shape
carat
color
clarity

Little tsavorite

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 3:30:41 PM
Author: TanDogMom
Ltlfirecracker,

So I haven''t been on PS much, came back to post my sapphire and found your thread and your beautiful new stone! So pretty!!!!! Love it!!!

I really envision it in a modern type setting... not sure what I would do with it but it is going to be beautiful! Do you wear necklaces? It would be a really pretty pendant and then you would have less worry about it chipping, just an idea!

Oh, and re: BevK I had been looking at them too - the quality is great, and I really like that setting, but somehow I just see that tsav in a more streamlined and modern setting, I don''t know! I could really see it with diamond baguettes (one on each side) but then your setting may cost more than your stone... can''t wait to see what you end up doing!
I get what you are saying. I kind of see that to. I do wear necklaces, but not that often, I would rather do a ring if I can make it work. Here is a setting I like. I would have to find out how much it costs in WG. Sholdt

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 3:37:16 PM
Author: Kelli
Gorgeous! I always vote RING!!! That way you can stare at it more. Otherwise people will wonder why you look in the mirror so much. Someday when I get my diamond pendant I will be in that postion
31.gif
Yeah, it is fun to look at, don''t know if it would catch the light as much with my head in the way
23.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 10:02:05 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
Date: 9/8/2008 3:30:41 PM

Ltlfirecracker,

So I haven''t been on PS much, came back to post my sapphire and found your thread and your beautiful new stone! So pretty!!!!! Love it!!!

I really envision it in a modern type setting... not sure what I would do with it but it is going to be beautiful! Do you wear necklaces? It would be a really pretty pendant and then you would have less worry about it chipping, just an idea!

Oh, and re: BevK I had been looking at them too - the quality is great, and I really like that setting, but somehow I just see that tsav in a more streamlined and modern setting, I don''t know! I could really see it with diamond baguettes (one on each side) but then your setting may cost more than your stone... can''t wait to see what you end up doing!

I get what you are saying. I kind of see that to. I do wear necklaces, but not that often, I would rather do a ring if I can make it work. Here is a setting I like. I would have to find out how much it costs in WG. Sholdt

That sholdt is incredibly cool. Yeah, I would rather do a ring too - that way you can look at it on. I hope the Sholdt is in budget but if not maybe Whiteflash or another jeweler could make something similar. I think that style of setting would be just perfect for your stone - not overwhelm it, but show it off and protect it too. Ooh, I can''t wait to see it! Will you wear it and your sapphire on alternating days, or wear one on each hand?

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I hope this link works, but Tiffany has some really cool silver gemstone rings with half bezels just to get some ideas. This is the quartz ring and it has a cool profile!

tiffany half bezel ring

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 10:40:29 PM
I hope this link works, but Tiffany has some really cool silver gemstone rings with half bezels just to get some ideas. This is the quartz ring and it has a cool profile!

tiffany half bezel ring
Yeah, I will have to see what elce is out there, and do some serious price compairing. I was thinking about doing both my stones through Pearlman''s since I love since I love so much of there stuff and there is no one in town I have really found for settings. The only place that sells ritani and shalot here in town is Robbin''s Brother''s. I don''t want to go to the "world''s largest engagement ring store" for my RHR...

I will have to shop around online

Thanks for the suggestions!

GemRite

Rough_Rock
Nice tsavorite! Pretty color. Will make a nice piece of jewelry. Hands down tsavs are my favorite stone. Spinel is a close second. I try to cut a good tsav everytime i get the oppertunity.
1.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2008 2:42:39 AM
Author: GemRite
Nice tsavorite! Pretty color. Will make a nice piece of jewelry. Hands down tsavs are my favorite stone. Spinel is a close second. I try to cut a good tsav everytime i get the oppertunity.
1.gif
Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results