shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege fat Emerald Cut ring from JbEG

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
LM always picks the perfect sides to accentuate the main stone, gorgeous ring!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous - the epitome of classic beauty and elegance!!! Looks fabulous on you, you must be over the moon - Congrats!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
WOW. Just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! what a knock out ring.. congratulations..

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the proportions of your ring! So glad it stayed in the PS family!

So will you change your avatar now the other diamond is gone?

badabling

Shiny_Rock
I sent grace an email as soon as I saw this in my sneak peak email from jbeg but being in a different time zone it was already on hold. I've been looking for what someone else on PS described as a "mini Krupp" - a lot like this stone but this was even better being a LM setting with claws, reasonably priced and in my size too. I'm glad it went to a PSer who'll enjoy and appreciate it as much.

Enjoy and wear it in good health!

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is just beautiful in every way! I'm glad the right one came along for you! Enjoy!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!! Congratulations on your beautiful ring! :appl:

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you everyone for all the love. I couldn't be happier with the ring! The finger coverage is definitely a plus and I love the Leon claws. It's so nice to be able to share photos with the PS family, I always get excited too whenever I see a piece find a good home with a PSer.

motownmama: I do occasionally wear it with an eternity band. Something about the simplicity of this ring by itself just looks so elegant to me.
Orchid Lei: Leon did do a fabulous job of picking the side stones. Grace even commented on the proportions & how well they work together, and I totally agree!
mom2boys: I should change my avatar now shouldn't I? something to work on later!
badabling: the "mini Krupp" in this ring really spoke to me! In person it's actually really hard to see the culet unless you're looking for it. Your set is FABULOUS!!! Grace had told me there were a few other inquiries but I was so thankful the timezone worked in my favor! I hope you'll find your mini Krupp soon!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
DREAM RING!!!! :love:

KR

Rough_Rock
I LOVE that ring! It's perfect.

hmhmhm

Rough_Rock
It looks so beautiful and elegant! I, too, saw it on the jbeg site and had bookmarked it so I could go back and drool over the photos. I think we need more hand shots!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on that exquisite beauty! :love:

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful! I just LOVE sneak peeks - it's how we found my e-ring.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's absolutely stunning! Perfect proportions, gorgeous prongs. You are a lucky lady!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw it, too, and thought what a fabulous ring it was! So happy for you! :appl: :appl: :appl:

TheGeckoLady

Shiny_Rock
So glad we’re going to get to see more pics of this ring. I also saw it on the sneak peak email and thought it was just stunning. LOVE it! Congrats.

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhh, I saw (and loved) that ring in the sneak peek… so glad it went to a PSer! So gorgeous and elegant. Enjoy your upgrade, it's absolutely stunning!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
what an amazing Gorgeous ring! I love fat emeralds! :love:

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
This is unbelievably gorgeous! And it looks huge!! :appl:

TrinaA

Rough_Rock
Hi Starburst,

I love your Leon Mege ring and your original Cartier upgrade. Those are my 2 favourite rings of all time. I'm so torn which one to get; I'm hoping to have Leon make me something in the near future. I know you've been able to wear both for quite some time...do you have any advice/preference. I love the art deco look of the bezel set baguette. Did you ever tire of the vintage look? Are you more pleased with the prong set trapezoids? I'm probably asking difficult questions...but you're a girl after my own heart when it comes to engagement ring styles and just thought I'd get your thoughts!
Thank you,
Trina :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous stone, absolutely GORGEOUS ring, and I'm SO glad your insurance was finally willing to work with you to make this ring yours, after a not-so-positive first round! And I completely agree that Grace is really wonderful to work with!!

It looks right at home on your finger ::) and you sound so happy with it - you've been made whole :appl: enjoy your new beauty in the best of health Starburst!! :bigsmile:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could stare at those steps all day! :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Glad this thread got bumped. Simply divine ring! It's stunning! :love: :love: :love:

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi Trina! Thank you for your sweet comments about both my rings. To answer your questions, I never got tired of the bezel set baguettes. I loved that they were straight baguettes instead of the tapered ones which I feel are more commonly seen in engagement rings. I also really dislike the look in most contemporary baguette side stones where the 2 ends of the baguette meets the center stone, it's almost always a bulky strip of metal. When you look straight down the ring from the top, you see the strip of metal framing the center stone. My Cartier ring had a very delicate bezel edge where the baguettes met the center stone, so when you look at it from the top, you don't see metal in between, just diamonds! I love the Leon too of course. It is a very beautiful stone with perfectly matched side stones. I do love the prong set traps and Leon does a great job where the prongs don't overpower the look of the ring. Honestly if my Cartier was never damaged, I would never have gotten tired or bored of that ring. It's still my favorite ring of all time. It is so classic and will be a classic look forever IMHO. I hope that answers your questions!

TrinaA

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for the honest, detailed answer Starburst...very helpful!! I'll continue to admire yours until I get my own one day...:)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results