shape
carat
color
clarity

Lemony''s Re-Set: From Halo to 3 Stone

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new photos of lemmony are fantastic. She is just so beautiful in her new home!!!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
oh... how did I miss this thread?!? Gorgeous. Lemony''s got a whole new life!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The former setting is classic, but this new makeover is PERFECTION!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I had to come back and drool!!

I just love this ring.

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
I loooove the color! Gorgeous!
30.gif

Mrs.2Artists

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love this new setting. While I thought your old setting was beautiful, compared to this new one it looks a bit...costumey? But this is just classic and exquisite and completely perfect. I'll be drooling over it all night!

ETA: Just saw the shot of your set. OMG. Can you say show stopping? Holy moly. I'd never get any work done!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I love the reset. I just think that 3-stones are such a classic look.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Amethyste, I know I''m a little behind - basically fell of the face of the PS earth for awhile - but I had to stop by and say how AMAZING I think Lemony looks in her new home. Well done! She''s a real knock-out!
30.gif

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
I am absolutely serious when I say this, ''Lemony makes my mouth water every time I see her!''

I loved her in her halo and enjoyed reading your CAD threads (this is when my mouth started watering - yes, with the CADS!). Lemony''s new setting is spectacular and I enjoy coming back to this thread with the hope that you added more pictures; thanks for not disappointing me and my tastebuds !!!!

Enjoy and wear Lemony in the best of health !!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I have been meaning to ask .. do you think lemony looks different in the new home or still the same? I think she is a beauty.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone!!! I thought my thread was dead lol...
THank you everyone who has responded after it was asleep for a bit :)

Date: 5/16/2010 7:00:56 PM
Author: CharmyPoo
I have been meaning to ask .. do you think lemony looks different in the new home or still the same? I think she is a beauty.

Charmy - I think she still look so different - but a GOOD different, I really love the way she looks like that in a 3 stone. She is going to be my lifelong companion!
:)

shine4me

Rough_Rock
I absolutely LOVE this ring and I LOVE the new reset! This is the ring that I keep coming back to! It is one of my absolute favorite on here! Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had not seen your new photos they are divine!

And thanks for the multi-quotes tutorial. I too just used it successfully!
36.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is completely dreamy, Amethyste! Such graceful shapes and so beautifully combined! I''m so smitten!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!! It looks perfect with the wedding band
30.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
THank you so much for the replies ladies! :)

I am still so happy and smitten by it!!! I will add more pictures soon - from the sunshine and "just cause" :)

Here''s one i took outside of work whne it was sunny! :)

prettyinthesun111.jpg

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
So happy to hear that you are ''smitten'' with your new ring. Enjoy Ame, it''s fabulous!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Had to come back and look at this thread again -- I can''t get over how great this new setting is. It''s really an "old money" heirloom look. Stunning. Those sidestones must really catch the light when you turn your hand. Yummy
30.gif
!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
oh my cupcakes! i love the reset!! i think it looks even better than the original setting.

wear it fabulously.
30.gif

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Coming out of lurkdom to tell you Amethyste what your ring has done to me
1.gif
I am now obsessed with pear shaped diamonds! I had never even considered them before. In Australia we dont see too many fancy shapes and seldom yellow diamonds, with the exception of Argyle diamonds. I absolutely, categorically LOVE this ring and have my 40th coming up next year and would love a large lemon pear of my very own. So thank you and your beautiful ring for opening up my eyes to a whole new world of possibilitites and giving me a new project to dream about
5.gif
x

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2010 10:45:56 PM
Author: MizNina
Coming out of lurkdom to tell you Amethyste what your ring has done to me
1.gif
I am now obsessed with pear shaped diamonds! I had never even considered them before. In Australia we dont see too many fancy shapes and seldom yellow diamonds, with the exception of Argyle diamonds. I absolutely, categorically LOVE this ring and have my 40th coming up next year and would love a large lemon pear of my very own. So thank you and your beautiful ring for opening up my eyes to a whole new world of possibilitites and giving me a new project to dream about
5.gif
x

OH MY MizNina!!! I am so touched that you came out of lurkdom to post this kind comment! You deserve to find your very own sweet pear! There are so many different kind of shapes that it is indeed hard to find the right one for yourself! It took me a while to decide on a shape - but for some reasons, I always came back to the pear shape. It has this feminine curvature that I find so attractive ( perhaps because I am pear shaped??? lol ) and pleasing to the eyes. I came across this beauty by accident - I never thought I would find the color I wanted in the shape I dreamed of! I am sure the perfect diamond will find you, and I hope for you it will bring you joy and enchantment!!!

Thank you again for you sweet comment!

And to all of the wonderful ladies here - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this thread?

I really do love the new home for lemony. She''s a beauty for sure. I have a big soft spot for the lighter yellows and I think she looks stunning with the trilliants! Some day we are going to do a reset of my ray of sunshine, and something like this is on my list (along with tapered bullets or baguettes). I think she looks even more beautiful out of the cup and showing off her natural color in all her glory.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Jean - I would love to see your beautiful radiant with bullets!!! I think it would be stunning!

THank you for your nice words.

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Ta bague est MAGNIFIQUE!!!!!!! Je l''adore!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Truly amazing! Enjoy!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amethyste,

I have to come back to this thread and drool some more. Your ring is just sooooo GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
THank you so much lovely ladies for the kind comments :)
you are all so sweet :)

35.gif

tanj

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/14/2010 9:59:38 PM
Author: Amethyste
THank you so much lovely ladies for the kind comments :)

you are all so sweet :)

35.gif
[/QUOTE
Amethyste i ditto all who have said do what makes YOU happy.Its your ring and its gorgeous regardless.I call people that do ish like that haters.we all have our individuality that''s what makes this forum so diverse.i bet it feels like you just purchased it all over again!fun i''m sure.

agatha.nl

Shiny_Rock
i love a pear with 2 trillions combo! i also love the color! lucky girl you!
30.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results