Lightbox new facility and..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Oh!!! Sounds exciting. Thanks for sharing

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Whaaaat!!! This is super interesting! I hope this means more varied pieces available. That would be super nice!

Edit: oh wow! I love what they have out right now! The baguettes interest me. I wonder how size matched they are.

Last edited:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
New colors and bigger diamonds in a few years!

“The biggest priority for us in 2021 is exploring the opportunity to go to larger sizes,” Coe noted. “That is something we are working on — going up to 2 carats.”

Meanwhile, the lab-grown brand is also looking to extend its color range beyond white, blue and pink.

“Our scientists are already looking at other color options, and in the lab at least, we’ve made yellows, greens, violets and other shades,” Coe added. “But that’s more likely in the 2022, 2023 timeframe, probably.”

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I can't see any lab grown diamond jewellery on the UK version of Blue Nile. Lightbox still seems intent on not serving the UK market. Grrrr!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
New colors and bigger diamonds in a few years!

“The biggest priority for us in 2021 is exploring the opportunity to go to larger sizes,” Coe noted. “That is something we are working on — going up to 2 carats.”

Meanwhile, the lab-grown brand is also looking to extend its color range beyond white, blue and pink.

“Our scientists are already looking at other color options, and in the lab at least, we’ve made yellows, greens, violets and other shades,” Coe added. “But that’s more likely in the 2022, 2023 timeframe, probably.”

Lol this would actually make replacing my poor scratched in 48 hours lab sapphire with a blue diamond something I could actually do by my 10th anniversary doable. I like this news!

Myshinybestlife

Shiny_Rock
Those climber earings are beautiful. So many options ❤
I am really excited to see this!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't see any lab grown diamond jewellery on the UK version of Blue Nile. Lightbox still seems intent on not serving the UK market. Grrrr!

Considering the average size of an ER is about 0.5ct in UK, we are not worthy, obviously!

DK :lol-2:

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
Yes - looks like all are in 14k
Now if only they added a screw back 2CTW !

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock

I can see the items with AUD prices. Email them.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
I’m glad they’re doing 14k gold and some of the designs look nicer, but the Bloomie’s sales have warped my expectations for price. I look forward to watching how this develops, and might shop again when it’s sale time :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

:(2

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I can see the items with AUD prices. Email them.

It's a no. Lightbox do not sell to the UK. Aaaaagh !!

Blue Nile has a site which serves the UK but the stock is not as comprehensive as the US site. If you try to order from the US site there is no option to select the UK on checkout.

Perhaps when production ramps up at the new factory they'll then expand their service area.

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
It's a no. Lightbox do not sell to the UK. Aaaaagh !!

Blue Nile has a site which serves the UK but the stock is not as comprehensive as the US site. If you try to order from the US site there is no option to select the UK on checkout.

Perhaps when production ramps up at the new factory they'll then expand their service area.

Kya

Shiny_Rock
I just came on pricescope after receiving the promotional email from BlueNile. I have heard that the actual cut wuality on lightbox jewelry isnt great compared to other lab diamonds.

What are y’all’s thoughts on this? I’m wondering if BlueNile’s lighbox items will be better quality..?

The actual styles are gorgeous!!!

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
I just came on pricescope after receiving the promotional email from BlueNile. I have heard that the actual cut wuality on lightbox jewelry isnt great compared to other lab diamonds.

What are y’all’s thoughts on this? I’m wondering if BlueNile’s lighbox items will be better quality..?

Here’s an interesting article about this.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock

The Lightbox diamonds that I have are very good/excellent cut and are very sparkly! The setting could be better, but I reset 2 pendant necklaces into 2 CTW earrings so the setting didn't matter to me.

I hope Lightbox / Blue Nile comes out with more pieces, especially statement earrings and bangles!

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
The Lightbox diamonds that I have are very good/excellent cut and are very sparkly! The setting could be better, but I reset 2 pendant necklaces into 2 CTW earrings so the setting didn't matter to me.

I hope Lightbox / Blue Nile comes out with more pieces, especially statement earrings and bangles!

Hi @MRBXXXFVVS1 I did the same after seeing you did your reset. So thanks to you. :) I figure it was just too hard to catch their studs and $200 price difference was worth not having to wait.

Dhana

Shiny_Rock

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have several pieces and all are beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results