shape
carat
color
clarity

Linda does another great job

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

baltneu

Shiny_Rock
I looked around and shopped around quite a while for a diamond for my fiance. I was a little nervous about buying from the internet, but since I work in NYC was was able to go to Linda''s office and meet her. She is professional and low key, lots of energy I may add! I needed the rock appraised so we located an appraisor in NYC and she walked the diamond to the appraisor and then picked it up when done, she basically cut out a shipping step and made it easier for me. She kept an arms distance between me and the appraisor. I Bought it, shipped to me when they said, and now on the finger of my fiance, Gail, who was very surprised and very happy.
All I can say is that it was a good shopping experience for me, and Linda turned out to be outstanding, very responsive, and "a cut above the rest".
Bill

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Bill and I'm glad to hear that Linda did a great job for you!

You know we want to see pictures.
2.gif

edtited to add: I just saw the picture in the "Show me the Ring" forum. It's a beauty!

skibum

Rough_Rock
Congratulations Bill
and Linda for another great job.

Cheers,
David

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty pic on show me the ring! Once again, thumbs up for Linda!
1.gif
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results