shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege fat Emerald Cut ring from JbEG

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
My story begins a year and a half ago when I discovered a small chip on the main diamond of my upgrade ring. I loved that ring, had my eyes on it forever and it was a dream come true when I was finally able to call it my own. Long story short, the chip was not noticeable without a loupe, but it was on the corner and it always bothered me. I filed a claim with my insurance company and began a difficult journey with them that ended with them quoting me a less than fair replacement value. Based on that, I decided I could not part with my ring so I resigned to forever living with my beloved but no longer perfect diamond.

About a month ago I received a Jewels by Erica Grace sneak peek in my inbox. When I saw a photo of this ring, my heart literally lept with joy. So began another round of phone calls with my insurance company and lots of emails with Grace in an effort to obtain this gorgeous Leon Mege emerald cut ring.

I cannot say enough about how fantastic Grace has been throughout this process. Excellent service is truly rare these days and that's exactly what I experienced from beginning to end with JbEG. Grace's passion for what she does comes through in every email. Making a large purchase sight unseen can be a daunting task, but Grace completely put me at ease and I felt like I was working with a trusted friend. To top it all off, she also coordinated a very seamless transaction with Dave Atlas where the appraisal did not delay the shipment of my ring! I would work with Grace again in a heartbeat!

As difficult as it has been to part with my dream diamond in order to arrive at this gorgeous beauty, in the end, I think it's meant to be because this baby is a perfect fit. Now onto the stats & pictures!!

1.81 G SI1 emerald cut diamond, completely eye clean
7.74 x 6.74 x 4.12 mm
0.36ctw trapezoid side stones
set in platinum
size 5 scant

I love how delicate the setting is in person, I've always seen the gorgeous LM creations on PS and I am so happy to now have my own!

JbEG pictures:
http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Modern-and-Estate-Pieces/217ctw-Emerald-Cut-3-stone/31889098_pf2nw7#!i=2767111704&k=6dSd5vH

img_2615.jpg

img_0234.jpg

img_2616.jpg

img_0240.jpg

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
That is beautiful! And looks huuuge on your hand! I thought emerald cuts were supposed to face up small?!

Congratulations - she's a beauty!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring!!! She looks big, elegant and beautiful on your hand. I hope to find an emerald cut like yours or Asscher one day.
Enjoy wearing yours! It's a great find :love:

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
some more photos

photo_396.jpg

photo_397.jpg

photo_398.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow! I saw that ring too - loved it. So glad it went to a loving home! And I love the l/w on it - I have an EC too, but given a choice I would love to have a chubbier one like this beauty! Congrats - :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so pretty! The proportions are perfect!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, this is a stunning ring!! :love: Pure perfection -- Leon Mege and an emerald cut diamond (it's my dream ring...)!! :love: :love: Congrats and enjoy!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! It is just stunning!!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Love that!!! What a gorgeous set of stones and setting

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! Its one of my favourite styles!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SUPER FABULOUS!!!! :love: :love: That is an amazing ring.. I actually sent Grace a not and said "you love to make me hate myself".... I love, love, love that ring!!!! =) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It is the perfect balance of side stone size and color and looks amazing on your hand!!!! :appl: :appl: Very excited you were able to replace your chipped diamond with this lovely ring!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! Funny that someone mentioned they prefer chubbier emeralds...I feel like this one is on the chubbier side and oh so adorable!!! Enjoy your new ring, it looks perfect on your hand.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it!!!!!!!! Do you wear it with a band?

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just stunning!
:appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just LOVE that chubby emerald!

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock
so beautiful! and what wonderful finger coverage :D

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fabulous on you! So glad it all worked out and you are happy with this beauty of a ring!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love love love! That is indeed a beauty! So glad you found a new ring to replace your well loved one.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This asscher is seriously gorgeous!! My dream asscher... :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous in every way! :love: I'm so happy for you...wear in much health and happiness. :appl:

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I adore all EC's...

That one is Fab. U. Lous :love:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
It's a stunning ring and I remember seeing it! I am glad it is in such a great home with you.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely spectacular! Congrats!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection. Its like a hall of mirrors, where you are looking into one reflection after another...

Good call; it is beautiful and oh so elegant.

nottospec

Shiny_Rock
that is magnificent!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful!

adorezy

Rough_Rock
It's so elegant - congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results