shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's talk branded pieces...Yssie, DS, and all other fans

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t remember whether there’s been much discussion on this thread about Tiffany pieces- what do people think about them?

I’d really like to buy a nice 18ct yellow gold RHR (definitely no stones) for every day wear. I have considered the VCA perlee signature and the perlee variations rings and a couple elsewhere (Boucheron and Buccelati). My eyes have been attracted to a couple at Tiffany, especially this one, it also costs way less (around half, definitely a plus!).

7631119C-B14C-4E0D-A89A-B2263BD8B268.jpeg

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I really like Tiffany. I love their proportions and they have a beautifully finished final piece, and always great customer service in my experience.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can’t remember whether there’s been much discussion on this thread about Tiffany pieces- what do people think about them?

I’d really like to buy a nice 18ct yellow gold RHR (definitely no stones) for every day wear. I have considered the VCA perlee signature and the perlee variations rings and a couple elsewhere (Boucheron and Buccelati). My eyes have been attracted to a couple at Tiffany, especially this one, it also costs way less (around half, definitely a plus!).

I think its an interesting ring and I am a fan of Tiffany.. I do tend to shy away from rings that have deep crevices just to avoid lotion or whatever build up that gets stuck. Thats what I think of when I see this design. I would definitely go try it on it could be marvelous on the hand.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is for @LLJsmom, @kama_s and anyone else who might be interested.

Magic Alhambra necklace in WG with chalcedony, grey MOP, white MOP. OMG, I was positively swooooooning!!:love::love::love: They weren't even on my radar. VCA is PURE. EVIL!!;-):lol-2::lol: The iridescence of the white MOP caught me by surprise, and needless to say grey MOP was beeeaaaauutiful!! The chalcedony isn't as nice as that on your bracelet, @LLJsmom, but the whole ensemble was "muack"!!

It took me humongous effort not to pull out my CC!!

Magic necklace & bracelet.jpg

Couldn't even read as I was so distracted by the entire look! Super lovely!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lol. Since nobody bites, I will post what I am getting. Putting a deposit down for these...getting a brand new pair ordered in.

(The Magic Alhambra pave earrings in YG, not the necklace - though I wish!)

VCA_Magic Alhambra earrings in pave YG.jpg

Amazing!!! Love that you picked the yellow gold. It just pops on you. Congratulations!!! You must be thrilled with them and your bracelet. Thank goodness your sweets sold because that bracelet was taunting me. :geek2::geek2::geek2:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ahhh I totally forgot to come back and update! I got the yg with mop face in 28! Yes, I agree it does look big in pics, I find most watches look bigger in pics than real life! My wrist size is around 6.25” or so. I’ll be back with more pics soon!

You already know how much I love this yellow on you!! DIVINE

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol. Since nobody bites, I will post what I am getting. Putting a deposit down for these...getting a brand new pair ordered in.

Yasssss girl!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Girl! I totally missed this! Those pieces look unbelievable. I think you will wear them all the time. They look so fabulous but still easy. How do you pull that off?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very pretty and very much a statement ring, though still subtle. Will you like it in the long run?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

They look beautiful on you Phoenix, I love them! :love:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think its an interesting ring and I am a fan of Tiffany.. I do tend to shy away from rings that have deep crevices just to avoid lotion or whatever build up that gets stuck. Thats what I think of when I see this design. I would definitely go try it on it could be marvelous on the hand.
That’s a very good point, hadn’t considered that issue! I’ll have to buy from the website as I live a long way from a store, looks like the return policy is ok, though.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and very much a statement ring, though still subtle. Will you like it in the long run?
Not sure, I’m wondering if the design is a bit “masculine” although the photo on the site shows it on a woman. I do like the vaguely Art Deco-y straight line vibe though.

Reactions: AV_

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix they are beautiful!!

But... I thought the weight of VCA's pave-heavy clip-style earrings bothered you at one point :(sad Are you confident the pave-laden Magics will be comfortable?

Last edited:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix they are beautiful!!

But... I thought the weight of VCA's pave-heavy clip-style earrings bothered you at one point :(sad Are you confident the pave-laden Magics will be comfortable?

@yssie, I've got used to the weight already. In fact, it was more the Omega clips that bothered me initially. Once the clips were adjusted (a few times), the earrings were/ are fine.

I'll just have to put up with and suffer the pave-laden weight anyhow!:lol:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prices of VCA pieces have dropped in SG.

Have they dropped anywhere else?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's the % drop over there, do you know?

My Magic pave earrings have dropped by just under 4%.

I can’t tell. My bangle is the same price as last week. The chalcedony has not changed since I bought it in September.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t tell. My bangle is the same price as last week. The chalcedony has not changed since I bought it in September.

Ah ok. Strange. Maybe the reduction has not started yet?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We had our price drop at the end of Aug or beginning of sept. It was shortly after I purchased my frivole earrings and they did a price adjustment for me. So maybe it was Sept.

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
I never looked at VCA pieces until seeing some of the beauties on here recently and I have to say I had no idea they were so expensive!! Will definitely have a different appreciation for them now.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, I couldn't stay on ban island, got lonely!! lol . Today, I put down a 30% deposit on a SO grey MOP Magic Alhambra pendant, AND reserved not one, but two, Vintage Alhambra bracelets in white MOP in YG!:dance::lol:

Now, do I get a pair of 3-motif earrings to go with just ONE VA MOP bracelet, or do I get the two bracelets I reserved, or do I pair one of them with another bracelet, like the grey MOP and pave bracelet in RG? I'm so confused!! lol

Anyhow, these are the pics from our visit today. We had soooo much fun!! Our SA is THE BEST!! Love her!!:love:

MOP_1.jpg MOP_2.jpg VCA_Christina and Lynn.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@RosieR really pretty!! Enjoy!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! Can I get your thoughts on this Tiffany ring? It's from the HardWear collection, reminds me of VCA Perlee. And it's only $550. Do you think it would make a good wedding band? I don't want it to be too dainty, but it looks pretty good, at least from the pic.

tiffany-hardwearball-ring-60423490_988559_ED_M.jpg

AV_

Ideal_Rock

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi all! Can I get your thoughts on this Tiffany ring? It's from the HardWear collection, reminds me of VCA Perlee. And it's only $550. Do you think it would make a good wedding band? I don't want it to be too dainty, but it looks pretty good, at least from the pic.

Hi @Laila619 I’ve not tried that ring on but have seen it in my local Tiffany shop and already own the small perlee vca band. I personally prefer the more dainty look, but yes, it is very much like the vca perlee. I do on occasion wear my vca perlee (small version) as a wedding band with a very small (0.58) mrb eternity band, on non bling days. If you are not too traditional and like a bit of visual interest, it could work well as a wedding band.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Laila619, I think it's really pretty and would make a nice wedding band! I like that it's a bit different from a regular band.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results