shape
carat
color
clarity

Light Yellow OEC remake

bluelotus

Shiny_Rock
Hi Greg,
I disappeared for awhile because there has been so much going on. . . a friend in an extended hospital/rehab stint and the ongoing renovations of my house here in Philly. So glad that your remake has turned out so well. It ends up that mine has had to be redone. . . the jeweler said that sometimes the rose gold alloy he uses doesn't cast well and develops fissures and internal stresses. I woke up a couple of weeks ago to discover that the band had developed cracks and two prongs had popped off! I just dropped it off today to try a remake. Let's see how it turns out. . . once it is recast I'll take some more photos to post in SMTB!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Greg, Your ring turned out beautiful and it looks great on your hand. You must be thrilled!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks great! I Really like it on you!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Bluelotus- that is not good about your ring or the rose gold alloy that he uses. maybe a different alloy is needed? Good luck with the process.

Calliecake- yes i am... i have had quite a journey with this ring adn stone, that i am really happy with it.... though i did drop the ring after cleaning it. and as murphys law would have it- it fell on one of the corner prongs.. so it is in at the store getting rebuffed..... After the rebuff, we noticed some inconsistencies with the alloy, like blue lotus. it is spending more time there :( Ugh... but i am hopeful that it will be easy to restore..

Thanx Gypsy. :wavey:

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful design. I love the idea of having your parent's heirglyphics incorporated. Makes it extra special.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Thanx Makeable....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results