shape
carat
color
clarity

lets see the faces behind the PS screen names....

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 1:27:57 PM
Author: trillionaire
Date: 7/1/2009 12:42:45 PM

Author: princessplease

Aw trillionare, please don''t be offended, but you''re nothing like I pictured you to be. I pictured you to be older. You''re so pretty!!!!!!!!!!

OUpear, PrincessPlease, AMS, MissKitty,

You all are way too sweet! I''d like to say I wake up looking like that, LOL, but
38.gif
. I''m a no makeup, jeans or sweats kinda girl, but every once in a while, it''s fun to PRETEND to be glamorous
5.gif

And Princessplease, I totally understand... most PSers look NOTHING like I imagine (and I don''t even really imagine). Even the folks with avatar photos look sooooo different in full size pics. I posted the one of me ''glammed up'' because it would be unlikely that someone on the street would recognize me from that photo, LOL! I usually look two seconds from homeless... a ''What not to Wear'' dream come true over here!
3.gif

Lol, I love the "What Not To Wear" quote! But you look beautiful in your posted pic!
1.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 2:22:36 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
Me and my now hub....
aw, you guys look so happy!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 2:24:30 PM

Aw trillionare, please don''t be offended, but you''re nothing like I pictured you to be. I pictured you to be older. You''re so pretty!!!!!!!!!!

You all are way too sweet! I''d like to say I wake up looking like that, LOL, but
38.gif
. I''m a no makeup, jeans or sweats kinda girl, but every once in a while, it''s fun to PRETEND to be glamorous
5.gif

And Princessplease, I totally understand... most PSers look NOTHING like I imagine (and I don''t even really imagine). Even the folks with avatar photos look sooooo different in full size pics. I posted the one of me ''glammed up'' because it would be unlikely that someone on the street would recognize me from that photo, LOL! I usually look two seconds from homeless... a ''What not to Wear'' dream come true over here!
3.gif

Lol, I love the ''What Not To Wear'' quote! But you look beautiful in your posted pic!
1.gif
hehe, I dream of being put on ''What not to Wear''! I once begged SO to nominate me... which he wouldn''t
38.gif
39.gif

And I am almost 27 (7 weeks away!)... not sure how old you thought I was. Perhaps my PS responses are too stuffy and boring, lol!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 3:01:10 PM

38.gif
5.gif

3.gif

Lol, I love the ''What Not To Wear'' quote! But you look beautiful in your posted pic!
1.gif

hehe, I dream of being put on ''What not to Wear''! I once begged SO to nominate me... which he wouldn''t
38.gif
39.gif

And I am almost 27 (7 weeks away!)... not sure how old you thought I was. Perhaps my PS responses are too stuffy and boring, lol!

Oh your posts are wonderful and are very insightful! Not stuffy and boring at all!! I thought you were maybe late 30''s to early 40''s. I don''t know why, though. Your posts are always mature and insightful, so I guess that''s why I thought you were so much older. I hope I didn''t offend you!
5.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 3:05:45 PM

38.gif
39.gif

Oh your posts are wonderful and are very insightful! Not stuffy and boring at all!! I thought you were maybe late 30''s to early 40''s. I don''t know why, though. Your posts are always mature and insightful, so I guess that''s why I thought you were so much older. I hope I didn''t offend you!
5.gif
Yes, I thought you were older, as well. And that to me would be a complement (showing maturity and thought when posting)!
2.gif

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I''ll play.
this pic is kinda old (it was my favorite senior pic) but it''s the only pic I like enough to post at the moment. I''m on the left, bf on the right (duh). The ring on my finger is my promise ring, not ering
7.gif
. I don''t have any pics of it finished yet. Oh, and my hair is naturally curly. I was in my "straight hair" phase when the pic was taken.

lexjayseniorpic.jpg

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 3:05:45 PM

You all are way too sweet! I'd like to say I wake up looking like that, LOL, but
38.gif
. I'm a no makeup, jeans or sweats kinda girl, but every once in a while, it's fun to PRETEND to be glamorous
5.gif

And Princessplease, I totally understand... most PSers look NOTHING like I imagine (and I don't even really imagine). Even the folks with avatar photos look sooooo different in full size pics. I posted the one of me 'glammed up' because it would be unlikely that someone on the street would recognize me from that photo, LOL! I usually look two seconds from homeless... a 'What not to Wear' dream come true over here!
3.gif
Lol, I love the 'What Not To Wear' quote! But you look beautiful in your posted pic!
1.gif
hehe, I dream of being put on 'What not to Wear'! I once begged SO to nominate me... which he wouldn't
38.gif
39.gif

Oh your posts are wonderful and are very insightful! Not stuffy and boring at all!! I thought you were maybe late 30's to early 40's. I don't know why, though. Your posts are always mature and insightful, so I guess that's why I thought you were so much older. I hope I didn't offend you!
5.gif
23.gif

lol, clearly I need to pepper my posts with 'like' every other word and add some youthful web syntax!
3.gif

Not at all offended PrincessPlease or MC, it was more funny than anything!

Jaylex, do you have a curly hair photo? I
30.gif
curly hair! Though I admit, you and your SO look pretty smashing in the photo!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Aw thanks, trill! It''s rare to find another curly-headed woman who appreciates her rings! I love mine but it''s kinda in between. It''s straightish towards the top and gets curly at the bottom. It takes a lot of work to get my hair to look as pretty as yours!
but here''s a pic of my hair in it''s most natural "state".

baseballgamejaylex.jpg

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
My hair after spending time making it curly-er(?) lol.
(This pic was taken 4 years ago)

1246546088_jaylexhc.jpg

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 10:59:56 PM
Author: jaylex
Aw thanks, trill! It''s rare to find another curly-headed woman who appreciates her rings! I love mine but it''s kinda in between. It''s straightish towards the top and gets curly at the bottom. It takes a lot of work to get my hair to look as pretty as yours!
but here''s a pic of my hair in it''s most natural ''state''.
I LOVE it! It''s very face framing and flattering, but unlike mine, doesn''t seem like it would go from zero to UNRULY in 5 seconds! lol. I love my curls, but the summer is a tough time once the humidity rises!

I also love the curly do in the formal photo! I''m sure you would make a beautiful curly bride!
31.gif

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Here''s me....and my fish!

fish20072 cropped.jpg

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
And one more from my Mac....

Diana B&Wcropped.jpg

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
I posted an old pic already, but here I am since I cut off all my hair.

menewhairforps.jpg

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 3:31:38 AM
9.gif

Trillionaire, you are gor-ge-ous!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 9:59:35 AM

I LOVE it! It''s very face framing and flattering, but unlike mine, doesn''t seem like it would go from zero to UNRULY in 5 seconds! lol. I love my curls, but the summer is a tough time once the humidity rises!

I also love the curly do in the formal photo! I''m sure you would make a beautiful curly bride!
31.gif

Hey curly Divas! That''s why I cut my hair off. I couldn''t take it when I straightened it, and then at the slightest hint of moisture it would frizz right up...

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 9:35:25 PM
Author: SparklyLibra
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I LOVE your hair like that! Aw, it makes me miss my low cut natural days!
15.gif

Such a flattering hairstyle, you look absolutely STUNNING!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Loving all the curlies!!!
36.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 1:19:47 PM
Author: DianaBanana
And one more from my Mac....
I see you Diana with the sexy bedroom hair!
2.gif

Did you catch that huge fish???!? OMG! Were you deep sea fishing? I''ve been dying to try that...

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock

31.gif
Aww thanks. It was way more "poofy" when I was younger... but I''ve learned to tame it over the years! I hear ya about the humidity tho. Weather is a curls worst enemy.. but I actually LOVE the rain. My hair curls like crazy.

And I''ve been actually thinking about how I''m going to do my hair when SO and I get married. He LOVES my hair curly, but it''s much lower maintenance when its up. Maybe I''ll do half and half lol.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2009 12:39:10 AM

31.gif
Aww thanks. It was way more ''poofy'' when I was younger... but I''ve learned to tame it over the years! I hear ya about the humidity tho. Weather is a curls worst enemy.. but I actually LOVE the rain. My hair curls like crazy.

And I''ve been actually thinking about how I''m going to do my hair when SO and I get married. He LOVES my hair curly, but it''s much lower maintenance when its up. Maybe I''ll do half and half lol.
Aw, the best kind of guys are the ones that love you exactly as you are
2.gif
Congrats on finding a good one, and make sure to wear some curls for him!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 11:00:27 PM
Date: 7/2/2009 9:35:25 PM

Author: SparklyLibra

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I LOVE your hair like that! Aw, it makes me miss my low cut natural days!
15.gif

Such a flattering hairstyle, you look absolutely STUNNING!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Loving all the curlies!!!
36.gif

Awwww shucks Trill! Thanks for the compliment. I heart your hair too
3.gif

Got any more pics?

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Everyone is so lovely!!!
Here is a picture of me and my hubby, he has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen! Sooooo blue!!!

BEACH11111.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
and here is one of myself taken yesterday at our local starbucks...

mestarbucks.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Adorable picture Amethyste and I see your beautiful yellow diamond ring on your finger too.
30.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2009 12:58:35 PM
Author: Linda W
Adorable picture Amethyste and I see your beautiful yellow diamond ring on your finger too.
30.gif

*blush* Thank you so kindly... :)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/3/2009 12:55:30 PM
Author: Amethyste
Beautiful Amethyste! and look at that 5 carat pear
30.gif
, you wear it so well, Looks just perfect on her finger

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2009 1:33:12 PM
Author: D&T

Beautiful Amethyste! and look at that 5 carat pear
30.gif
, you wear it so well, Looks just perfect on her finger

D&T - you are the sweetest, thank you!!! I cant believe still that I have this beautiful ring. I am so fortunate!!!
5.gif

oneandahalfrock

Shiny_Rock
Here I am- we were doing a walk through on the frame work of our new house to be :)

almost a bathroom.JPG

bebe

Ideal_Rock
you are so cute! and that ring, major drool fest.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2009 12:28:20 AM
Author: bebe
you are so cute! and that ring, major drool fest.

Awwwwwwwwwww... Thank you so much Bebe... I am blushing here!
6.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amethyste-is that a tattoo I spy on your hand?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results