... one of the back of the setting ...

3stone+wband2.jpg

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
different view :)

3stone+wband4.jpg

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
this pic shows prong details and trillions as well :)

3stone+wband5.jpg

MrsK

Rough_Rock
Hello Amethyste,

I love your re-set ring, I also loved your halo.
I recall reading that you had planned from the start to re-set Lemony.
The re-set work is beautiful and I think this setting shows Lemony off more. I love it!
Enjoy it, wear it with pride and remember that all that matters is that YOU love it. However, judging by all your positive responses, many many people love it too!
36.gif

30.gif
Love at first sight!!!!! I like lemony both ways!! So gorgeous!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Two things :)

One, you are so graceful and considerate in your responses and I didn''t want that to go unnoticed!

and....

WOW - that wedding band looks perfect with your new setting!!!!!!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The new setting is perfect for Miss Lemony
36.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
The WB is beautiful too.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Pears Rock, and Lemony is the Queen of Pear-ville!

Beatutiful and timeless!

Well done...wear and enjoy
35.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I loved her in her halo, and I love her in her new setting as well! Lemony seems meant to shine wherever she lives! I''ve gotta say though, I like the color better without the cup there!
30.gif
Gorgeous reset!!!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I seriously LOVE it, which is not something I often say about a pear-shaped diamond. It is seriously stunning. I LOVE the re-set and think it''s so much prettier and more modern. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
I think its ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very classy and it just is OMG!!!!! I love the trillions on the side it just sets the center off...I like the original too but this is OUTSTANDING
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous reset. Wear it in health.

cheers--Sharon

vanderaf

Shiny_Rock
I just love, love love it!!!!!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I adored the old setting, but the new one is a showstopper too!! really shows off that gorgeous stone of yours!!

will you be doing anything with the old setting?

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 7:29:53 PM
Author: ckrickett
I adored the old setting, but the new one is a showstopper too!! really shows off that gorgeous stone of yours!!

I''m wondering myself if it''s going to be for sale. I have a 5 ct pear on layaway myself and don''t care at all for the setting it''s in. But I do like Lemony''s former home.

SuzySue

Rough_Rock
Your stone is to die for, and it looks incredible in ANY setting! The new setting is so elegant, and it looks amazing with the wedding band! The whole set took my breath away

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, wow, wow, no words really, just WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

could this be Lemony''s cousin?

Too much yum for one thread
2.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Amethyste,

I felt sure I had replied to your thread, but I don''t see my post. Maybe it''s in someone else''s thread??

You have a lovely new ring. I think Michael did a wonderful job. I have long been an admirer of his work. How did you come to decide to go with him? Are you going to let him cut you a gemstone pear to go in your old setting?

legra

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! It looks great with your lovely w-band.
1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your reset!! I''m glad that it makes YOU happy. YOU are the one wearing it!!
9.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
A note about my old setting - someone contacted me directly inquiring about purchasing it. It went to a new home :)

Date: 5/2/2010 8:39:30 AM
Author: Taylorbug!
Ameythste.....Have you tried your wband with the new 3 stone? Just curious if you liked them together. love some hand shots.....thanks and have a great day!!!
36.gif

Yes! I really do like it with the w-band! the yellow gold fits well with the icy white trillions!! :)

Date: 5/2/2010 8:58:08 AM
Author: Kiley
gorgeous, classic reset. I love it! Enjoy!

Thank you so much Kiley! :)

Date: 5/2/2010 11:52:34 AM
Author: ProseCuter
Beautiful! Definitely a more classic look. Just stunning!

I agree, for a lifetime setting - i think the 3 stone with trillions work great! :)

Date: 5/2/2010 12:21:36 PM
Author: lyra
Absolutely STUNNING! This is a beautiful reset.
36.gif

Thank you so much Lyra - it is very kind of you to day :)

Date: 5/2/2010 1:58:06 PM
Author: cccccc
Lemony is just BEAUTIFUL! The old setting was pretty and Lemony looked great in it IMHO but the new setting really is a work of art and Lemony now looks FANTABULOUS on your finger! You were right on with the proportions of the side stones and the play of the soft sunny yellow with the white diamonds is just TO DIE FOR!

Enjoy and please more pics!

What happened to the old setting by the way? I may have missed it if you did say what happened to it so, if so sorry!

A big congrats!
21.gif

THank you so much btrflygrl23!!! I agree with you about the proportions! Michael E really did a wonderful job at picking out the side stones - great eye for artistry!!!

Date: 5/2/2010 2:37:05 PM
Author: petrockWow Wow Wow!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Your ring is spectacular. That is one iced out finger!!

I loved the halo, and I also love this. You have a beautiful stone, and there are many different ways to showcase its beauty. You have now shown us two of those ways, (thank you!) and I''m glad that you now have a setting that is gorgeous but also easier to wear. That is very important, because you need to enjoy it as much as possible.

Congratulations!!!

Yes, it is true - the setting is more comfortable for me and exactly what I have imagined! It''s nice to be able to have both! No more knocking into things!!!

Date: 5/2/2010 7:12:03 PM
Author: Sarahbear621
beautiful and classic reset- Ammy your rings are just stunning....i still love your old ruby ring too! Enjoy the reset!

Also- what are you going to do now for a wedding band? or do you plan on forgoing one?

THank you Sarahbear621! I am actually wearing mywband with my 3 stone now... I really enjoy it - maybe in the future, i might want to switch the band for a different look - but for now, I am really happy with the ensemble!

Date: 5/2/2010 7:49:24 PM
Author: April20
I love both!! Your old setting was lovely, but I completely understand wanting something that sits lower. Your new setting is spectacular!!

THank you April20 - you always have nice things to say :)

Date: 5/2/2010 8:05:18 PM
Author: butterfly 17
It''s beautiful!

THank you so much Butterfly17!

Date: 5/2/2010 8:19:50 PM
Author: Scorpioanne
I love the reset so much more than the original setting. It is so classic.

Awwwwwwww...! I am biased, but I totally agree with you!! ;-)

Date: 5/2/2010 8:46:06 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
Just when I thought your beautiful ring couldn''t be anymore beautiful, now this! Wow! Love it!

That is a very nice comment Diamond*Dana... Thank you...
5.gif

Date: 5/2/2010 9:17:57 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Love your reset!! I loved colored diamonds, and your gorgeous yellow pear is stunning. I completely agree that jewelery has to fit your lifestyle, and this is a beautiful setting that I hope works well for you. So glad you went for it, and the results are lovely.
36.gif

Fly - I think this setting is letting the golden yellow of the pear shine through!!! :)

Date: 5/3/2010 12:22:30 AM
Author: MrsK
Hello Amethyste,

I love your re-set ring, I also loved your halo.
I recall reading that you had planned from the start to re-set Lemony.
The re-set work is beautiful and I think this setting shows Lemony off more. I love it!
Enjoy it, wear it with pride and remember that all that matters is that YOU love it. However, judging by all your positive responses, many many people love it too!
36.gif

Hey there mMrsK! I knew I wanted to reset my pear, but I was unsure what I "really" wanted... I came across this setting viewing images on the net ... and i kept going back to that same style. So I decided "why not?"... I am SO glad I did it! Thank you for your comment!

Date: 5/3/2010 2:57:44 AM
Author: swedish bean
30.gif
Love at first sight!!!!! I like lemony both ways!! So gorgeous!!!

30.gif
30.gif
It was love at first sight for me as well when I opened up the package!!!

Date: 5/3/2010 5:24:54 AM
Author: Cehrabehra
Two things :)

One, you are so graceful and considerate in your responses and I didn''t want that to go unnoticed!
and....
WOW - that wedding band looks perfect with your new setting!!!!!!!!

THank you so much Cehrabehra! I try to respond individually to each person - I really appreciate when people take time out of their busy day to choose to type a comment, especially on ne of my thread. It means much to me! THank you for noticing ;-) you are a peach!

Date: 5/3/2010 6:12:18 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Beautiful! The new setting is perfect for Miss Lemony
36.gif

Thank you so much Madam Bijoux! Can I borrow one of your FAB purses? Then, I''d be all set! :)

Date: 5/3/2010 8:03:10 AM
Author: oddoneout
The WB is beautiful too.

The band is so pretty and delicate - a wonderful creation from SingleStone! Thank you for the comment :)

Date: 5/3/2010 9:44:40 AM
Author: caolsen
Pears Rock, and Lemony is the Queen of Pear-ville!
Beatutiful and timeless!
Well done...wear and enjoy
35.gif

your comment made me chuckle! She certainly is the Queen of "make me smile daily" occurence! Thank you!

Date: 5/3/2010 10:40:12 AM
Author: geckodani
I loved her in her halo, and I love her in her new setting as well! Lemony seems meant to shine wherever she lives! I''ve gotta say though, I like the color better without the cup there!
30.gif
Gorgeous reset!!!

I am so with you Geckodani! I love her in all of her splendor!!! Without any enhancement!! With a happy color like that, why mask it?! She is now free! :)

Date: 5/3/2010 11:47:05 AM
Author: HappyNewLife
I seriously LOVE it, which is not something I often say about a pear-shaped diamond. It is seriously stunning. I LOVE the re-set and think it''s so much prettier and more modern. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Oh wow!!!!
6.gif
I know that pear shapes are not much of people''s favorite shapes - but I think any diamond that is put into a thought out setting can be attractive... I have seen MANY instances where a beautiful diamond was suffocated by an ugly setting... Kinda like the "Video Killed the Radio Star" type of thing ... :)

Date: 5/3/2010 12:56:02 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I really did love the setting before.. but I have to say its more timeless in the reset. Very pretty my friend!!

THank you so much SDL!! I hope you are doing well!!!
35.gif

Date: 5/3/2010 3:40:20 PM
Author: diamondtifff
I think its ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very classy and it just is OMG!!!!! I love the trillions on the side it just sets the center off...I like the original too but this is OUTSTANDING
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I think your diamond is my pear''s big brother - more muscles, less curves - and more vivid for sure!!! THank you so much for your comment - and I am so happy to hear that you got re-married and are happy!!! I appreciated you taking the time to provide us with the update!!! :) Stay happy and in love!

Date: 5/3/2010 3:52:55 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:
Gorgeous reset. Wear it in health.
cheers--Sharon

Thank you so so much sharon - You bet I will! ;-)

Date: 5/3/2010 6:22:21 PM
Author: vanderaf
I just love, love love it!!!!!!!

THank you thank you thank you! :)
36.gif

Date: 5/3/2010 8:18:39 PM
Author: Lone_Wolfe
I''m wondering myself if it''s going to be for sale. I have a 5 ct pear on layaway myself and don''t care at all for the setting it''s in. But I do like Lemony''s former home.

huh??? WHAT?!?! Have you shared that pear with us?!?! I''d loooooooove to know more about it!! :)
The old setting has already sold...

Date: 5/3/2010 7:29:53 PM
Author: ckrickett

THank you Crickett!
21.gif

Date: 5/4/2010 1:49:44 PM
Author: SuzySue
Your stone is to die for, and it looks incredible in ANY setting! The new setting is so elegant, and it looks amazing with the wedding band! The whole set took my breath away

Ahhhh.. SuzySue! You are so kind!!! I do think it is very elegant myself. I am over the moon with it!!! :)

Date: 5/4/2010 4:32:06 PM
Author: waterlilly
Wow, wow, wow, no words really, just WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

could this be Lemony''s cousin?
Too much yum for one thread
2.gif

Yes!!!!! It could be Lemony''s much beef-ier and vivid cousin!!!! THank you for the comment!

Date: 5/4/2010 5:54:10 PM
Author: Gailey
Amethyste,
I felt sure I had replied to your thread, but I don''t see my post. Maybe it''s in someone else''s thread??
You have a lovely new ring. I think Michael did a wonderful job. I have long been an admirer of his work. How did you come to decide to go with him? Are you going to let him cut you a gemstone pear to go in your old setting?

I agree with you, Michael is a true artist - i wish he showed up on this thread, but i think he''s busy... i have known him for 10+ years now. I wasn''t sure if he wanted to take on a project like this one. I called him one day and chatted him up with my idea... he gave me a quote and knowing how picky and thorough he is, i said why not!!!! And the result''s perfect!!!
I am not sure what the buyer will do with the setting - i can''t wait to see either!

Date: 5/4/2010 6:01:12 PM
Author: legra
It''s beautiful! It looks great with your lovely w-band.
1.gif

THank you Legra! I am glad it fits well - i am kinda poor now lol.
9.gif

Date: 5/4/2010 11:06:56 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
Congrats on your reset!! I''m glad that it makes YOU happy. YOU are the one wearing it!!
9.gif

I am VERY happy - couldn''t ask for more perfect than this reset... I am still wondering if I am dreaming still...

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR KIND REPLIES!!! I APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS AND KIND WISHES. THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF MY EXCITEMENT THROUGH THIS RESET. I KNOW TO SOME IT IS "ONLY" A DIAMOND, BUT TO ME, IT WAS YEARS OF SAVINGS AND THIS RESET WAS THE END OF A LONG LONG JOURNEY I TOOK OVER 20+ YEARS AGO! SO THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Ame, love your reset. It''s beautiful and very elegant. Enjoy your new ring.

Michael_E

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I just thought I''d chime in here and say that this was one of the most fun ring projects that I have had yet. Amethyste was wonderful to work with and I must say that your pictures are fantastic and much better than the ones I''ve taken of your ring, (it must be your pretty hands as well as your photography skills Amethyste). Thanks again for allowing me to make this ring for you Amethyste, wear it in good health and happiness for a very long time !

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautiful Ames. Before you more looked at the overall ring but with this setting lemony really is the star! Just lovely!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2010 11:25:06 PM
Author: Amethyste

huh??? WHAT?!?! Have you shared that pear with us?!?! I'd loooooooove to know more about it!! :)
The old setting has already sold...
No, I didn't spill the beans here, I'm so sorry.
15.gif
Will you ever forgive me? I put this one here on layaway a little while back.

http://www.doverjewelry.com/catalog/engagement_rings_over_5k/estate_500cts_pear_diamond_platinum_engagement_ring.html

Unfortunately unresolved health issues have flared back up to the point that I may have to let this one go and hopefully be able to look for something else down the road.
8.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2010 8:17:42 AM
Author: Amethyste

Hey there AJ! Hehe... ok, here is how you do it - I am on Opera, but I think this works on any browser:

First open 2 windows of the same thread, you''ll need one to create your post (1) and one to copy from (2).

In the first window (1), click reply without quoting ( that''s the window you''ll input the info to )

In the second window, go to the person you want to reply to and click the reply button, then click the ''quote'' button. Take your mouse and highlight from the [ QUOTE ] all the way to the end displaying the code [ /QUOTE ]. Then copy/cut that selection.

go to your window (1) and paste that into the main box. You can then add your reply.

Then go back to Window (2), hit the back button and go to the next person you want to reply to, and repeat the same steps until you are all done :) then Submit!

I hope this helps!!! :) Try it!

ah Ame, you''re my hero! You''re such a sweetheart, thankyou for answering this for me - I just made it work very easily in another thread, yip!
36.gif

I have *always* wondered about this, it will make my threads alot tidier - thankyou again lovey!!!
35.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW!!, Ame I just saw the new photos,
30.gif
30.gif
you take fabulous pics and Michael is right, you also have such lovely hands..

This really is one of my favourite rings on PS, it is amazingly elegant.

Once again, well done to you and to Michael
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results