shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s put some faces with rings... :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is this the one you are asking about Togal???

togal

Shiny_Rock
Hi Skippy,

Yes, that''s the one. For some reason, I just couldn''t find it. I thought maybe it got removed for some reason.

It''s great being able to put faces to names.

Thanks!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Fun thread! First, a really bad shot of the rings. I''d take another, but I don''t have either ring right now!

nkweddingbands.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
And this is FI and I at Versailles the day after he proposed.

versaille exteriror.JPG

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2007 12:22:47 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
the ring....

I just go GA-GA over that solitaire every time!! I think it''s my fave solitare setting EVAH
18.gif
. You have me wanting to turn in my sidestones (and my wedding band would still look nice
27.gif
w/it) ACK -- scram you nonesense thoughts
11.gif
. I do still love mine for me, but SWOOOOOOONNNNNNN. I love yours for YOU! (And everyone else but me too
9.gif
)

Gorgeous pix too!

And

New England Lady -- your asscher & setting are supremely swoonable as well. Viva La France!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2007 12:54:15 PM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 8/29/2007 12:22:47 PM
the ring....

I just go GA-GA over that solitaire every time!! I think it''s my fave solitare setting EVAH
18.gif
. You have me wanting to turn in my sidestones (and my wedding band would still look nice
27.gif
w/it) ACK -- scram you nonesense thoughts
11.gif
. I do still love mine for me, but SWOOOOOOONNNNNNN. I love yours for YOU! (And everyone else but me too
9.gif
)

Gorgeous pix too!

And

New England Lady -- your asscher & setting are supremely swoonable as well. Viva La France!

Wanna Trade...
31.gif
11.gif
..hehe Thank you Deco!
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
NewEnglandLady and Iwanna, you both are so pretty! I love getting to put faces w/posts. hehe

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2007 12:20:13 PM
US at christmas...
Aren''t you guys the cutest? Lovely picture.

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I stumbled on this thread late last night and thought it was so awesome...I came back to play today. I hope no one gets mad...I just got my wedding pictures recently and I haven''t quite figured out how to post multiple pictures in one shot (if anyone can tell me how so I know for next time, that would be awesome)...so I am probably going inevitably annoy someone...I am just so excited to have the pictures back. So I apologize in advance. That being said, I had to include pictures of our furfamily too. I hope you like the pictures!

Hugs,
ulualoha

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
This is me right before heading out the door to meet my new boss for my new job in VA. I can''t believe I am leaving CA! Still in major shock but I get to be closer to family!

DSC00922_rotate.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a fun shot I got today of my rings....

DSC00937.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Here is our engagement photo...

JTEngagement.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Here are the wedding shots...this first one we took before the wedding overlooking Palos Verdes and Redondo Beach in the background.

151834-9586_TL.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Here''s me and my sweetie as the sun was setting....

170748-9759.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a shot of us inside the sanctuary...I look like a giant compared to my DH, he is actually taller than me normally but I guess my heels won out in this picture. I still love the picture.

172208-9796.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Here come the pictures of our fur/feather family...

The first picture is of our dog Kekoa (Koa for short) at Lake Arrowhead.

Koa_LA.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Our parakeet Cary who is named after my grandma...but since he''s a boy he got the male spelling like Cary Grant.

Cary.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Here''s our Hahn''s Macaw Midori...she knows how to say I love you, Pretty Bird, John''s a dork and most embarassingly, she imitates my laugh when I am on the phone.

Midori.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Here''s our most recent addition to our furfamily...Mango. We rescued her from a shelter. She was teeny tiny when we got her and now she is the biggest kid on the block!

MangoBigGirl.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Here''s our kitty Czyna (pronounced China). She got her name because she reminded me of a little Chinese kitty figurine.

Czyna.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
The last three pictures are of my kitties that passed away this past year. Nope, that is not a typo. Two of them passed from cancer. The white and copper kitty in this picture, Blue Eyes or Blueberry as we liked to call him, died unexpectedly. He and Mango were best buddies until he passed. We still consider them to be our family...so that''s why I posted their pictures too.

Mango_Blueberry.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Here''s our kitty Noel. She is the daughter of the next kitty I am going to post. She got lymphoma...
39.gif

Noel_TL.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
And here is our last girl...Timber. She passed away two weeks ago from breast cancer. We are still trying to deal with her loss but she is very much part of our family still....

Ok, I promise, no more pictures on this posting.....

Hugs,

ulualoha

TimmieTummy.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ulualoha, you''re beautiful! I love your rings, and your wedding pics are gorgeous as well, and your furbabies...awwww, all of them are/were beauties. Best of luck to you with the new job in VA, I just took a new job as well (same area, though), so we''re new job buddies!
35.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 1:18:09 AM
Author: monarch64
Ulualoha, you''re beautiful! I love your rings, and your wedding pics are gorgeous as well, and your furbabies...awwww, all of them are/were beauties. Best of luck to you with the new job in VA, I just took a new job as well (same area, though), so we''re new job buddies!
35.gif

Aw thanks Monarch64. It''s funny because you always see yourself different than how others see you. I always think I look goofy in my pictures but some I can deal with sharing if you know what I mean. Now my furbabies on the other hand always look gorgeous! They are the apples of my eye!

Congrats on your new job too! So am I understanding you correctly...you will be or are working in VA? If you are that''s really a funny coincidence! I am very happy for you! I hope you have a happy Friday!

Hugs,
ulualoha

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
Here is me and my fiance.....

party5.JPG

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
and here is my ring!

IMG_0myrg5[1].jpg

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
ulualoha -- your pictures are fabulous, you both look so happy!

And your "zoo" (I use the term in the most loving way since that is how I refer to my own pets) is just too adorable. I have birds and kitties too (and dogs!) and I love how you posted pictures of all of them! Your birdies are just too cute for words and your kitties and doggy are too!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results