shape
carat
color
clarity

length and width measurements for princess cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

benno

Rough_Rock
I understand the ideal length to width ratios which indicate the squareness of a princess cut diamond (as square as possible is my preference) but what I am unable to find is in an ideal world, all other things being equal what is the ideal crown size for a 1 carat princess cut diamond. I have been told 5.5 x 5.5 is what to look for, another jewler said 5.6 x 5.6 is the promised land. Are either of these right and if not what is? Or does it not matter one way or the other if the diamonds statistics fall inside table% and total depth% perameters. Finally if there is a certain size you should ideally look for is there a way to calculate it? so if I had a 1.2 carat diamond what would its ideal measurements be?
35.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If someone thinks 5.6 is suddenly some magic ideal number and anything less or more is bad, that is not good.

Something about 5.5 is good.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results