shape
carat
color
clarity

Little H earrings

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have these? I like them but am struggling with price and the concept of value versus price. They are really edgy and I know they are all unique, but spendy.

I saw a pair without rubies, just the diamonds, in North Carolina and they seem nicely made, but I'm on the fence.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yikes, seems like a lot of money @elizat

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have two pairs of earrings from her - her Grotto emerald drops and her Tahitian geodes with black diamonds.

https://littlehjewelry.com/products/grotto-collection-emerald-earrings
https://littlehjewelry.com/products/tahitian-baroque-pearl-and-black-diamond-geode-earrings

Her pieces are pricey - you’re definitely paying a design price for artistry and uniqueness. But I will say that labour here isn’t a trivial cost - everything is handmade by her: She buys recycled melee and smashes and grinds it down to what she wants herself. She chooses her pearls and slices them herself. She sets all of those hundreds of tiny stones into resin herself. That also means that anything you want in terms of customization - you’re already working with the best person to ask ::) I’ve worked with Hisano several times on other pieces as well and she is very communicative and has an expert eye - I’m very comfortable leaving projects in her hands!

For me it comes down to price per wear. I’m an “earrings person” in general, and I wear my Little H earrings a fair amount. Do you think you’d wear these regularly? I personally know I’d use the studs but I wouldn’t reach for the jacket portions.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they are beautiful and certainly unique - if I were to see them on someone's ear I'd think "fabulous, high-end, custom, intricate" - I agree with others that only you can decide if the total price is worth it to you based on your expected cost-per-wear - certainly the earrings are versatile and, yes, very cool.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elizat 20% off Friday through Monday!

A611369E-D9F2-4387-8DEA-FFE773039D4D.png

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Thanks @yssie !

I was hoping you would chime in. I didn't realize it was all handmade by her. That adds a good explanation.

I saw that special. It's not a bad deal at all.

I also wondered if a stud wasn't the way to start. I probably would wear the jackets though with other earrings.

Twist online has the studs as well and they offer 10 percent and it's less expensive than buying direct. I do really like the stud/jacket combo though.

And on the fence about the ruby or diamond pair...

I liked these too:

Last edited:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I think they are beautiful and certainly unique - if I were to see them on someone's ear I'd think "fabulous, high-end, custom, intricate" - I agree with others that only you can decide if the total price is worth it to you based on your expected cost-per-wear - certainly the earrings are versatile and, yes, very cool.

That's why they stood out. I actually have been thinking about them since I saw them. But then I think of diamonds I could buy. However, I also know myself and I can't bring myself to get bigger studs because I can't see them, so I have my .90ish pair.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of the two stud+jacket styles I prefer the B&W diamond version. I saw a number of her pieces at a show in NYC earlier this year. Rubies nestled into a dark enclave, like the interior of a black pearl, really just don't show up much. They're too dark to be called "red" in most lighting environments but they also don't look black like black diamond melee, and they're rubies... rubies never do sparkle so much as glint! IMO the photos on the site don't do her white diamond stone pieces justice - the white diamond chips sparkle and twinkle and they show up much more clear against a black background IRL.

But I really really like the Finestrino studs!! To me they read much more "cute"... I like "cute" ::)

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the ruby studs! They look very wearable. I see she has them with amethysts or blue sapphires too (hmmm, maybe Santa will have to buy ME something from her........).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results