shape
carat
color
clarity

Lightbox 50% sale

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On their website. Probably items discontinued but the pierced diamonds make nice earrings!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
@glitterata

Tagging you for a single white 1/4 stone. I didn’t tag you on my post in the Bloomie’s thread but there’s a new sale there as well. I’d still go with JA for 0.5ctw studs.

Last edited:

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
At those prices I am tempted to make myself a pair of princess cut studs. Anyone grabbing anything?

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Just ordered a .75 princess pendant for a coworker in white. Praying that it's a nice stone.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
None of this is helpful when they won't ship to the UK ;)) lol

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
I'm debating between the 3/4 princess cut necklace or the .5 ct pierced necklace. But unsure....I have the pierced earrings and really like them. I already have 3 diamond necklaces... getting another seems a bit much. Unless I can stack all 4 necklaces. That way, none would be neglected. But then again, I don't have a princess shape anything, so curious if it's as pretty as the round.

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t see the pierced diamond necklace and i looked this morning. Did i miss it?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ship to one of us and have us send it.

That would be very kind :)

I am currently running out of money and unemployed - but if I had an income stream, I would take that kind offer up! :))

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Just grabbed 2 3/4 Princess for studs. I got a quote for the 18k setting with la pousette for $430 at local Kays so we’re looking at $1200 for 1.5ctw. Omg.

Oooh I’m so excited for you, please keep us posted on the project! That’s what I was thinking of doing so I’ll have to live vicariously through you!

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh I’m so excited for you, please keep us posted on the project! That’s what I was thinking of doing so I’ll have to live vicariously through you!

Will see if the cut is good though. I currently have 1ctw from Costco for $2k so this is a bargain.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t wait to see!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg I need a pendant and the blue one is calling my name....

Heads up that I found the blue VERY pale when I bought a blue round pendant once.

Edited to add: oh you’re probably in the US with easy returns! So never mind! Hope you love it and I can’t wait to see! :)

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can’t wait to see! I was sorely tempted by the 50% off sale!!!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
EVIL. I don't know which to get...chevron earring or the chevron pendant! :eek2:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
The pendant for my coworker looked yellow when I unpacked it - in my yellow room. By the window it looked white. Facing the sunset it looked pink. The thing is crazy, it doesn't have color in its princess corners or looking thru the sides and bottom, it just picks up ambient color in the center. It's way better sparkle than my old princess earrings, better cut. But I told my friend that it does this and she needs to walk around with it for a few days. This .75 was from the half-off sale. Maybe it was a return for this reason. A 3/4 ct. princess for $350 is a bargain, unless you don't like it.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
The pendant for my coworker looked yellow when I unpacked it - in my yellow room. By the window it looked white. Facing the sunset it looked pink. The thing is crazy, it doesn't have color in its princess corners or looking thru the sides and bottom, it just picks up ambient color in the center. It's way better sparkle than my old princess earrings, better cut. But I told my friend that it does this and she needs to walk around with it for a few days. This .75 was from the half-off sale. Maybe it was a return for this reason. A 3/4 ct. princess for $350 is a bargain, unless you don't like it.

Thanks for this post, do you have any pictures?

I was under the impression that the 50% off sale is their way of clearing out discontinued designs, not returned merchandise.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
123ducklings, thank you for replying. I have no photos and no phone/camera that would capture it. It was yellow walls - WTF yellow body color, and under a tree daylight, just ice white. I wrapped it around a blue shirt, blueish cast. I thought it was just a sale of discontinued items as well. But now I have doubts. If my coworker wants to return it, back it goes. It kind of grew on me, but she has to love it, not me.

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
123ducklings, thank you for replying. I have no photos and no phone/camera that would capture it. It was yellow walls - WTF yellow body color, and under a tree daylight, just ice white. I wrapped it around a blue shirt, blueish cast. I thought it was just a sale of discontinued items as well. But now I have doubts. If my coworker wants to return it, back it goes. It kind of grew on me, but she has to love it, not me.

If your coworker does not want it, i like to repurchase from her since I got 2 of them and would like a third to make a pendant. :)

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Seriously? You read what I posted? It's very sparkly but it does peculiar things with the light it's viewed in.
You would be getting it from me, since I bought it for her.

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously? You read what I posted? It's very sparkly but it does peculiar things with the light it's viewed in.
You would be getting it from me, since I bought it for her.

I’m getting the impression that’s it reflect whatever light is around or do you mean it’s leaky?

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I don't think it leaks. I don't have it right now, my coworker is deciding if she likes it.
I'm far from expert but I think it would take a pretty crappy princess to leak. Somebody straighten me out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results