shape
carat
color
clarity

Lets see everyones Oval stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/25/2008 9:54:44 PM
Author: Kaleigh
2.02 D VS2

with side half moons D VS2 .63 ctw

setting from Leon Mege

center stone from Good Old Gold

kov11.JPG

kov99.JPG

*dies*

Kaleigh....your oval is amazing!!!

planet_jp

Rough_Rock
Yikes, these are gorgeous rings! I have a 2-carat oval pink spinel that I think I want to set with .33 carat RB diamonds in a 3-stone ring. Anything like that out there? How about with oval set east-west with side stones?

Thanks!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Something like this?

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Woops, sorry. Here it is.

3158_2.jpg

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
OOOOH we have some pretties on here!!!

mrsmitchell--I LOVE the rosegold! I was admiring a new Rolex last week and they are really pushing the rose gold as the option to go with on the band. It looks stunning!

ephemery--do you need a bad influence to start looking at 2ct ovals??
11.gif
11.gif
If ya need that nudge, just come find me!!

Giada--girl, that is the most blingalicious setting with an oval that I have EVER seen! I showed it to my DH and he about fell on the floor! It is soooo gorgeous!

Dreamer dachsie--I had a 1ct. round brilliant and actually I think the oval gives better fire than my rb did. The size may make a difference too, but I am shooting sparks all over the car with this stone! I am guessing it probably depends on the cut, but I am sure you can come close to the same sparkle and fire.

Kaleigh--I had to drool again girl!! Such a gorgeous ring.

Yeah--if there are anymore east/west setting ovals, show ''em off! I really like how they look! Thanks everyone for sharing. Such pretty rings!

planet_jp

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Choro. That''s lovely. I wonder how big the center stone is? I''d love to have Leon make this ring, but it''s probably not worth spending so much on a setting for stones that are far from top-notch. On the other hand, I don''t wear rings except for a slim band, and this would be pretty special to me. What a dilemma...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results