Dee*Jay! I LOVE your *gorgeous* rock as well---it definitely provided inspiration for me to get this upgrade (heehee so DH has you and a couple of other culprits to thank!
9.gif
)

Just doing my job!
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wowza, what a gorgeous stone and you picked a perfect setting for it. it does look HUGE on you, in a good way of course
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results