carat
color
clarity

Lightbox 25% off at Bloomingdale's

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What did you really want?

TBH I was really aiming for a larger pink but figured 5mm was a good size if I do a halo or something like that.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Probably the 1ct colorless round pendant with gold setting and the 0.5ct heart pendant... Or I could buy a few pieces and reset the stones, but since I don't have any project ideas that I'm planning, may be best to not buy anything...

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I picked up the 1cttw blue earrings in plated yg. I had the 25% and the 15%.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would be nice if they actually sold them over here in the UK!!

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
I picked up the 1cttw blue earrings in plated yg. I had the 25% and the 15%.

How do you get 15% extra off? I'm interested in the 1 ctw pink diamond earrings!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do you get 15% extra off? I'm interested in the 1 ctw pink diamond earrings!

You have to sign up to receive emails or text messages

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
@MRBXXXFVVS1 @YadaYadaYada @AprilBaby I could hug you all! I'm delighted! I got the 1cttw pink diamond stud earrings for HALF OFF (plus 8% ebates) after all the discounts applied. What a deal! I'll post pics when they come in. I can't wait! $1k was just too much for lab diamonds given prices could be going anywhere. But $500 is much more reasonable, especially for fancy pinks :kiss2:

Last edited:

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Please post pictures once you receive your new sparklies, so I can live vicariously through you!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dammit, the bigger pink stuff is gone :(

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ECA75084-EB59-405D-B0D2-F5FF00FDE10C.jpeg DF81031D-D429-4453-AEFF-50276DEB9590.jpeg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
976CE73C-27F7-418F-98C7-13E531C17A3C.jpeg In real life more like this

nole4ever

Rough_Rock
Purchased 1 carat white diamond - white gold pendant and Bloomingdales canceled my order due to being out of stock. If anyone purchased one and is going to return it, please let me know.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Purchased 1ct pink studs, 1ct halo pink studs (need to decide which one to keep once they come), and a .5ct solitaire necklace because sadly there weren't any 1ct soli necklaces. WHOOOOOOPS! But earrings + necklace (once I choose which pair to keep) will be under 1K which is pretty awesome!

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
Purchased 1ct pink studs, 1ct halo pink studs (need to decide which one to keep once they come), and a .5ct solitaire necklace because sadly there weren't any 1ct soli necklaces. WHOOOOOOPS! But earrings + necklace (once I choose which pair to keep) will be under 1K which is pretty awesome!

I have the 1 ct halo pink studs and I love them!

dvj

Shiny_Rock
Probably the 1ct colorless round pendant with gold setting and the 0.5ct heart pendant... Or I could buy a few pieces and reset the stones, but since I don't have any project ideas that I'm planning, may be best to not buy anything...

The round 1ct white pendant is back in stock. The sale goes until May 25 and they seem to be stocking and restocking at different times.

dvj

Shiny_Rock
Purchased 1 carat white diamond - white gold pendant and Bloomingdales canceled my order due to being out of stock. If anyone purchased one and is going to return it, please let me know.

The 1ct round white diamond pendant is back in stock at bloomingdales. Sale still on.

syd33

Shiny_Rock
I left something in my bag on their site and they emailed me a code for $100 off $500 to complete my purchase—not sure if they do this often or not—I haven’t purchased online from them before. I think it is a one time use code, but just in case it isn’t....this was the code ZD6WYM5F363A

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
I left something in my bag on their site and they emailed me a code for $100 off $500 to complete my purchase—not sure if they do this often or not—I haven’t purchased online from them before. I think it is a one time use code, but just in case it isn’t....this was the code ZD6WYM5F363A

Interesting. Maybe your code was for something else? They are currently not taking additional coupons to stack with their 30% sale on lighbox jewelry.

syd33

Shiny_Rock
Interesting. Maybe your code was for something else? They are currently not taking additional coupons to stack with their 30% sale on lighbox jewelry.

I originally had something else in my bag, but it let me use it on the lightbox blue studs.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
I got a 20% off email code that I was able to use with this sale (they sent me a code because something I ordered went out of stock). I shouldn't have, but I bought the 1 ct solitaire necklace and the 1 ct pierced dangle earrings. Not as good a deal as previous sale but I'm curious what the white diamonds look like.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got a 20% off email code that I was able to use with this sale (they sent me a code because something I ordered went out of stock). I shouldn't have, but I bought the 1 ct solitaire necklace and the 1 ct pierced dangle earrings. Not as good a deal as previous sale but I'm curious what the white diamonds look like.

nice! I really wish they had a 1ct pink necklace!

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone, I took advantage of the sale. Now I have a problem because I need to process a return to Bloomingdales. I followed the online instructions multiple times. No label ever generated or was sent to me. I called customer service, but they just have endless recordings saying that due to the pandemic, no one will answer. I sent them an email, and they sent that same response: no help will be forthcoming.

All I need is an address for the return shipping. I can sort out the postage on my own, but I don’t know where to send it. Their FAQ is pretty worthless. Can anyone hook me up with an address for returning my stuff to Bloomingdales?? Thanks

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone, I took advantage of the sale. Now I have a problem because I need to process a return to Bloomingdales. I followed the online instructions multiple times. No label ever generated or was sent to me. I called customer service, but they just have endless recordings saying that due to the pandemic, no one will answer. I sent them an email, and they sent that same response: no help will be forthcoming.

All I need is an address for the return shipping. I can sort out the postage on my own, but I don’t know where to send it. Their FAQ is pretty worthless. Can anyone hook me up with an address for returning my stuff to Bloomingdales?? Thanks

I just went into my account online and requested a return. They do a return label and you can print it online. Do you have an account? If not I would make one associated with the email for the orders and you should be able to just do it all online.

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
I just went into my account online and requested a return. They do a return label and you can print it online. Do you have an account? If not I would make one associated with the email for the orders and you should be able to just do it all online.

Yes, I did that process multiple times. But, I never got a label. There’s no one there to answer the customer service line, or their email customer service either. The packing slip had no return information on it either. All attempts to find a return center location or address have proved frustratingly difficult. Their customer service is non existent.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow thanks for the heads up but I think the 1ct round is out of stock again! I’m excited that they ever had it though. I will definitely hold out and buy it on sale from bloomingdales instead of from lightbox for full price :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results