shape
carat
color
clarity

I Just Got My Yellow Diamond Reset !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Hey Everyone!!!
35.gif
I just wanted to show my ring I just got back- Had it reset with trillions on the side which gives it a totally different look. I hope yall remember the center stone......

115_1545smaller2.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
wow!
6.gif
. Yummy!
18.gif

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
I know hand shots are required............I hope these pictures show up.......

115_1554smaller2.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow! Hand shots hand shots hand shots!!!

ETA: You must have been posting pics as I was typing!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow...is it comfortable to wear?

of course we remember you. who could forget that stone
2.gif

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Another one...

115_1557smaller.jpg

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 3:16:01 PM
Author: mrssalvo
wow...is it comfortable to wear?

of course we remember you. who could forget that stone
2.gif
OH yeah- Its comfortable! I had it made a bit lower than the last one so its not as high- but Its soooooo much more sparkly than the other one- I just wanted more electricity on the sides......

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
can you actually close your hand???? it is huge!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, though I do miss the look of those long baguettes!!! Is it hard not to poke your other fingers with the trillion tips?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

HOLY. MOLY. Gorgeous ring! (altho I liked the old setting as well...)

cheers--Sharon

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Talk about finger coverage!
31.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t know what to say except WOW Don''t think you''ll have to worry about DSS with that.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now THAT''S an eye-catcher!!!

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all!!! I know this sounds awful, but I got bored with the baguettes- I still have the old setting if i want to swap the center but I just love having the extra flash on the sides- Oh- and the points of the trillions dont poke the sides of the fingers - They kinda lay on top of my other two fingers- But I dont wear my wedding band with it- Its just way too much-

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know what you mean....some 3-stones are just meant to shine on their own. I almost never wear a wedding band with my 3-stone. I feel like it detracts from the shape and overall look.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, that is huge and gorgeous! Lucky gal!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely. Although I liked your old setting as well, I love this one too! Thanks for sharing.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, Now that is one BEAUTIFUL RING.

Linda

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Outstanding!! Trilliants definitely set off a fancy colored diamond to the best advantage.
30.gif
36.gif

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 4:44:48 PM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Outstanding!! Trilliants definitely set off a fancy colored diamond to the best advantage.
30.gif
36.gif
Thank You!!! Thats what I thought- I would see fancy yellow radiants with Trillions and just drool.....I know they are more common than the baguette design but they just work!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s breathtaking!!! I love the yellow diamond!!!
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
!@#$ !@#$ !@#$ I''m choking and I''m drooling!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! That is fantastic. I looooove the setting! And the stone...I''m gonna show DH and watch him get pale hehe
31.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondtiff, that yellow diamond is incredible! The color is electric! You don''t have enough finger real estate for that gorgeous ring! But that''s not a real problem, is it?
9.gif

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 11:22:12 PM
Author: Leila
Diamondtiff, that yellow diamond is incredible! The color is electric! You don''t have enough finger real estate for that gorgeous ring! But that''s not a real problem, is it?
9.gif
Thank You!!! Its an awesome diamond- I have had it a year and just love it.... Here is a pic of it loose..

105_0582-2.jpg

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Stunning. Can I ask the specs on that one? (sorry if I missed it in previous posts- I did search but didn''t find it). Also, do you have a photo of the "old" ring with the baguettes? I have shields on the side of my stone (look like traps) and was considering doing the baguettes.

Thanks.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!! The color is absolutely beautiful. You have wonderful taste :)

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow ... stunning. Am I imagining it ... or does it look a lot like this one ... from last August?

radianttiffring.jpg

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 9:35:59 AM
Author: yellowsparkles
WOW! Stunning. Can I ask the specs on that one? (sorry if I missed it in previous posts- I did search but didn''t find it). Also, do you have a photo of the ''old'' ring with the baguettes? I have shields on the side of my stone (look like traps) and was considering doing the baguettes.

Thanks.
Here are the specs on the center
5.97 carats
Rectangular Modified Brilliant
14.28 x 8.11 x 5.78
VVS1 clarity- (a pinpoint)
depth: 71.3
table: 68
Medium-Sl-Thick Girdle
Polish VG
Symm: VG
Flour- Med Blue
Color: Natural Fancy Brownish- Yellow
Even Color Distribution

The trillions are 1.74 total and are 8 mm tip to tip- They are SI1 clarity and G-H color (non-certed)

Here is the picture of the other setting- It is a completely different design....I love this look too but I just wanted something more "sparkly" on the sides...Part of me feels bad for switching it!!! but I just LOVE
18.gif
the trillions on the sides, oh well.......

106_0667-desktop.jpg

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 12:16:37 PM
Author: decodelighted
Wow ... stunning. Am I imagining it ... or does it look a lot like this one ... from last August?
Oh- that was just a "mock set up" while I was trying to decide on how to set it- I was really considering the trillions last year and those on the sides are just cz''s and I set the sone up against it- But I think those were way too small..

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 12:37:53 PM
Author: diamondtifff
Date: 8/4/2006 12:16:37 PM
Author: decodelighted
Oh- that was just a ''mock set up'' while I was trying to decide on how to set it- I was really considering the trillions last year and those on the sides are just cz''s and I set the sone up against it- But I think those were way too small..
Well glad you took the plunge ... for real! Sure its a real showstopper in person!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results