shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's talk branded pieces...Yssie, DS, and all other fans

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Re: Let's talk branded pieces...Yssie, DS, and all other fan

Can't wait to see!! It will be smashing no doubt! I quite prefer oval over round bangles. I hope you adore it!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I canNOT wait to see it on you Yssie!!! Yayayayayayayayay!!!!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ah, where would we all be without ye lovely ladies to share with ::)

At this point I feel like I've pretty much reached the end of everything I'm comfortable buying - definitely for the year. I'm not entirely thrilled about spending yet more on this bangle, to be perfectly honest, but I know I want it and I'd rather buy now than wait and run awry of another price hike... so I'm confident I won't regret it. Goodness knows I don't need to add another jewellery regret!

I'm really looking forward to getting it!! The more I think about it the happier I am with picking YG - I think in a vacuum, without any other considerations, I couldn't have resisted the lure of the RG, but "fitting" with other pieces is *really* important to me, in general, so... it's more mind clean that way. And I really DO think it's beautiful in YG :love:

m2b I got my bangles back from Cartier - freshly polished and still in that fleeting liquid metal phase :bigsmile: I remember that you'd brought up the colours changing with scratching/patina, and the RG and YG becoming more similar in appearance over time... I definitely do see a difference between how the colours show on the ring vs. the bracelet - I'll try to get some pics tonight!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very exciting, Yssie! :appl: I definitely see why you'd get yg since you have other yg pieces!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yssie: YESSSSSSS!! Do you remember when we were emailing a little while ago, I was singing the song of the VCA perlee and you said you weren't convinced?? Perlee has that effect! I, too, think that my next VCA piece may end up being the perlee after all the back and forth indecisiveness!

Can't wait to see pics of you modeling it! YG is a great choice, isn't it so creamy and yummy?!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You all have me now obsessed with both the Cartier love bracelet and the Perlee signature. I'm loving the rose gold in both. Can't wait to see your new bracelet Yssie! :appl: :appl: :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006|1439697531|3915063 said:
canuk-gal|1439650713|3914855 said:
HI:

Any Buccellati fans here? A few of their gold bangles and lacy style rings are very enticing! :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

Gorgeous and very $$$$$$$! I think Deb (AGBF) has a couple of things.

Yes $$$ indeed. I am on vacation, but managed to try this one on, at an Estate shop. Turned my head!

http://www.beladora.com/store/504789_buccellati_ruby_bangle_in_18k

Oakgem has the matching ring. I wonder what the retail is on the ring??

cheers--Sharon

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal|1440214591|3917568 said:
HI:

Any Buccellati fans here? A few of their gold bangles and lacy style rings are very enticing! :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

Yes $$$ indeed. I am on vacation, but managed to try this one on, at an Estate shop. Turned my head!

cheers--Sharon

Wow, that is expensive. Looks super decadent, like from people living in Venice from a couple centuries ago. I guess these branded pieces can be that pricey.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom|1440218154|3917592 said:
canuk-gal|1440214591|3917568 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

cheers--Sharon

Wow, that is expensive. Looks super decadent, like from people living in Venice from a couple centuries ago. I guess these branded pieces can be that pricey.

Yes, not in the least, "modern". Elegant, but ancient like me! :lol:

This piece is certainly wearable--but is not a casual piece. It is a constant challenge to weigh wants vs. practicality.

I was amazed at it's delicacy--it was stunning and in great condition.

cheers--Sharon

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oooh, we stopped outside the Buccellati shop in Florence this year! The window was full of the most amazing creations. They did look like they belonged to another era altogether, more like little works of art than wearable jewellery. No prices anywhere to be seen, as you'd expect, I guess!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kama :bigsmile: I do!!!

You wanted the RG from day one, if I recall correctly? ::) At first I thought "it's a really pricey bangle", then I thought "well, the Perlee collection is newer..." but I kept going back to photos of it... It's definitely a piece that had to grow on me - but oh my goodness, it definitely grew on me!!

I shall have to tail you next time you go to VCA, just to see what you walk out with - maybe third time's the charm where Perlee is concerned :halo:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh? Happy enabling derbygal ::) :bigsmile:

Sharon OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS beautiful :love: it really does look like something out of book; something a woman of royalty would have worn, once upon a time... and I'm laughing: I know I've been on PS too long when I look at that photo and think I wouldn't have been surprised if that price had said $50k instead of $20k - and that realisation doesn't phase me one bit :bigsmile:

It looks like Oakgem has an emerald version of the same bracelet! I found the matching ring you mentioned, too - oh, what a set that would make :love: :love: :love: Snowdrop - that must have been a visual extravaganza, it sounds amazing!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well, I feel a bit silly posting this under that Buccellati, but... anyone up for some Trinity pics? I finally got down to the city to pick it up :))

ps_3img_7159.png

ps_img_7311.png

3__ps1_img_7128.png

ps_2_img_7132.png

5__ps_4_5.png

6__ps_img_7232.png

7__ps_img_7477.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Yssie: those pieces are classic beauties. How beautiful (and new) they look!

FWIW--I don't know if anyone recall BGray's post about her Buccellati bracelet--purchased for app. 6,000 pounds. Hers had numerous colored stones and her last post said Buccellati was going to rehab it for her. That was quite a deal!!

cheers--Sharon

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yssie, how is that perlee coming along?? Hoping to see some gorgeous pics... ;))

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock

That Trinity bracelet looks great on you!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you Sky!! ::)

LLJsmom|1441697423|3924855 said:
Yssie, how is that perlee coming along?? Hoping to see some gorgeous pics... ;))

So... I got a package today... cue unglamorous JustHadToShare phone pics at the office :bigsmile:

1_1_0.png
1_2_0.png
1_5_0.png

This is the medium - it's pretty big on me, but I felt the small was overly small!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yssie|1442453443|3928658 said:
Thank you Sky!! ::)

LLJsmom|1441697423|3924855 said:

So... I got a package today... cue unglamorous JustHadToShare phone pics at the office :bigsmile:

1_1_0.png
1_2_0.png
1_5_0.png

This is the medium - it's pretty big on me, but I felt the small was overly small!

It looks perfect on you, Yssie! :appl: Makes me want to get the WG version! :cheeky:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's just gorgeous, Yssie! :appl: :appl: :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you m2b, derby! ::)

It's gorgeous IRL - I'm very happy :bigsmile: the YG was definitely the right choice :))
I'm hoping to have time to get some decent photos over the weekend!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love your new bracelet, Yssie! The pictures of the Trinity pieces are great, too!

m2b...I think the holiday Alhambra pendent is pretty, but I'd far rather have the one you have since I would rarely have an occasion to wear pale pink!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006|1442463476|3928704 said:
Love your new bracelet, Yssie! The pictures of the Trinity pieces are great, too!

m2b...I think the holiday Alhambra pendent is pretty, but I'd far rather have the one you have since I would rarely have an occasion to wear pale pink!

Snort. DS, her pendant has *diamonds* :bigsmile:

Y'know... I'm just not able to wrap my brain around charging $3k for man-made man-painted materials. "Real" stones and materials - even semi-precious stuff like rose quartz, or wood of historic significance to the line - I can see the appeal. Porcelain, though? No matter how carefully prepared or exotically finished, no matter how elusive or exclusive... They sure are pretty though!

And - thank you!!!
And with this - I think I've done sufficient damage in the VCA front to be getting on with for a bit :bigsmile:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yssie, I have been having a tough day. But...your new perlee made everything OK!!!! :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: I love it! Please, won't you create a thread for it on SMTB?? :pray:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

The white and rose gold bracelet are still available at Oakgem. SOMEONE here needs to snap theme up!

Congrats Miss Y--gorgeous!

cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sharon - Yes!! The YG sold super fast - I was sorry to have missed it, they're very good prices from a reputable seller :(sad

M2b, if you're still contemplating... :naughty:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom|1442465667|3928720 said:
Yssie, I have been having a tough day. But...your new perlee made everything OK!!!! :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: I love it! Please, won't you create a thread for it on SMTB?? :pray:

I'm sorry you were having a bad day LLJ!! :(sad
I'm glad it's a bit better now, and I hope today goes MUCH better!

I definitely will ::) I'm really hoping to make time to take pics this weekend!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That pale pink sevres porcelain is TDF. I makes me so happy to look at it. I would love it as a ring.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yssie, I told m2b the exact same thing...I would not pay that much for porcelain. If I got anything besides all gold (with diamonds...I wish), it would be the onyx because it would go with so many things. I love the turquoise, too, except it isn't very accessible. The MOP is versatile, too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results