shape
carat
color
clarity

Lets post our wedding dresses!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Looks like a Monique L''huillier.. but not a very popular one..

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you MS, I passed that along!

berry53

Rough_Rock
It is really gorgeous wedding gown. But it is really expensive for me and i got custom one from website by google. It arrived within 3 weeks that''s earlier than I expected. You even could get discount if you bargain with them by msn. Now share with you the website address www.neoweddinggown.com

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope berry! Are you getting married soon too? When''s the big day?

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Hey SanDiego Lady,
Plenty of pricescopers have purchased wedding gowns on ebay and have been thrilled with the results! You shouldn''t worry about it being "cheesy." That dress is gorgeous, if the dress fits, bid on it (self proclaimed ebay addict.)
Tybee

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
SelfLove,
Gasp, I adore that dress! I adore the wrap with it too! Oh my gosh! I say go for it! You''ll have two weddings and three dresses to choose from! Wasn''t it Laney who had like 3 or 4 dressses that she purchased and was choosing from? Sounds like fun to me!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Tybee--thanks! I won the bid for it on 12/8 so sometime in January I will be getting it--and I can''t WAIT to see it!!!!! I''m nervous in a way, b/c some of the reviews for the vendor weren''t the best, but I couldn''t NOT try it. I will tell you, it was only $108--how could I NOT go for it???

I promise to post pics of all three dresses and how the heck I''m gonna decide which one to wear to which wedding and which to sell--ugh!! But "ugh" in a fun way!!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Clearly WE''LL help you decide!
That''s so much fun! Honestly, I don''t know when I became such a big spender, but it sounds totally worth 108 dollars worth of fun!

zekele

Rough_Rock
Hello all!

I am new to this forum and I hope I am doing this correctly. I came across this thread and have really enjoyed looking at all of your beautiful dresses! I am among the first of my friends to get married so I don't really have many opportunities to discuss wedding planning and dresses (my favorite topic!). Here is the dress I am thinking about for my wedding on December 31, 2006:

casablancagown.jpg

It is from Casablanca Bridal, style #1783. I just stumbled across it in a bridal boutique today. I originally had my heart set on a Maggie Sottero but they are hard to come by, especially in my size! I'm a plus-size girl and want something that won't draw attention to my bust or stomach!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Zekele - That dress is really beautiful! I love the bodice detailing.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my dress. It''s a Mon Cheri gown in ivory. Believe it or not, I got it off the rack in an outlet store. We paid cash and they gave us an extra discount. I think this design may be discontinued. It''ll need a few alterations, but other than that, here it is.

JellysDress.jpg

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Very belatedly...... Here''s mine!

dress151005.JPG

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
all my pictures stink! But I still want to show off!
Here''s a goofy self portrait of Ophelia...
I am the worst at posting pictures, they''re either too big or too small, let''s see how I do.

Mirrorshot.jpg

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
That''s it! I can''t believe I actually did it! Here''s the back of Ophelia, I''m not sure what to do about a bustle, but I''m inspired by MelssaSue''s idea.
These pictures are so blurry. You all should have seen me foolishly trying to get a better shot with my self timer at home.
Ridiculous. These will have to do until I can wrangle a friend into helping me out. It''s a little hard to explain to others why
you need pictures of yourself in your dress.

Ophback.jpg

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Just_Looking--you look beautiful!! You''re just glowing!

Tybee--Love the Ophelia! Can''t wait to see the pictures of you in it in St. John!!

Yeah, coming over and taking pictures of me in my dresses is just not a priority for my friends either. I don''t get it?
9.gif

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
I had a great day!! I was beaming in pretty much all of the pics.

My only regret is that sometimes the boning in my dress rucked up and no-one pointed it out and told me to pull the front of my dress down. Now I''m looking through the photo''s with a beady eye, it''s sooo obvious!! Oh well, helps to rule out pics for the wedding album??!

Maybe a helpful hint for those with boning - get your MoH to watch out for strange dress shots?

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
zekele - I LOVE that dress!! I''m thinking about going with something similar too! Yours is gorgeous too, Jelly, I adore off-the-shoulder.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
All these new dresses are SO pretty!

Jelly- Your dress loooks classic and beautiful, and it sounds like you got a great deal!

Just_looking - I think you''ve posted pics before, but that is a great picture! That dress is perfect for you! You looked so beautiful!

Tybee- You KNOW how much I love your dresss. LOL at the self-portrait thing. I wouldn''t even attempt it! haha.. Just tell your friend you want a pic of the dress to send to your grandma/aunt/cousin/mother.. etc.. who ever you can think of.. even if they dont'' really exist! :)

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Tybee, i LOVE your dress!

Here is a picture of me in the sample dress. Mine will be all white and I will add some red pleated ribbon to the back (see back pic on previous page!). I really love it!

me and mar.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Msflutter, wow! I love your dress! You''ll look fabulous on your wedding day!

junemom

Rough_Rock
How much was this Carolina H...wedding dress? I love it! I also love that mermaid oscar de la renta one you posted....just gorgeous! Thanks :)

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2006 11:50:21 AM
Author: just_looking!
Very belatedly...... Here''s mine!
You look lovely!
36.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2006 4:24:08 PM
Author: Tybee
That''s it! I can''t believe I actually did it! Here''s the back of Ophelia, I''m not sure what to do about a bustle, but I''m inspired by MelssaSue''s idea.
These pictures are so blurry. You all should have seen me foolishly trying to get a better shot with my self timer at home.
Ridiculous. These will have to do until I can wrangle a friend into helping me out. It''s a little hard to explain to others why
you need pictures of yourself in your dress.
I love the back of the gown. Really pretty!
36.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2006 12:13:40 AM
Author: msflutter
Tybee, i LOVE your dress!

Here is a picture of me in the sample dress. Mine will be all white and I will add some red pleated ribbon to the back (see back pic on previous page!). I really love it!
You look so happy!!!
2.gif

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
here is the front of my dress!

pricescope753698.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
And here is the back!

pricescope8945855.JPG

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love it! I wanted a pickup skirt in the beginning, but my mother, father and fiance did not like the style.
7.gif

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
This is the dress I''ll wear in LA. I can''t believe how much room is in the bust. Lot of alteration needed there! (Please excuse my just-rolled-out-of-bed look!!)

LA Dress.JPG

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
And this is the one I''ll wear in Slovenia in the big Catholic church.

IMGP0248[1].JPG

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
selflove, both dresses are pretty but the second is gorgeous!!! Is it a Justin Alexander? It looks like a similiar Justin Alexander that I tried on but cost 1500...I ended up getting a dress from the same designer that was a couple hundred less.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results