Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Lightbox 25% off at Reed’s

Kaihern

Rough_Rock

Couldn't see the diamonds in your given link, this is an alternative one:))
Thanks for letting me know about this alternative site. Sadly they don't stock larger sized white solitaires

@123ducklings would reeds accept non USA credit cards? Based on your experience. I'm a buyer outside of the States :)) although I've lived there for half a year. Wonderful place, wonderful people!

123ducklings

Shiny_Rock

Couldn't see the diamonds in your given link, this is an alternative one:))
Thanks for letting me know about this alternative site. Sadly they don't stock larger sized white solitaires

@123ducklings would reeds accept non USA credit cards? Based on your experience. I'm a buyer outside of the States :)) although I've lived there for half a year. Wonderful place, wonderful people!
I’m sorry my first link didn’t work! I haven’t shopped with Reed’s so I am not sure of their policies; you would have to check.

Here is a link for a 1ct white princess cut on sale: https://www.reeds.com/lightbox-prin...plated-pendant-necklace-1ctw-plu20050795.html

Here is a link for a 7/8ct white round on sale:
https://www.reeds.com/lightbox-lab-grown-two-diamond-in-pink-pendant-necklace-1ctw-plu20050993.html

Here is a link for a 1ct white cushion cut on sale: https://www.reeds.com/lightbox-cushion-cut-lab-grown-diamond-pendant-necklace-1ct-plu20050910.html

There are other options but those looked like the best deals on ~1ct white stones from what I could see. Good luck in your search!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the necklace with two different color diamonds!

tenshix

Rough_Rock
@123ducklings thanks a ton! Purchased the 7/8 round, at 600usd. They had a 100off every 700 spend discount and I used that. Added a small trinket to bump the cart to 700
Would you mind sharing the code for 100off every 700 spend? I only see 50off for every 99 spend.

123ducklings

Shiny_Rock
Received it, thought it would be nice to report back how the diamond looks. Really glad with the cut and the color I got.

Thank you for posting! If you can, please add this to the “Photos of Lightbox Jewelry” thread too

Lisag103

Rough_Rock
Received it, thought it would be nice to report back how the diamond looks. Really glad with the cut and the color I got.

Beautiful. Can’t wait to see what you do with it. You mentioned on another tread that you are not US based. Did the ship internationally to you?

Kaihern

Rough_Rock
Im based in Singapore, so I had to pay Singapore's import taxes. There was no taxes on USA side as the destination state of the forwarder is in Oregon, 0% goods state tax

winnietucker

Brilliant_Rock
Just a FYI - my AmEx has a $50 of $250 purchase promo for Reeds. Not sure if every AmEx cardholder gets the same things but def worth checking your credit cards before purchasing!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    Fabulous 5 Carat Emerald Cut and More!
    Fabulous 5 Carat Emerald Cut and More!
    Stunning Engagement Ring Upgrade
    Stunning Engagement Ring Upgrade

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.