shape
carat
color
clarity

Lightbox Loose Stones up to 2ct Just Became Available

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Good morning/evening lab diamond lovers!

Loose stones just became available on the LB website up to 2cts! Currently only MRB, and the biggest ones are not their "extra special" category... but they're available to order!

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I just ordered the 1.75 carat! I can’t wait to see it!

Loose stones just became available on the LB website up to 2cts! Currently only MRB, and the biggest ones are not their "extra special" category... but they're available to order!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
@FL_runner @prinsad What do you have planned for your diamonds?

Im going to take a look and am thinking of a classic solitaire in YG/platinum vs a three stone. If I end up picking a three stone I'll probably pick up a pair of their studs on sale (i was thinking 1ct total weight so 1/2ct side stones), or use a set of lab rubies as they are my birthstone and I'd love to have something that incorporates them.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
I just ordered two 2 ct white stones for stud earrings( 4 ctw, my dream size). She said things are selling out quickly. I worked briefly in a jewelry store this summer where she featured a few lab diamonds-all were exquisite(there was a 4.51 ct rb that was to DIE FOR). Are the Lightbox stones worthy? I am nervous about whether or not I will love the cut(as it says vg). Thanks for any input. I will share pics after I receive the stones. You really cannot beat the price!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I just ordered two 2 ct white stones for stud earrings( 4 ctw, my dream size). She said things are selling out quickly. I worked briefly in a jewelry store this summer where she featured a few lab diamonds-all were exquisite(there was a 4.51 ct rb that was to DIE FOR). Are the Lightbox stones worthy? I am nervous about whether or not I will love the cut(as it says vg). Thanks for any input. I will share pics after I receive the stones. You really cannot beat the price!

4ctw studs in the setting of your choice are a GREAT idea! The standard LB martini studs probably wouldn't work well at that diameter for a lot of people, and you can't beat the price. I hope they come nicely cut and well matched for you!

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
4ctw studs in the setting of your choice are a GREAT idea! The standard LB martini studs probably wouldn't work well at that diameter for a lot of people, and you can't beat the price. I hope they come nicely cut and well matched for you!
Thank you so much for responding. I am going to have a local jeweler set them, as I am anxious about the whole thing lol.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock

I bought 2 of the 1ct pendants in 2020 when they first came out to make studs. The cut was great, very good/excellent IMO. Compared side by side with super ideals the only difference I noticed was there was less of a disco ball effect when the diamonds were rotated. They looked identical stationary. Given how they will be used for earrings (and won't be able to see them most of the time), I think you will be happy with them!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Don't forget SMS10 for 10% off!
I ordered a 2ct too!!! Omg bad influence. So who can set this in a simple solitaire?

Some of PS' favorite vendors:

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I bought 2 of the 1ct pendants in 2020 when they first came out to make studs. The cut was great, very good/excellent IMO. Compared side by side with super ideals the only difference I noticed was there was less of a disco ball effect when the diamonds were rotated. They looked identical stationary. Given how they will be used for earrings (and won't be able to see them most of the time), I think you will be happy with them!

Yes, I have a pair of 1ctw for daily wear and 2ctw for dressier occasions. They are cut well (I agree with the VG/excellent but not super ideal), are colorless and are very bright and sparkly, but tend to have a "bright white" effect as opposed to rainbow fire. For me, for earrings, it was a great choice! I worry about losing an earring and at that price I feel comfortable wearing them around. I don't want to go bigger for studs right now, or else I would have bought two of the big stones, too!

oceanblue

Shiny_Rock
Some of PS' favorite vendors:

Those are all pricescope favorite vendors. I am VERY surprised that they are listed on the Lightbox website.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Those are all pricescope favorite vendors. I am VERY surprised that they are listed on the Lightbox website.

We are probably the target audience for Lightbox, since we reserve super ideals for ERs and these are fun pieces for us! I'm sure the vendors will get more exposure and business through partnering with them?

KeepStepping

Shiny_Rock
Is anyone having trouble checking out? My options are to use one of the three pay methods without the coupon, or get an endless swirling gray button when I click next for payment information if I try to use the coupon if I don’t pick one of the three external check-out methods (apple, paypal, etc). With those three payments, there’s no option I see to use the coupon. Wondering if it is worth just not trying with the coupon to guarantee I get one.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I just got LB 2 cttw earrings in YG and they are spectacular! These will be gorgeous for earrings!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Is anyone having trouble checking out? My options are to use one of the three pay methods without the coupon, or get an endless swirling gray button when I click next for payment information if I try to use the coupon if I don’t pick one of the three external check-out methods (apple, paypal, etc). With those three payments, there’s no option I see to use the coupon. Wondering if it is worth just not trying with the coupon to guarantee I get one.

I tried using the coupon but it wasn't working for me and decided to just check out. I hate to lose out on the discount, but I was concerned about them selling out. Of course, they will get a restock eventually...

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
Don't forget SMS10 for 10% off!
I ordered a 2ct too!!! Omg bad influence. So who can set this in a simple solitaire?

I had no idea there was a code :/ . I’m hoping a local jeweler will set it. I moved right before the pandemic so I don’t have a relationship with one yet, but I figure a couple calls and I should find someone who isn’t touchy about lab stones.

Do you have a setting in mind?

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock

Thank you for your input. Lightbox actually gave me a 10% discount, but there was a snafu and first order was cancelled. I was at the vet and had to rush home(40 minute drive-best vet ever lol) and re-order but Sara was very helpful and whew! They should be here in three days....I love super ideals(my WF aca is fabulous) so I can't wait to see how these look.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
I had no idea there was a code :/ . I’m hoping a local jeweler will set it. I moved right before the pandemic so I don’t have a relationship with one yet, but I figure a couple calls and I should find someone who isn’t touchy about lab stones.

Do you have a setting in mind?

Ahh it looks like people have trouble applying it so you didn't miss out!
I want a thin solitaire with 6 delicate claw prongs in either white gold or platinum (whatever is cheaper). This will be my fun ring. Well, this is the most I've ever spent on a single piece of jewelry, so maybe it'll be my main ring. I've never bought loose stones to set before so we'll see how this goes...

MTD

Rough_Rock

I'm am trying to contact lightbox via phone but could not find their phone number.
Can you please share the number you use to contact them?

I just ordered one 1.75 white stone to check it out first (my first time to venture in lab created diamonds) but it seemed I should have ordered two since I plan to have a set of earrings made in case supplies fly out fast. I tried to order another one of the 1.75 stone but lightbox check out says I have reached my limit of one (1) stone.

How were you guys able to order two(2) of the same stones?

Thank you for the help. Much appreciated.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results