shape
carat
color
clarity

LEON MEGE 3 STONE R221

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I know a few people have this ring and I would love to see detailed pics of the setting.

I have seen the pictures on his site and have sen a few posted here, but would love to see a picture showing the detail and especially a picture of the ring from the top.... this seems to be harder to find.....
25.gif

Any help would be appreciated !!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
YES !!!!
30.gif

Thank you soo much.. that is THE ONE !!!

I have a pic saved on my computer from his site but for some reason it won''t allow me to attach it.... *sigh*

Snapdragon, Fran Fine and Beaudrybabe (I think that is her name) have this ring, but it doesn''t seem like they posted many pics...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Drool city! Maybe someday I''ll be so lucky as to own one of these Leon Mege''s...until then a girl can dream, right? LOL!

Ohhhh, THANK YOU for the link !!!!!!!!

I can''t get ENOUGH of that ring.... soooo pretty !!!!!!!

Maybe someday both of us will be lucky enough to own a Leon masterpiece...

Until then, saving all these pics to my computer and drooling will have to do !!!!!!

I wouldn''t change a thing about this ring.... maybe just make the band a little thicker.... I think it''s a 2mm now.... a 2.5 - 3mm band would be delicious !!

30.gif

BELLA9280

Shiny_Rock
truely a WOW

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results