shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT LEON MEGE / PERRY CHEN Thank you once again!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very appretizing photos! Amazing!!

thimp

Rough_Rock
You have a gorgeous, gorgeous collection! Congratulations! Leon is my absolute favorite jeweler. His works are just stunning!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Those pictures made me hungry (and thristy!). :bigsmile:

All kidding aside, it was a pleasure to see more pictures of your collection Mrs. Flintstone. Thank you. :wavey:

Cachette :))

PoshPrincess

Rough_Rock
WOW 11.15ct total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Your one lucky lady and you have amazing taste....... in photo backgrounds and jewelry............... :bigsmile:

Gorgeous...... ;))

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Your collection is stunning :love: I agree that these pieces need to be enjoyed and worn as often as possible. I missed the tip about the windex, if someone could tell me about it, please. May I ask what type of camera you used for these amazing photos? I loved your latest pics. Wear your jewelry in good health :))

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
W.................O...................W

Mrs.Flintstone

Rough_Rock

Thank you all for your well wishes, may you all find what you seek and enjoy them always in good health.

thimp, I completely agree with you about Leon.
I love it that his designs are simple, structures are delicate and transitions are smooth.
You get exactly what you asked for. He will offer his ideas along the way, up to you to take it or leave it.
For my ring, at first I asked for a 1.2 shank with micropave,
he recommended against it and told me that 1.8mm with 3 row micropave would still be delicate yet much stronger.
I appreciate that now as I am able to wear my ring every single day.
As careful as I am, I do hit it against something every now and then (not a good sound!)
I inspect it regularly for missing little stones. None yet, phew..

Sometimes you just come across something so well made that it blows you away.. unlike anything you have ever seen.
It is just exciting!
I am asked about my jewelry everyday at least once, by gals and guys who are searching or simply admiring.
People should know that there are alternative amazing jewelers out there, we are not limited only by the big brands anymore.

Thank you risingsun, I used my Sony Cyber-shot pocket camera, I am glad you enjoyed the pictures. I had fun taking them!

The Windex Tip was given to me by Perry Chen's wife, she said to pour some Windex in a glass container,
leave your jewelry in it for one hour, then brush all over using a SOFT-bristle baby toothbrush.
Finally carefully rinse with warm water and dry them gently with a very SOFT cotton cloth.
Perry says that you have to keep your diamonds clean at all times or they will just not sparkle. How true, what a waste!
I have tried the Windex, works AMAZING.

CAUTION!!!
The other day I left my jewelry in the glass with blue Windex and walked away.
It suddenly hit me that I had forgotten to inform Mr.F. of this cleaning process...
I rushed to the kitchen and found him pouring the contents down the drain!
Saved by a second..

So please be careful and explain to family what the blue liquid contains..

Thank you for all your comments as always,

Best Regards,
Mrs.Flintstone

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new pics! Your pieces are really beautiful :love:

gotta ask though, is that real food? :-o And - lucky catch on the windex!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Where is the "love" button? Or better yet the "want" button? :cheeky:

Amazing collection! What more could you need? Simple, beautiful, classic yet high on the bling-o-meter! You can go from t-shirts to black tie and never have to change your jewelry! Fabulous

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The first pictures were fabulous, and the second ones were so fun! Your collection looks lovely on the coffee pattern.

You have such an amazing and well-chosen collection. Thank you for sharing it with us!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I think I almost just fainted! What gorgeous pieces of jewelry :love: Congrats!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
WHOAAAAAAAAA What a collection! every piece is beautiful!! :love: :love:

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Did I already say that your collection is mind blowing, gorgeous and amazing? Can't remember if I posted or not but it can't hurt to repeat it anyway!

I usually use Windex to clean my jewelry actually- I keep the Windex in an old jewelry cleaner container with a basket. That way it has a screw on lid and nobody's gonna mistake it for (ohgod!) something to pour out.

Windex is also the absolute best possible thing to use if someone gets a ring stuck on them. It's slipperier than soap IMO.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I am breathless & speechless! I especially love the earrings.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
I can't get enough of this collection. I've died and gone to cushion heaven. :love:

Thanks for sharing!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs. F- I keep coming back to your collection and drooling over them. I haven't commented as of yet on your new additions
because frankly I am having a hard time coming up with words. Amazing, stunning, gorgeous, just seem to fall a little flat
in describing how beautiful they are.

The size of the stones, stupendous-the delicacy of the settings-breathtaking. A rare combination.

I am curious. After all your jewelry was stolen, a week before your wedding, what did you do? Did you buy bands for the ceremony?
I can only imagine how traumatizing that must have been. Did you go completely ringless for 20 years?

This end result most certainly brings the happy ending to the story. It is a pleasure just looking at the photo. I am sure they
are even more amazing in person!. Best of health and happiness!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
What an exquisite collection! I'm totally mesmerized!! Congratulations on your new pieces!!

Mrs.Flintstone

Rough_Rock

Thank You all your comments, for your lovely words.

Dear luv2sparkle,

20 years ago, I had beautiful pieces made, each very special.
Took me ages to decide, choose stones and designs for each and every piece. Creating my own collection.
I also had antique pieces passed down.. being the eldest grandchild, the only child, marrying an only child & grandchild.
A combination of new and old, a sack of jewelry.

All were stolen a week before the wedding while I was away on a business trip.
No insurance, nothing.

For that day, I borrowed a band from my jeweler.
Wore no jewelry at the wedding.
Nobody knew about it until after.

So yes, no wedding band for 20 years.
No solitaire, no 5 stone.

I have been presented all kinds of jewelry over the years.
More have passed down.
They just sit in the safe.
I never bought anything of real value for myself.

Mr.F. insists I choose something for our 20th anniversary.
He has brought this up every single year. I have backed out. Too difficult. Scared of disappointment after all that hard work.
This year he insists.

It just had to be exquisite, very strong but delicate. Extremely light, the element of "comfort" comes first.
Made the way I wanted by a passionate master craftsmen.
Honestly, If I hadn't found Leon, I don't think I would have gone ahead.
Here is a jeweler who keeps to his high standard of quality while creating something for me, the way I would like it to be.

I am so used to not wearing any jewelry, bulky or uncomfortable.
For me it is not just the stone but more the setting.
I travel a lot. No problem with these pieces as I do not need to remove them during long flights.
You don't even remember they are there (scary sometimes, need to check!)

If I were uncomfortable or unhappy in any way I would definitely let Leon know.
And he would understand. Different people, different needs.
Not one thing works for all, that is why he makes unique pieces for each of us. For our lifestyle. Our personality.

I am just happy things turned out to be so easy with glorious results.
Definitely worth the wait.

Thank you for sharing!

Best Regards,
Mrs.Flintstone

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs. Flinstone, I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you! I would be devastated as well. I have a lot of jewelry,
and have had some stolen from me by someone very dear to my heart. Some I have replaced, some not. The only piece I have
insured now, is my own Leon ring. I wear mine every day as well. I enjoy it very much and it is a true work of art.

I can't imagine not wearing anything for 20 years! Amazing, in a very sad way. I am so glad that you have some beautiful pieces
that you now adore. Will you ever wear the other pieces that you have in the safe? Will you be able to pass them down to someone
you love? I hope so.

My Leon was for an anniversary as well. I would love to get a matching band as well. I was in Nordstrom this afternoon and
saw some earrings made by Nadri, and I told my husband, "those remind me of Mrs. Flinstones". He looked at me like I was from
another planet! After I explained to him your story, he said he was racking his brain trying to think of earrings he ever saw
Wilma wearing on the cartoon! Silly man, you would think he would automatically think pricescope by now. I thought it was
funny though!

Your pieces are very beautiful and I am so glad you have shared them here!

Mrs.Flintstone

Rough_Rock
luv2sparkle, that is so funny! Thank you for your reply.
I am SURE that your ring is spectacular, enjoy wearing it every single day. A true work of art.

Mine was also stolen by someone I knew, as mostly is the case.

I had spent so much time and effort having those pieces made! A lesson learned early on in life.

The sadness was more for the antique pieces, from our Great-Grandparents.
Now they were really something.
Still painful to remember (For the whole family...)

Unfortunately, more beloved family members have passed on and their jewelry down to us.
No resetting, they are perfect as they are. I would never touch them.
They will be passed down to my children and I doubt that they would reset them.
So they will remain as they are, beautiful.
Untouched in some vault, sadly.

My husband and our families continue to give me jewelry despite my protests.
They constantly try to "snap me out" of this!
So I went ahead this year, snapped out of "it".

Not wearing any jewelry has not affected me in any way, actually it is extremely liberating.
I am not what I wear, what I carry.
Especially any brands, jewelry or apparel.
That theft helped me be who I am, the silver lining.

Yet, I never thought I would love these Leon pieces as much as I do.
A new me, enjoying this.
Still, I did not compromise from comfort and practicality.
They are very much ME in their simplicity.

Stay Well,
Mrs.Flintstone

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, I see. I do understand the liberation! We were once in a place where we thought our home had burned down in a wild
fire, and I felt that way. I let go of all the stuff and it felt good. I still hold nothing tightly, it really means nothing. It's all
temporary.
The things my husband has given me over the years do have much sentiment attached to them for me. Those would be sad to
lose, but they are still just things.

I love your collection, beautiful all.

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GAWD!!! Don't know how I missed this but wholey shamoley!!! Blingtastic!! I hope you love them everyday! :appl:

And yes, Leon and Perry are the very best!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I clearly missed this last fall..probably wedding planning for my daughter's wedding. It is worthy of getting bumped for the others who missed it!

This is one of the most incredible jewelry collections I have ever seen! :love: :love: :love:

It is hard to find adequate words! Your story is very sad, MrsF, and I am so happy you have come to a point that you can enjoy beautiful jewelry again! I will say, once you decided to do it, you did it right!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Mrs.Flintstone

Rough_Rock

Dear diamondseeker2006, vbnet & all PS'ers,

Thank you so much for your kind words!
Sorry for my late reply.

I am glad you enjoyed the photos of my jewelry.
There are so many beautiful pieces on this forum, truly spectacular.
It is very nice to read the stories related to each and every one of them.
Thank you all for sharing!

Have a wonderful weekend and best regards always,
Mrs.Flintstone

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
Your pieces are AMAZING! I just got my Leon piece back and there's nothing like it, pure perfection!

Ice Princess

Rough_Rock
^ Pics please!!!

DolceJo

Rough_Rock
a;slkdknhaps'd;lNALKSjdnhopAnldjjoa89u7y 8aisdkbla;sdjashdbal;sf

:love:
Oh
My
God

I'm speechless :-o

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It was a pleasure to view your collection again! It is all I would ever want to wear, if it were mine :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, my hope is to create a miniature pendant like hers with an AVC! Classic, elegant, beautiful, perfect.

Mrs. F, I am sure from your other experience that you are now insuring these jewels, because that is also liberating. You can possess and wear jewelry without fear when they are insured. Family heirlooms cannot really be replaced, of course, but new pieces can. But I think even the family heirlooms were meant to be worn and enjoyed. I hope you will come to the place you enjoy those, too, because I think they will actually mean more to your children if they remember you wearing those pieces as well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results