shape
carat
color
clarity

Lightbox 50% sale

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My LB pink halo pendant 0.5 tcw arrived! It’s gorgeous, I managed to sneak a few photos before it was whisked away, it’s for my birthday next month.
Here are a few photos in different lighting.
The pink diamond looks more peachy than baby pink shade.
460093AF-1B0F-4D79-A65C-B343558A6473.jpeg

Attachments

• 4664D69C-6510-4997-AD03-75B76B878EE3.jpeg
    4664D69C-6510-4997-AD03-75B76B878EE3.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 73
  • ED05D5D2-8357-4648-944D-9CE1D63A0F9A.jpeg
    ED05D5D2-8357-4648-944D-9CE1D63A0F9A.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 77

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the heads up @oceanblue
I bought a pair of pink studs 1/2ctw . I was hoping for the 2ctw white studs but they are not available or even the 0.75ct singles, but they are also sold out.

I’m happy for the 1/2 ctw for my second piercings.
Use SMS10 for an extra 10% off too!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I want to but can't do it. Lightbox says they don't bother to grade them so why am i buying them?

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I want to but can't do it. Lightbox says they don't bother to grade them so why am i buying them?

At the Lightbox price point, I'm satisfied with their spec range:

Newgirl87

Rough_Rock
Beautiful choice! I have the pink version and I wear it everyday. Glad the code worked for you too.
I cannot use the 10% discount, it says not valid for this item? Unlucky!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I cannot use the 10% discount, it says not valid for this item? Unlucky!

Oh no! Sorry about that.
Can you share the item you were looking at buying and I’ll see if it works for me.

Newgirl87

Rough_Rock
Oh no! Sorry about that.
Can you share the item you were looking at buying and I’ll see if it works for me.

Thanksss, but I ship it to Singapore. Maybe that's why?

Btw may I ask if yours is also set in silver? How's it held up?

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanksss, but I ship it to Singapore. Maybe that's why?

Btw may I ask if yours is also set in silver? How's it held up?

I just tried the code for your necklace, I’m in Australia and it didn’t work for me either. Maybe it only works on select items. If it’s your first purchase, sign up for newsletter, I think they send you a code for 10% off?
My halo necklace was also set in silver and it’s held up well, like new. I’m also very lazy because I don’t remove it for showering, I probably should take it off :lol:

Newgirl87

Rough_Rock
I just tried the code for your necklace, I’m in Australia and it didn’t work for me either. Maybe it only works on select items. If it’s your first purchase, sign up for newsletter, I think they send you a code for 10% off?
My halo necklace was also set in silver and it’s held up well, like new. I’m also very lazy because I don’t remove it for showering, I probably should take it off :lol:

I did signed up and got 10% email with no code whatsoever and nothing happen when checking out, so dissapointing lightbox!!

Thanks a lot for your help!!!
You really take it to shower and it's not discolored yet? it's a miracle lol. I cannot have any silver piece that lasted more than 3months without turning black.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I did signed up and got 10% email with no code whatsoever and nothing happen when checking out, so dissapointing lightbox!!

Thanks a lot for your help!!!
You really take it to shower and it's not discolored yet? it's a miracle lol. I cannot have any silver piece that lasted more than 3months without turning black.

That’s annoying, sorry the codes aren’t working for you. I have a feeling Lighbox removed the codes during the sale and I must have been just lucky to sneak in before they did it.
I think skin/body chemistry has an effect on whether silver discolours or not.
I hope you find something to treat yourself with, even though the codes aren’t working.

oceanblue

Shiny_Rock
I am glad the extra code worked for some of y'all, I assumed it wouldn't so did not even try it. Have a 3/4 carat pendant necklace on the way, it was $350! Can not wait to check it out.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got the 3/4 ct pink solitaire necklace. It’s already shipped.

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Will do! I hope I love it. I was tempted by the baguette one, too.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I used the code WELCOME10 and ordered yesterday. It worked when I used it so hopefully it is still valid.

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A couple of shots of the 0.5 ring. The diamond is very white with good sparkle, certainly worth the cost, and the ring has nice weight and seems well made. I'm not sure I can adjust to the open style, though. I'd definitely like it better with a full band. Still deciding if I will keep it.

IMG_6245.JPG IMG_6242.JPG IMG_6241.JPG

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
Wow a lot of their styles are on sale. I snagged a bracelet and earrings. I hope this means they will have a lot of new designs in the coming future, and they're trying to clear their inventory out. I've been less interested in them lately as their designs have been fairly boring, and they haven't branched out all (no stones >1 carat, no new cuts, etc.) If they had emerald cuts I would be all over it.

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I wanted this SO BAD but it was sold out by the time I realized there was a sale.

@michellelynn9175 , I have not returned this ring yet and I would be glad to offer it to you to purchase if you are interested. I paid $385 and that's what I would ask. No pressure, of course, but I thought I'd offer. It's size 8.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
@michellelynn9175 , I have not returned this ring yet and I would be glad to offer it to you to purchase if you are interested. I paid $385 and that's what I would ask. No pressure, of course, but I thought I'd offer. It's size 8.

This is soooooooo tempting. Can you give me a little time to consider it? I was hoping you’d say it was a 6 or something and it be way too small, but alas, I needed an 8. Maybe it’s just meant to be!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is soooooooo tempting. Can you give me a little time to consider it? I was hoping you’d say it was a 6 or something and it be way too small, but alas, I needed an 8. Maybe it’s just meant to be!

I totally understand, and sure -- I can hold onto it for a couple of days? =)2

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I totally understand, and sure -- I can hold onto it for a couple of days? =)2

Thank you! I’ll make a decision by Friday at the latest. I have some big financial things coming up this week and I’ll have to number crunch.

ETA: Adulting is stupid...

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@michellelynn9175 , Yes, on the adulting :lol:! And that sounds good! (I made a Loupe Troop listing so you can contact me there.)

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results