shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s talk about flat irons (for your hair), please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 7:43:31 PM
Author: Lynn B
I would SOOOO get the ghd if they went to 450 degrees. But they don't even go to 375!!! I just don't think that would do it with my difficult hair!

Anyone ever heard of BaByliss? Goes to 450 degrees...

BaByliss
I just got a BaByliss recently, and I really like it! I have stubbornly curly, fine-ish hair, and it does a great job of straightening it and leaving it super-shiny. I have the Pro Tourmaline 500.

ETA: I got mine at Beauty Brands (it's a beauty supply chain like Sally, but with more salon brand-name products).

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love my CHI. Amazon usually has a great price on it.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/14/2009 10:12:22 PM
Author: kittybean

Date: 4/10/2009 7:43:31 PM
Author: Lynn B
I would SOOOO get the ghd if they went to 450 degrees. But they don't even go to 375!!! I just don't think that would do it with my difficult hair!

Anyone ever heard of BaByliss? Goes to 450 degrees...

BaByliss
I just got a BaByliss recently, and I really like it! I have stubbornly curly, fine-ish hair, and it does a great job of straightening it and leaving it super-shiny. I have the Pro Tourmaline 500.

ETA: I got mine at Beauty Brands (it's a beauty supply chain like Sally, but with more salon brand-name products).
I've had my Babyliss for a while now, and it's fantastic! I'd definitely recommend it! Wasn't too expensive either, around $80 Canadian.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
GHD''s are the only way to go, honestly.

I''ve had the thicker plate ones for 5/6 years and they''re fantastic and I wouldn''t buy any other type, also you can pick up some really funky colours and at Christmas you could buy the really extravagant set which were covered in Swarovski crystals!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results