shape
carat
color
clarity

Let me introduce myself....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Hello my name is Katherine and I am new to pricescope and to this forum. I have been dating my boyfriend Jeffrey for just over four years (it was four years on 2-20-05). And to be honest I just knew, I mean knew in my heart that when he came to visit that weekend that he was going to propose. Guess I was wrong eh?
Jeffrey and I meet through a mutual group of friends in high school and began dating when we were 17 and we both are now 21 (we will be 22 in a few weeks, our birthdays are four days apart). We went off to school in different parts of the country I am in the Alabama and he is in upstate New York. We see each other whenever we can and over the summers. Both of us are doing five year programs and will graduate next May.
I love Jeffrey very much he makes me incredibly happy, my family loves him, I like his family and they like me. He being a wise man doesn’t even call Ava (my Boston Terrier) ugly.
However after four years of being steady I am getting antsy. Does anyone else ever want to scream? The thing is I want this perfect moment. I am not normally a crier but I want to cry when he asks and I want him to cry as well. Lately last few weeks I think I have gotten some sort of odd “I have to get engaged now” flu. I can’t stop thinking about it and I even emailed Jeffrey pictures of the ring I want.
Good Lord I have lost it haven’t I?
Anyway….just wanted to say hello. Now that you know my whole life story…

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Katherine.
Welcome to Pricescope.
We are all in the same boat!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Hi Katherine! Start rowing to pass the time. lol.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh no! Dont say that I am still confused enough to think perhaps if I pray enough the ring will just magically appear...
12.gif
I guess I ought o start going to Church so I can get that direct line as my little brother says.

Shay

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to the nuthouse!
26.gif

pssssst post pictures of the ring you want
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I like this one by a gentleman by the name of Micheal B. I like the petie princess. Actually I really just want an extremely thin band (no larger then 2.5mm and 2mm or smaller would be even sexier) platnium with pave set diamonds. This is the only one I have seen like that at all. So if anyone has an ideas or reccomendations I am all ears!

princess_collection.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t worry, we are all suffering from the same "illness!" Welcome!

I don''t know if you have discovered, Leon Mege yet, but he has some beautiful Pave settings (insert drool). Do a search here on PS and I am sure you will find others that you like!

Here is just one example of the beauty that is Leon!
emsmiled.gif

leon example.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
mmmmm i always love to see a nice LM ring! i think i have them all memorized from his site now (how sad!
3.gif
). but welcome Matatora- you''ll find lots of Michael B fans here!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
aaawwwww, Ava is a cutie!!! Love the ears
2.gif

Make sure you post a picture of her in the "What''s Your Mascot? Meet ours" thread in the Diamond Hangout forum.

Ooohh, and I LOVE Michael B!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I saw this one on ebay "This fabulous beauty is topped with an EGL certified and appraised for $8,840.00, .99ct very white H colored, super clean VVS2 clarity round brilliant cut diamond, and studded with diamonds all around. Notice the unusual central setting. This platinum beauty comes with an appraisal valued at $11,500.00. "

V1111b.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Matora--very pretty setting!! I''d be REEEEALLLY careful with Ebay--do a search on here for the vendor who listed it and see what you find--it might be ok, but there are scores of horror stories where it isn''t!! I wonder if WF, DCD, or GOG has a similar setting to that?

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love little Ava!! My mom had Boston Terriers growing up ~ they are so cute!!!

Beautiful setting that you posted... It looks like a Vatche pave setting. But like Blueroses said, please be very careful about doing that kind of purchase through ebay (typically, with ebay, I only make purchases that I can afford to take a hit on if it turns out to be ''too good to be true'' and, occasionally, that has been the case, but I don''t think we could have dealt with an $8000-$9000 hit). If this is the Vatche setting, then you can definitely get it through WF, GOG, or other reputable PS vendors. Here are some shots of that setting from Whiteflash''s website:

gi_DV-517_f.jpg

Beautiful.... I''m a pave lover too ~ but we weren''t in love with the Vatche & Michael B. prices so we got my setting custom from Whiteflash and I''m sooooooo in love with it. It is about 2.3mm.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results