shape
carat
color
clarity

lets see the faces behind the PS screen names....

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 2:41:21 PM
Author: beau13
Date: 6/14/2008 2:29:12 PM

Author: coatimundi

Date: 6/14/2008 7:27:31 AM

Author: 777_LDY

What a fun thread! It''s so neat putting the faces to the names! Ninama, there is just NOOO way you are 50! WOW, I''m speechless, you look fantastic, seriously! Coati, I pictured you as a blonde too, not sure why, lol! You and hubby make a beautiful couple. You are stunning!

What a great lookin bunch!!

777s You''re so sweet and funny! Thank you! It''s so funny that I come across as a blonde!

Steph, you have such a lovely family! Your boy is darling, and you are so lovely!

Lisa, you look a lot like my real life half Asian sister! You have a darling family--I saw photos on the other thread.
1.gif

Thanks LP!

Linda, I''m so happy to see a picture of your darling pup, and I''m so glad that she is better--poor thing! Is she still getting the hand fed treatment?

PS''ers are GORGEOUS all around!
What does ''come across as a blonde'' supposed to mean? As a blonde, there are only so many stereotypes, and blonde jokes one can take! lol. No offense..really. I''m proud of the fact that I''m a smart/witty blonde..wouldn''t change my hair color for a million dollars!!
28.gif

LOL, Actually I think the blonde jokes are funny and my hair is highlighted blonde
9.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Linda, thanks you are a sweetie!

Coati, right back at ya...you are so pretty (I also had you pictured as a blonde for some reason)!

DF, thank you so much sweetie
1.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 2:41:21 PM

Date: 6/14/2008 2:29:12 PM

Date: 6/14/2008 7:27:31 AM
What a fun thread! It's so neat putting the faces to the names! Ninama, there is just NOOO way you are 50! WOW, I'm speechless, you look fantastic, seriously! Coati, I pictured you as a blonde too, not sure why, lol! You and hubby make a beautiful couple. You are stunning!

What a great lookin bunch!!

777s You're so sweet and funny! Thank you! It's so funny that I come across as a blonde!

Steph, you have such a lovely family! Your boy is darling, and you are so lovely!

Lisa, you look a lot like my real life half Asian sister! You have a darling family--I saw photos on the other thread.
1.gif

Thanks LP!

Linda, I'm so happy to see a picture of your darling pup, and I'm so glad that she is better--poor thing! Is she still getting the hand fed treatment?

PS'ers are GORGEOUS all around!
What does 'come across as a blonde' supposed to mean? As a blonde, there are only so many stereotypes, and blonde jokes one can take! lol. No offense..really. I'm proud of the fact that I'm a smart/witty blonde..wouldn't change my hair color for a million dollars!!
28.gif
Actually, I think I thought Coatie was blonde because of where she said she lived in another thread. Not sure if that makes any sense...

Anyhoo, Coatie, you know I wuvs you and certainly did not mean any disrespect!
2.gif
You certainly come across as a very charming, funny, and intelligent person, always, and I certainly don't think hair color has anything to do with any of that!

ETA: Linda, I'm so glad to hear that Mazie is doing well. She looks beautiful!
face23.gif
And Steph, what a darling family you all are! I have a soft spot for little boys too and have three of my own!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 5:17:27 PM

Actually, I think I thought Coatie was blonde because of where she said she lived in another thread. Not sure if that makes any sense...

Anyhoo, Coatie, you know I wuvs you and certainly did not mean any disrespect!
2.gif
You certainly come across as a very charming, funny, and intelligent person, always, and I certainly don't think hair color has anything to do with any of that!

ETA: Linda, I'm so glad to hear that Mazie is doing well. She looks beautiful!
face23.gif
And Steph, what a darling family you all are! I have a soft spot for little boys too and have three of my own!
Ditto. I envision lots of posters, and what they look and sound like. Thinking you were blonde had nothing to do with a stereotype.

I do find it kinda facinating that others thought the same thing!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wishful, I LOVE it short. You look like Daphne Zuniga from Melrose Place. It is so much more chic and elegant that way!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
beau13, I am sure she didn''t mean anything negative by that. Many people thought I was a blonde before they saw my picture too. I often (not sure why or how) have a visual image of a member in my head. I am also often wrong!
2.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 8:26:11 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
beau13, I am sure she didn't mean anything negative by that. Many people thought I was a blonde before they saw my picture too. I often (not sure why or how) have a visual image of a member in my head. I am also often wrong!
2.gif
Oh, I know Tacori..I was just teasing!! I know that being blonde doesn't imply anything. All the stereotypes don't mean a thing (not to me anyway..I LOVE being blonde !!) Blondes get their fair share of attention, good and bad!
emwink.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 8:43:26 PM

beau13, I am sure she didn''t mean anything negative by that. Many people thought I was a blonde before they saw my picture too. I often (not sure why or how) have a visual image of a member in my head. I am also often wrong!
2.gif
Oh, I know Tacori..I was just teasing!! I know that being blonde doesn''t imply anything. All the stereotypes don''t mean a thing. Blondes get their fair share of attention, good and bad!
emwink.gif

Okay, good! Just wanted to make sure you knew she wasn''t insulting you.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
2.gif
Me too. I told Skippy, after seeing her pic, I, for some reason thought she''d have this low, somewhat husky voice. When she started talking, I almost busted out laughing. Not because she has a funny voice, but just because I was so wrong.
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 8:47:01 PM
Author: Ellen

2.gif
Me too. I told Skippy, after seeing her pic, I, for some reason thought she''d have this low, somewhat husky voice. When she started talking, I almost busted out laughing. Not because she has a funny voice, but just because I was so wrong.
9.gif

That is SO funny! I have never thought about voices....hmmmm.....It is cool to see what people look like. And I agree PS has very attractive members.

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
I posted myself, but not my lovely FI. First, this is us together right after the engagement in Ireland
Tipperary.jpg

Here is a picture from when my FI used to model:

Anderlicious1.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 8:45:06 PM

beau13, I am sure she didn't mean anything negative by that. Many people thought I was a blonde before they saw my picture too. I often (not sure why or how) have a visual image of a member in my head. I am also often wrong!
2.gif
Oh, I know Tacori..I was just teasing!! I know that being blonde doesn't imply anything. All the stereotypes don't mean a thing. Blondes get their fair share of attention, good and bad!
emwink.gif

Okay, good! Just wanted to make sure you knew she wasn't insulting you.

Thanks for chiming in on that Tacori, Ellen, and 777s!
9.gif

I certainly didn't mean it to be insulting--and I don't take any offense at being perceived as blonde. (Many of my friends are blonde
3.gif
) I think it's funny is all, as my hair is naturally almost black! Stuff like this is always funny. I thought Ninama was Japanese after all!

Now Ellen, I have you pegged as a redhead--is it true??
And 777s, I saw your hair in your earring thread--what loverly ears you have!
3.gif

And Tacori, you make a beautiful bride. Your wedding photos are gorgeous!

BrazenIrishHussy--Whoa! You guys make a gorgeous couple. I love that photo of you earlier in the thread.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 10:00:39 PM
Date: 6/14/2008 8:45:06 PM

2.gif
Oh, I know Tacori..I was just teasing!! I know that being blonde doesn''t imply anything. All the stereotypes don''t mean a thing. Blondes get their fair share of attention, good and bad!
emwink.gif

Okay, good! Just wanted to make sure you knew she wasn''t insulting you.

Thanks for chiming in on that Tacori, Ellen, and 777s!
9.gif

I certainly didn''t mean it to be insulting--and I don''t take any offense at being perceived as blonde. (Many of my friends are blonde
3.gif
) I think it''s funny is all, as my hair is naturally almost black! Stuff like this is always funny. I thought Ninama was Japanese after all!

Now Ellen, I have you pegged as a redhead--is it true??

And 777s, I saw your hair in your earring thread--what loverly ears you have!
3.gif

And Tacori, you make a beautiful bride. Your wedding photos are gorgeous!

BrazenIrishHussy--Whoa! You guys make a gorgeous couple. I love that photo of you earlier in the thread.

Heck, I''m not even turning Japanese...
3.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Coati, no problem
2.gif
Thank you so much. I have a ways to go before I look like that again....but someday....hopefully.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
brazen_irish_hussy, omg! I''m sure you hear this all the time, but what a lucky girl you are to have found an ex-model
31.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I picture Miss Ellen with highlighted hair!!!!!!

OK Missy, am I right or wrong, hummmmmmmmmmmmm???

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 11:56:34 PM
Author: Linda W
I picture Miss Ellen with highlighted hair!!!!!!

OK Missy, am I right or wrong, hummmmmmmmmmmmm???

Linda
Maybe you are right
31.gif
hehe I am sure she will chime in; I know it is red and curly and looked lovely
12.gif

What do you look like Linda??? I see you as a very sweet sweet person and very pretty!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are so sweet Skippy,

I am 5''6 Highlight hair, brown eyes (I have my grandma''s eyes, as does Ryan my 8 year old grandson) People tell my I look years younger then my 58 age. hummmm, maybe they are being nice, ha ha ha ha ha.

My hubby is 6''4, he used to have brown hair too, but now it is salt and pepper, he is soooooooo handsome.
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy,

Here is a picture of my grandsons.

the rascals.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
well poo, that came out too small and if I try to make it bigger, it won''t download.
14.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2008 12:14:22 AM
You are so sweet Skippy,

I am 5''6 Highlight hair, brown eyes (I have my grandma''s eyes, as does Ryan my 8 year old grandson) People tell my I look years younger then my 58 age. hummmm, maybe they are being nice, ha ha ha ha ha.

My hubby is 6''4, he used to have brown hair too, but now it is salt and pepper, he is soooooooo handsome.
9.gif
Ahhh, you sound like such a lovely and happy couple! I am sure you don''t have grandma eyes (just eyes that love those boys). I bet the people that say you don''t look 58 are telling the truth!!! I am a shrimp compared to you; I am 5"4 and I have brown eyes too and have hair color similar to Coati. Wait a sec, I don''t know why I am describing myself when I have posted pics already. LOL

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

ahhhh, your grandsons are adorable; love their pic!!!! I bet you adore those cutie pies and they adore you and Rick!!!

30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
ha ha ha ha ha, I was just going to say that. We already know what you look like. ha ha ha.

Wait a minute. When I went to the Dr. last week, she told me I was 5''5". Maybe I am shrinking now.
39.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2008 12:19:44 AM
ha ha ha ha ha, I was just going to say that. We already know what you look like. ha ha ha.

Wait a minute. When I went to the Dr. last week, she told me I was 5''5''. Maybe I am shrinking now.
39.gif
were you standing up straight? Make sure you stand real straight. hehe
2.gif
I am bad because I slouch, so maybe you were being like me.
38.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks Skippy. They are my heart. Andrew on the left, is a rascal. Ryan on the right, is the quiet one. Andrew is always causing trouble. LOL

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2008 12:21:32 AM
thanks Skippy. They are my heart. Andrew on the left, is a rascal. Ryan on the right, is the quiet one. Andrew is always causing trouble. LOL
hehe What do they want to be when they grow up?? We already have plans for our nephews. hehe
9.gif
2.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy,

Do you know how to make the picture bigger from your end?? I can''t do it. Poo.

Ryan wants to be a fireman. Andrew wants to be a policeman, so we will see. LOL

They are both really intelligent and get straight A''s in school. They will probably change their mind a million times by the time they are ready for college. LOL

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
How old are they? Okay, let me try to make it big. Wait a sec, k?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
bigger, sorry, their faces get grainy if I try to make it bigger.

theLinda20rascalsdfsf.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Linda, your grandsons are adorable!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results