shape
carat
color
clarity

Light box international shipping

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
2 ctw white rounds stud earrings available on UK lightbox website have come up. I have just ordered mine!!!!!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this??!! Party time!!!

Wooohoooo!!
What’s on your wish list?
I was hoping that I could buy Lightbox from Bloomingdales so I could stack the discounts but the last time I looked they wouldn’t ship to Australia. I wonder if they will change their policy now that LB ships to Australia.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wooohoooo!!
What’s on your wish list?
I was hoping that I could buy Lightbox from Bloomingdales so I could stack the discounts but the last time I looked they wouldn’t ship to Australia. I wonder if they will change their policy now that LB ships to Australia.

I do hope so! I really like the pink halo studs, and maybe a single pink soli for my cartilage piercing. What about your lovely self??

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I made my first LB purchase! I bought the 1/2 ctw pink halo pendant, didn’t know I wanted it :lol:but I couldn’t resist the price as it was on sale!
FYI if it’s your first purchase make sure you sign up for newsletter and LB send you a code for $15US off first purchase. Code is LABGROWN

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made my first LB purchase! I bought the 1/2 ctw pink halo pendant, didn’t know I wanted it :lol:but I couldn’t resist the price as it was on sale!
FYI if it’s your first purchase make sure you sign up for newsletter and LB send you a code for $15US off first purchase. Code is LABGROWN

Woohoo!! Can't wait to hear what you think!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results