shape
carat
color
clarity

lets see the faces behind the PS screen names....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Selfie in car this past month.

selfieincar.png

At a black tie affair a few months ago.

missyandgregblacktie.png

@kayla17 talking about old I am almost 54...that is pushing old lol. But fortunately in my head I am still twenty something. I still am trying to feel like an adult. :wink2:

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
talking about old I am almost 54...that is pushing old lol. But fortunately in my head I am still twenty something. I still am trying to feel like an adult. :wink2:

Alright, you're going to have to spill the beans @missy - you look younger than I do, where are you hiding the fountain of youth? :lol:

Here's my evidence; taken about 6 weeks ago at a friend's wedding by a sneaky paparazzi. I needed a haircut...
FB_IMG_1561287851105.jpg

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Alright, you're going to have to spill the beans @missy - you look younger than I do, where are you hiding the fountain of youth? :lol:

Here's my evidence; taken about 6 weeks ago at a friend's wedding by a sneaky paparazzi. I needed a haircut...
FB_IMG_1561287851105.jpg

Handsome as ever @jordyonbass

My secret? Probably not having human children lol. That and always wearing sunblock on my face and protecting my body from the sun's UV rays as well.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful as ever @missy, and you’re still a youngster, I’m officially an OAP this week :lol:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Selfie in car this past month.

selfieincar.png

At a black tie affair a few months ago.

missyandgregblacktie.png

@kayla17 talking about old I am almost 54...that is pushing old lol. But fortunately in my head I am still twenty something. I still am trying to feel like an adult. :wink2:
Love! You’re beautiful both inside and out!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results