shape
carat
color
clarity

Let me show you my new ring -- by James Allen

bluemoon2

Shiny_Rock
Venice|1312301921|2982350 said:
Your ring is gorgeous - as is your five-stone! Your photographs are beautiful, especially with Hermes being the backdrop! :love:

LOL, unlike WF/BGD, JA does not provide glamour shots for the ring. so I tried hard to add glamour look for my ring with Hermes being the backdrop. It's first time ever I took some ok pictures that I could share. I am pretty proud myslef being able to get some arrows out of the stone. :)

stargurl78|1312248231|2981966 said:
Wow what a gorgeous set! Solitaires will always be my favorite :love: And what a gorgeous 5-stone, just stunning!!
quote="hearts-arrows_girl|1312321697|2982586"]Your new ring is gorgeous! That 2.53 looks huge and very sparkly! I love the head on the setting. Congrats! :appl:[/quote]
ZestfullyBling|1312502749|2984427 said:
Stunning solitaire! The 5stone and the plain band both accent the solitaire Nicely!!! Enjoy your beauties!!! :love: :love: :appl:
pregcurious|1312513209|2984540 said:
Wow, I really like this solitaire--both the diamond and setting. I'm usually not a solitaire fan, but am starting to come around. When you have a beautiful diamond, like yours, it's breathtaking.

Thanks! I really love the look of my ring, and like it more and more each day. I love to look at my both hands together to enjoy all rings when riding train to work/back home. I always like stuff with simple look. So the solitaire ring was my choice many many years ago, and is still my choice at present time. But I am starting to like HW style halo too ....

MissGotRocks|1312124185|2981070 said:
I really like the mounting and think the lower set stones make life easier - nothing to grab and bump with - at least not as much!
I think the ring is beautiful and your old stone would make a gorgeous solitaire pendant!
Congrats again - you are blingalicious!!

MissGotRocks, cannot agree more with you -- the lower set stone makes life easier. It's safer for the stone. I am still debating what to do with my old stone. Most liekly another ring since I have a solitaire pendant already which is 1.08cw H VS2. But it's only GIA VG cut. I don't think I will get another VG stone to match this H VS2 for a pair of studs. Then make my 1.38 E VS1 as a pendant. After being on PS for a while, i can only get ex/ex/ex stone. LOL.... my old stone is very nice one -- I could look at it and enjoy it better if making it another ring.
I need time to decide it so I would not regret my choice later....

Thanks, Mayerling, Laila, Renogirl, Cachette, AprilBaby, Ladybug, Marcy for like my ring.

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely, classic ring! Timeless set! Love it! :appl:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow what a stunning solitaire in such a classy setting! And I love your trellis style 5-stone ring too. Nice bling you have there!!!

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful upgrade! And fun decisions about what to do with your other stone...that's never a bad place to be in either. :naughty:

gelatodave

Rough_Rock
Your ring is amazing! You mentioned that "The order form did have instruction to set stone low and round the shank for comfort per my request." Does this void the 60 day return policy?

Also.. Would you recommend making these modifications to their stock setting or just keep it as is?

I am debating between these two settings.. Just can't decide.

1) http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/diamond-solitaire-rings.html

2)http://www.jamesallen.com/engagemen...pave-set-4-prong-diamond-engagement-ring.html

Best,
Dave

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results