shape
carat
color
clarity

Levian chocolate diamond rings/jewelry

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone bought any of Levian's chocolate diamond pieces? They have so many designs and a few of them appeal to me. You can find them used for a better price. Just wondering if anyone has purchased one and was pleased or disappointed. Some look very nice, others like what you cough into your kleenex.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone bought any of Levian's chocolate diamond pieces? They have so many designs and a few of them appeal to me. You can find them used for a better price. Just wondering if anyone has purchased one and was pleased or disappointed. Some look very nice, others like what you cough into your kleenex.

I think you’ve hit the mark. The brown diamonds they use are all over the shop quality wise. Levian has had some representation issues in the past, and the ladies I know who have bought pieces from department stores with melee have all lost stones. So honestly I steer clear of the brand.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
caolsen, thank you for this. I visited Jared a few years ago to see the line and a very chatty SA told me she and a friend were cleaning their rings with toothbrushes and there were "diamonds falling out." How they deemed them durable enough to wear is beyond me.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did someone say chocolate? :lickout:
I love chocolate. The kind I can eat that is.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
They did a fantastic job marketing lower quality diamonds as a luxury. I've seen quite a few of their products in person and found that they all look like they were mass-produced with low quality outcome. I've seen some pictures of really incredible pieces from when they had a high jewelry line (not sure if they still do).

As it were, I wouldn't buy any of their commercial products - I'd absolutely love some of their vintage high jewelry

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I feel like a long time ago they used to have really nice pieces and now everything is just meh. I have a pink sapphire ring from quite some time ago that my mother gifted me and I really love it. But whenever I’ve seen their new items they do not look as nice. The chocolate diamonds reminds me also of the new “galaxy” or “salt and pepper” diamonds - something that’s not that great that they’re trying to make into something expensive through marketing.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Years ago I was considering one of their rings because I like brown diamonds. But the quality in person was SO dissapointing, plus the prices they charge for the quality is insane IMHO.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Their prices are stupid money, I was looking at used on ebay as listed by Wabash in Chicago. Maybe a nice one from DbL in a few years.
If anyone has a nice brown diamond ring and would favor us with a photo and where it came from, that would be great.

@Niel has a gorgeous brownie

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Maybe she'll see this. She changes her avatar frequently, I think.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m always happy for photos of Brandy lol.
she is a true antique found in eBay so not helpful in your search. Buuuuuttt I can point you to another brownie I love on eBay if you’re so inclined
A959E9F7-DD75-48EF-A9E7-0679098ACF41.jpeg 867DF1E3-93E4-45F6-92A6-4B0A9E9535AA.jpeg

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
caolsen, thank you for this. I visited Jared a few years ago to see the line and a very chatty SA told me she and a friend were cleaning their rings with toothbrushes and there were "diamonds falling out." How they deemed them durable enough to wear is beyond me.

Sorry when you say Jared and the chatty SA... i just shivered. I am scared to go near any mall stores and those eagerly associates.

Have you check out Alex Weber on IG, he has a lot of beautiful champagne / chocolate diamonds at amazing prices. They all look super yummy, and then you can ask DK to make you the most perfect setting.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry when you say Jared and the chatty SA... i just shivered. I am scared to go near any mall stores and those eagerly associates.

Have you check out Alex Weber on IG, he has a lot of beautiful champagne / chocolate diamonds at amazing prices. They all look super yummy, and then you can ask DK to make you the most perfect setting.

I second Alex Webber / Premier Gemstones on insta. I've gotten some great stones from him and the prices are always wonderful

Kya

Shiny_Rock
My first two fine jewelry pieces were from Levian.

Based on what others have mentioned, maybe I got lucky. Because the pieces I received were impeccable quality and I had them for a number of years until I decided to sell to fund other projects.

Once, one of my rings fell off my finger as I was loading the washing machine for a heavy load ... yikes. I panicked not knowing where the ring was but them found it when the laundry was done. The ring was surprisingly unscathed, even the black enameled parts were not worn off at all. Thanks goodness!

Until this thread I had thought that years later now that I am way more educated about diamonds and jewelry , I would only purchase from the brand if it was a style I loved and if I could work out discounts that would offset the super marked up list prices.

Although based on what others have posted is making me wonder ...

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

How pretty and I like the shoulders - reminds me of our prior discussion haha. Idk if “Curt” is the one writing the eBay descriptions but if he is it’s cracking me up that he refers to himself in the third person.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure of the budget, but I saw this one described as orangey brown 6900 I1. It is old mine cut...maybe leaning more cognac than chocolate?

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock

Just more eye candy....

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Not sure of the budget, but I saw this one described as orangey brown 6900 I1. It is old mine cut...maybe leaning more cognac than chocolate?

Oh jeez, I've seen that ring before and lusted for it. I think it's fabulous. And more than I can spend right now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results