shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's wig out together :)

Would you wear alternative hair?

• 1. Sure it could be fun.

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • 2. Sure if I start losing my hair it's a good alternative.

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • 3. Maybe, I am not sure.

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • 4. Never.

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
Here you go @Made in London the wig is a hand tied McKenna human hair.

mckennapremiumhumanhairwig.jpg

It has a silk top hand tied cap and Lace Front with Ear Tabs in a Medical Comfort Cap.

I just am not sure about the color so am waiting because I spoke with the vendor and she told me a cool toned color in my size is coming out next week. That might work better for me color wise.Though that will be without bangs but I can add those later if I want. I like bangs/fringe because it helps the hairline look more natural on me. I am not sure if the one coming next week will have rooting. I like rooting in the cool blonde colors for it to look more natural.

That is the best of the best! I wonder if they do pale blonde shades?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is the best of the best! I wonder if they do pale blonde shades?

They do. My head circumference is an XS however so in that size there is just one wig available at this time and it is that brunette color I shared above.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
Here is their website for your convenience.

I love the style with a fringe but on close inspection I don't like the front detail on the long front wig,it looks far too thick for my liking

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
I love the style with a fringe but on close inspection I don't like the front detail on the long front wig,it looks far too thick for my liking

Raquel Welch wigs have blond baby hairs round the hairline which look very soft & natural

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You can thin them out. My hairdresser offered to thin out my human hair Shuly but I haven’t brought it to him yet.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Raquel Welch wigs have blond baby hairs round the hairline which look very soft & natural

Yes that definitely helps. You can also create baby hairs. I don’t know how but I know others have done it and I’m sure there’s a YouTube video on how to lol.

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
Yes that definitely helps. You can also create baby hairs. I don’t know how but I know others have done it and I’m sure there’s a YouTube video on how to lol.

Yes,there are vidios for black wigs but I have to have lighter hair around my hairline due to the fact that I have naturally have white hair

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes,there are vidios for black wigs but I have to have lighter hair around my hairline due to the fact that I have naturally have white hair

Maybe this video will be helpful. I haven’t watched it though but it looks to have some useful potential. I know they created baby hairs on my Shuly wig. It does go a long way in making it look more natural.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please share the make of the hand tied wig

Updating this thread for you @Made in London...I bought this wig. It's very lovely and it actually fits my head which is amazing because apparently I am an XS re wigs too. LOL. Anyway it needs work re the bang area but it's a keeper.

Please excuse my tired face in this photo. We had just gotten back from cycling 70 miles and I was trying to catch the color of the wig before the sun set and the natural light was gone.
When I have time I will try blowing the bangs to the side while I am waiting to have a hairdresser cut them shorter.
mckennawigbedroom.png

Anyway I am pleased it fits my head and time will tell if this one actually gets worn outside. I have not yet worn any alternative hair in public and this is becoming an expensive hobby lol. I also bought another wig from a different vendor in Canada and that delivery has been delayed so we shall see when it shows up if it fits me or not. Also a premium human hair wig.

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock

Yes I've seen how they do it & it looks very natural

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
Updating this thread for you @Made in London...I bought this wig. It's very lovely and it actually fits my head which is amazing because apparently I am an XS re wigs too. LOL. Anyway it needs work re the bang area but it's a keeper.

mckennawigback.png

Please excuse my tired face in this photo. We had just gotten back from cycling 70 miles and I was trying to catch the color of the wig before the sun set and the natural light was gone.
When I have time I will try blowing the bangs to the side while I am waiting to have a hairdresser cut them shorter.
mckennawigbedroom.png

Anyway I am pleased it fits my head and time will tell if this one actually gets worn outside. I have not yet worn any alternative hair in public and this is becoming an expensive hobby lol. I also bought another wig from a different vendor in Canada and that delivery has been delayed so we shall see when it shows up if it fits me or not. Also a premium human hair wig.

That is a very pretty & natural looking wig.I am the same as you that I have not ventured outside in any of my wigs.I feel self concious that everyone is looking & thinking.......look at that WIG!!!:oops: I find my wigs to be very itchy even with a wig cap on.I don't know if it is something that I would get used to with time, but so far I have only worn mine for a couple of hours & then had to take it off to have a good scratch:roll:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a very pretty & natural looking wig.I am the same as you that I have not ventured outside in any of my wigs.I feel self concious that everyone is looking & thinking.......look at that WIG!!!:oops: I find my wigs to be very itchy even with a wig cap on.I don't know if it is something that I would get used to with time, but so far I have only worn mine for a couple of hours & then had to take it off to have a good scratch:roll:

Thank you @Made in London. I agree all the wigs I own feel itchy to me (I am very sensitive to anything touching me in general) but this one feels different. It has a very soft and so far comfy to me inside. Here's a photo of the inside of it. This is a medical comfort cap.

mckennacomfortmedicalcap.jpg

Maybe something like this would be comfortable for you too?
Of course only time will tell if I can wear it comfortably but it is a promising beginning.

As far as being self conscious yes, me too. But I remind myself no one is looking and no one cares anyway. But yeah I am a good talker. Let's see if I have enough courage to wear it in public. LOL.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results