shape
carat
color
clarity

lets see the faces behind the PS screen names....

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Freke, you look younger than I imagined! Purrtyyy.

You ladies are all so pretty and confident!
Meanwhile, this is who my parents used to say I look like, until I made it clear that I don't like her
3.gif

yumi.jpg

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
You ladies are all so beautiful, inside and out. Here''s me and my baby Guinevere after her beauty appointment earlier this week. She lost her eye the summer before last but is still as vain as can be! I am really enjoying this thread and putting faces to names.

guinevere.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrs. Jam you are beautiful. Your Guinevere is adorable!!! We have a Lhasa Apso, named Mazie that also has one eye. I wrote a thread about her a few months ago. She does well with just one eye. She had trouble at first, but adjusted really fast. We baby her even more.
9.gif

Thank you for posting her picture and yours.

Linda

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladies, your "real" pics are gorgeous! What a great looking bunch we have here on PS.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Aw Mrs.Jam, you and your little lady are lovely :)

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrs. Jam, here is a picture of our Mazie 3 weeks after her surgery. Most of her beautiful coat was shaved off.

mazie surgery.jpg

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Linda, your Mazie is adorable! It was so hard to see Gwenny go through all that. At first, we thought she was going to be able to keep her eye, but it wasn''t so. She spent just about the entire summer wearing a cone around her head. She''s more spoiled than ever now and about to celebrate her tenth birthday!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, our Mazie is even more spoiled now then before if that is possible LOL. She had to wear a cone for awhile too. My daughter''s dog attacked her and ripped her eye out of its socket. It was just hanging there, all in about 10 seconds. My heart almost stopped. My husband and I had to rush her to UC Davis Animal Hospital, here in California.

They were worried the damage was so severe she would lose the sight in her good eye, but she didn''t. At first it was hard for her to coordinate things with the one eye, but now it is a breeze for her. She even went back to playing with her favorite toy, her tennis ball, in a matter of weeks. She will be 6 years old on the 24th of this month. Gwenny looks like a little puppy, in fact I thought she was a puppy. She is adorable.

Linda

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
I''m lookin'' pretty darn tired here guys.

This girl has us on the go!

P6010133.ZOO.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know Michelle, you can bet I am never putting my old face on PS. ha ha ha ha ha. Too many young beauties on here.

BTW, YOU are a beauty yourself!!!
9.gif

Linda

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/14/2008 1:05:19 AM
Author: lisa1.01fvs1
I''m lookin'' pretty darn tired here guys.

This girl has us on the go!
Lisa, that is a beautiful and very sweet picture of you and your daughter. It reminds me of the pictures of my mom and me when I was little and she was so young. You don''t look tired at all, just really pretty and happy!

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Aww shucks Monarch thanks if you only knew (u probably do) about the midnight screaming and toilet bowl mishaps
(Olivia putting hands in each bowl in the house) during my shower in an attempt to get ready this day.

Oh and the great jogging stroller we had actually broke right before this pic on a hill near the red panda exhibit!

They are sending us a new one - phew!

P6090145StrollerPS.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Brazen_Irish_Hussy: Thanks so much for the link to the Art Nouveau site; I'll be up late playing on it that is for sure! Your ring is SO amazing! It sounds like a ginormous pain to get to the final product but it is incredibly unique and I heart the opals & gold. It is truly, truly to die for! You have great taste.

Ninama: Wow- it's been said but I'll say it too- you are amazingly beautiful! Benjamin Moss did my back. He is mostly a portrait artist. He works out of Apocalypse Tattoo in Seattle; his portfolio is on their website, you can see more of his work if you click on Tattoos, then Benjamin Moss- the addy is http://www.apocalypsetattoo.com. I waited for about five years after I picked out the design to find someone I felt could execute it properly. It took a LOT of work, about a year and I have no idea how much $, but I'm guessing more than my first car- he operates like a painter. First he will just put down a broad wash of one color, then he will wait till it heals and go back over it, layering colors on top of colors. That's what really makes his work different. He works from very light colors on up to the blacks last. For the first few months I had this weird ghostly light yellow and light green image on my back... it was amazing to see how he worked.

HollyS: Haha, I swear I'm fully clothed! I had to slide my dress's straps down my shoulders to show the wings of the tattoo off completely.
9.gif
It's just your basic black slip style dress- it has spaghetti strap shoulders and hits me right under the tattoo. I guess it does look a bit weird with the back of my choker showing- it's just a plain black leather choker, about a half inch wide, which was once a cat collar- my kitty was a bit smaller in the neck than I am, so the safety pin extends the collar an inch. Normally you wouldn't see the back of the choker, it but my hair is held up to show the tattoo in this pic.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/14/2008 2:07:22 AM
Author: lisa1.01fvs1
Aww shucks Monarch thanks if you only knew (u probably do) about the midnight screaming and toilet bowl mishaps
(Olivia putting hands in each bowl in the house) during my shower in an attempt to get ready this day.

Oh and the great jogging stroller we had actually broke right before this pic on a hill near the red panda exhibit!

They are sending us a new one - phew!
Maybe Olivia is ready for potty training already??? LOL! We don''t have children yet, but have plenty of friends who do, so yeah, I hear you on the lack of sleep and constant attention those little cuties need and that moms don''t get 2 seconds to themselves! Sorry to see your stroller broke, good thing the company is willing to send you a new one.
36.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
What a fun thread! It''s so neat putting the faces to the names! Ninama, there is just NOOO way you are 50! WOW, I''m speechless, you look fantastic, seriously! Coati, I pictured you as a blonde too, not sure why, lol! You and hubby make a beautiful couple. You are stunning!

What a great lookin bunch!!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Here is my crew
1.gif

beachpic2.jpg

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that turned out really small...let me try another.

beachb&w1.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a cute picture of you and your crew, steph!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just love your little boy steph. Of course, having 3 of my own, I tend to have a soft spot for lil guys. But your baby is such a cutie pie.
5.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
We did have that Let''s put some faces with rings... :) thread, too old to be bumped.

I went through it, lots of good looking PSer''s.
emthup.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, thing 2!

Ellen, thank you! Little boys are so sweet
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Steph, what a gorgeous family you have!!!!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Littlegreykitten,
I am a fan of any work by Lalique...both jewelry and glass...although im not as versed on his work after he slowed his jewelry design to concentrate on glass design.His early glass was great,but i think i like his later work in glass...his green artichoke vase is a favorite.I would like to collect his work but its out of my price range right now.In 1987 i was offered a strand of crystal beads but declined and now i wish i would have snapped them up because the asking price was $50!Please post any pieces you might have...would love to see them.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Hey Brazen irish hussie,
Great choice on the designer...Levaliere was considered on the same level as Lalique for disign and quality during the hight of the art nouveau movement.please post a pic of your ring...

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Steph, what a beautiful picture of the three of you. You are a beautiful family. Your little Andrew is a doll. I love little boys two, my two little grandboys are my heart.

Linda

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 7:27:31 AM
Author: 777_LDY
What a fun thread! It''s so neat putting the faces to the names! Ninama, there is just NOOO way you are 50! WOW, I''m speechless, you look fantastic, seriously! Coati, I pictured you as a blonde too, not sure why, lol! You and hubby make a beautiful couple. You are stunning!

777s You''re so sweet and funny! Thank you! It''s so funny that I come across as a blonde!

Steph, you have such a lovely family! Your boy is darling, and you are so lovely!

Lisa, you look a lot like my real life half Asian sister! You have a darling family--I saw photos on the other thread.
1.gif

Thanks LP!

Linda, I''m so happy to see a picture of your darling pup, and I''m so glad that she is better--poor thing! Is she still getting the hand fed treatment?

PS''ers are GORGEOUS all around!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Coati, LOL, no that stopped. She eats out of her dish now, but she is still VERY SPOILED. All of her hair is grown back and she looks a lot like Mrs. Jam''s little Gwenny now, a fuzzy wuzzy.

BTW you are sooooooooooooooooo beautiful. You do look like the Barbi doll you posted. YOU should be a model.

Linda

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 2:29:12 PM
Author: coatimundi

Date: 6/14/2008 7:27:31 AM
Author: 777_LDY

777s You''re so sweet and funny! Thank you! It''s so funny that I come across as a blonde!

Steph, you have such a lovely family! Your boy is darling, and you are so lovely!

Lisa, you look a lot like my real life half Asian sister! You have a darling family--I saw photos on the other thread.
1.gif

Thanks LP!

Linda, I''m so happy to see a picture of your darling pup, and I''m so glad that she is better--poor thing! Is she still getting the hand fed treatment?

PS''ers are GORGEOUS all around!
What does "come across as a blonde" supposed to mean? As a blonde, there are only so many stereotypes, and blonde jokes one can take! lol. No offense..really. I''m proud of the fact that I''m a smart/witty blonde..wouldn''t change my hair color for a million dollars!!
28.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 2:36:22 PM
Author: Linda W
Coati, LOL, no that stopped. She eats out of her dish now, but she is still VERY SPOILED. All of her hair is grown back and she looks a lot like Mrs. Jam's little Gwenny now, a fuzzy wuzzy.

BTW you are sooooooooooooooooo beautiful. You do look like the Barbi doll you posted. YOU should be a model.

Linda

Linda--you are so sweet! Thank you very much! I just posted a photo of my half Lhasa on the show us your kids thread--he's my kid! I'm so glad your baby is doing better! It's so hard not to spoil our critters!

Mrs. Jam--what a stunning woman you are!! and your pup just melts my heart!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
6/13/2008 8:48:35 PM

Author:
MaryAlaina

Here's me at my law school graduation last month.

Major congratulations, MaryAlaina! What a great accomplishment! (And you look great, too!)

Deb
34.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results