shape
carat
color
clarity

Let it all hangout -- The Grumpies, whinies, complainies Get It Off Your Chest Thread....

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My kids love to eat grass. Not because they want to throw up but because they want to eat it. of course that means when they poop I may have to help because they'll just crab walk until its removed.
Our two have fish butt issues so I was feeding them psyllium fibre in yoghurt to help bulk things out. But it turns out that makes the output more like a very elastic soft serve than something properly firm and poopable. We found this out by one of our boys sprinting past us one night being chased by his poo that wouldn’t pinch off.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
[gagging, retching]. I cleaned the shower drain. I could expound about why that is such a horrific task but it's best for me just move on.

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
The power is out & doesn’t look like it is going to be a quick fix in our area. My plans for tea will not work.
Looks like I’ll need to google to see what suburbs have power so I can see what (healthy) takeaway I can get to feed my hungry child.
mans it’s winter here… damn not having a wood heater!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The power is out & doesn’t look like it is going to be a quick fix in our area. My plans for tea will not work.
Looks like I’ll need to google to see what suburbs have power so I can see what (healthy) takeaway I can get to feed my hungry child.
mans it’s winter here… damn not having a wood heater!

Ugh, I hope your power returns soon! Stay warm and safe!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
[gagging, retching]. I cleaned the shower drain. I could expound about why that is such a horrific task but it's best for me just move on.

:lol: :lol: :lol: i did ours a couple of months ago and i feel your pain :sick:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sick of rude people! Watched a woman getting takeout at the restaurant I stopped to pick up lunch at. She had a couple of meals plus an alcoholic drink in her order to go. She was rude from the start then made sure the guy knew to NOT add a tip on her card payment as she would be doing that in cash. (They never add automatically.) She made a show of thumbing through various bills including sticking a $5 bill back in her purse and pulling out two $1 bills.

Finished that (and cleaning teeth after!) then off to my dentist appointment. As I was getting set up for the next one, the other lady at the desk called a patient who had confirmed then not shown up. Got through to her and she said it was their fault because she had it on her calendar for tomorrow. The lady at the desk politely explained they didn't have any openings tomorrow and her appointment was for today. Reminders went out to text and email. They talked with her directly on Monday and confirmed it was still a good time for her. About 5 minutes later, the door slammed open and this angry looking woman said, "I'm here." The disgust was just dripping!

To be fair to both, I don't know what happened while I wasn't there. Could be more to it. Either way, they were terribly rude in a way that most people wouldn't do except in an extremely unusual situation.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Grrr.... I had a box delivered here that isn't ours. Different last name. Totally different street (ours has a name, his has a number). Address has a 1 and a 3, but nowhere near the same as ours. (Like ours is 31.... and his is 1...3..).
Address is 8 miles from us. I have to drive past that road to get to the post office with the box. Debating whether I want to drop it off (very rural, no cellphone coverage) or just take to post office in the morning. (I did message the only guy by that name who lives in the city in question. Will coordinate with him if he replies.)

Too tired for this one more thing!

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
Sick to death of rude people as well!! My daughter was in the ER a few nights ago, she has been having tachycardia and chest pain out of nowhere. Two women at the reception desk were so incredibly rude! Like went out of their way to be hateful ugly humans. Now this is the second time I have experienced this with both women. So once daughter was discharged I asked to speak with one of their supervisors. Only management on staff at the time was the charge nurse, who is not their supervisor as both women were accounting. Next morning I called and spoke with their super and after letting her know what happened in both situations, a second voice comes on the line and it happened to be the ER director listening to the call. They share an office. Both accounting women have had several complaints and the supervisor and ER director assured me they would be handled. ER Director gave me her direct phone number in case I do go back and have a similar run in. Unfortunately, with my daughter's condition I will most likely see them again. Why the bleep are people such awful humans?? Especially when people are down. You are not going to the ER because it is fun!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The flippin’ FedEx driver lied and marked my package as attempted delivery. Nobody rang the bell and there are three people home.

I called and filed a complaint in case the driver thinks this kind of BS is okay to pull again.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Necklaces that only come with 16" chains.

Look, I understand that most models weigh around 8 lbs and so a 16" chain hangs down to their navel. But for those of us on the chunkier side, for whom a 16" chain is the equivalent of a garrote, could we get a little leeway please??

I've wanted a Monica Rich Kosann locket since Adam was a pup. But the size lockets I want all have 17" chains with a jump ring at 16" in case I decide I'd like to choke myself to death with my jewelry. If I want something with a longer chain, I have to go to a 30" chain and from $1395 to $3850. What is the assumption here? That fat people are more wealthy? Or that we just want to price lager women out of the market??

And here's the thing. I'm a size 12. So, altho I could lose some weight, it's not like I'm huge or the biggest person to ever want to wear a locket. So what the heck??

And don't even get me started on Victoria Beckham's line of clothes - where a size 8 is a 'large' and every website that sells her stuff says "Runs small - order one size up".

Pah-lease.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Or that we just want to price lager women out of the market??

That must be the problem, @mrs-b -- women drinking too much beer!!!!

Totally agree with you on the size issue--especially regarding clothes. Stuff is not designed to flatter real human bodies.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well all I can say is that no matter my weight, my boobs don't shrink and they are, errr, generously sized so no matter the length of the chain, if I want the locket to show, I'd have to have my boobs lowered to my knees. They are currently at my belly button and that's still insufficient room.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well all I can say is that no matter my weight, my boobs don't shrink and they are, errr, generously sized so no matter the length of the chain, if I want the locket to show, I'd have to have my boobs lowered to my knees. They are currently at my belly button and that's still insufficient room.

ROFL!! Just love a woman who's lived a little! Mwah! to you, @Matata!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just came from Jiffy Lube.
Lucky for me, the one near me has a master mechanic.
It cost me $801.00 to have 4 spark plugs changed, ignition coil (whatever that is) a fuel line flush and an oil change.
I used 2 coupons and my AAA discount, and it was still so expensive.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That must be the problem, @mrs-b -- women drinking too much beer!!!!

Totally agree with you on the size issue--especially regarding clothes. Stuff is not designed to flatter real human bodies.

The other reason why I'm on a journey to make my own clothes..... Patterns have kept their sizing where as RTW clothing have not.

Of course, going by my measurements in vanity sizing, I'm a fat ass. Well my fat ass will have to make my own clothes :lol:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The panther lives to see another day! He does have a hole in his palate (and another small one that's growing) so the cancer is progressing quite quickly.
However, he's gained weight since his last visit (up 200g!) and the vet has options for us to manage things like infections while he's still happy and engaged with life. So we get more time with him. We're very relieved though I know it's really just a delay to the heartbreak.
It’s the panther’s last day. We had more time with him than we thought we would but it’s time. I’m sad but relieved he’s not suffering and know it’s the right thing to do for my sweet old man. 31B71C59-00A0-4ECA-8A4D-BD445B3C8A15.jpeg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s the panther’s last day. We had more time with him than we thought we would but it’s time. I’m sad but relieved he’s not suffering and know it’s the right thing to do for my sweet old man. 31B71C59-00A0-4ECA-8A4D-BD445B3C8A15.jpeg

Love to you and your baby, @foxinsox. <3

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love to you and your baby, @foxinsox. <3
Thank you @mrs-b.
His favourite vet was on. She gave him lots of kisses and was so gentle and sweet with him. We cried bucketloads but the sedative put him into such a deep coma that the vet said it was definitely the right time for him.
I’m going to order a cake and flowers for the practice because they’ve been so great with him especially.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry @foxinsox. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Gentle (((hugs))).

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:cry: So sorry @foxinsox, wishing Panther a peaceful passing.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
big hugs @foxinsox , you gave your little Panther a wonderful life and did right by him.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@foxinsox
Panther had a great life with you and he was loved.
My condolences. :cry2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I’m so sorry @foxinsox…:cry2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@foxinsox Beautiful name for a beachful pet. Sorry for your loss.:((

kind regards--Sharon

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Power just came back on. 11 pm and outside temp is 103. Inside was just starting to get uncomfortable at 86. @#*$#@#@$&* heat wave

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results