shape
carat
color
clarity

I Just Got My Yellow Diamond Reset !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the specs and pics. You are right, the new setting has more sparkles. I like the old setting too - I was thinking baguettes going the other way - long ways to the band of the ring.

6 carats! Wow. words escape me. Stunning.
26.gif

I love colored diamonds.
36.gif

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
This is the last one I will post- I dont want to be a picture hog...But I took this outside under a tree and I love the way it sparkles!!!!!!!!!

115_1580smaller.jpg

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
holy holy mighty mother of all things!
I''d love to see a picture of the side of your ring.
It is crazy gorgeous.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
WOW! I LOVE that look with trillians! I have an emerald shaped ruby ring with trillian sides and love how the trillians set off the center stone.

Your yellow diamond is amazing!!

Enjoy your ring!

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 7:19:20 PM
Author: Tybee
holy holy mighty mother of all things!
I''d love to see a picture of the side of your ring.
It is crazy gorgeous.
Here is a side view- Its just a basic basket style- I wanted to do something different with it like some filigree work under the basket or something but I just didnt- I thought It may be too much going on....I have a few more I just took that i will post.Oh- Thank you all for the compliments!!!!!

116_1612crop.jpg

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Here is another view-

116_1609small.jpg

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
I am totally blown away!
I mean-- what can one do but gasp? I''ll bet people just STARE at your hand.
It is such a beauty!
Dang.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Diamondtiff ~
emrose.gif

Oh my goodness!
6.gif

Your yellow diamond is very beautiful!
30.gif

It sparkles so much! Love the shape, very unique.

I too wondered when I first saw your ring if the trillions would poke your other two fingers, but that is so awesome that they don't! Well I liked your original setting, however I must admit ... you definately got more electricity going on now!
9.gif

Congrats on the new reset ... and I hardly consider you a photo hog! More
emphoto.gif
's when you have a chance, please.

Have a super day!
35.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is fabulous! Love the trillions. It really brings the stone to life. Much more than the baquettes.

Enjoy

diamondjunkie

Rough_Rock
WOW! I saw your ring posted in the "Show me the ring" thread. I have to tell you when I saw the picture of just the stone I didn''t know if I liked it. Then I saw your completed ring and went to your link. WOW!!! All the stones bring out the best in all the others. I am soooo glad you posted pics from the side because it shows how the sides curve up and out to keep your other fingers from being poked. I loved the first setting too (I usually don''t care for baggettes) but I think this new setting is just to die for. The stone is PERFECT for your finger and the side jump out and make the center jump out. Well, I am rambling now! Honestly, your ring is in my opinion, mind blowing! Enjoy!!!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Are you famous? Because that looks like a celebrity ring for sure!!

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
You all are sooooo sweet!
face1.gif
Thank you all for all the compliments....It helps reassure my decision to reset the ring- I was having trouble deciding to do it because the first was a bit more unusal but I just wanted those trillions! I love the visual look and the way it just flows and plus it just jumps like mad now....Oh- But No, I''m not famous!! What do yall think about wearing a band with this ring (7 diamond shared prong)? i wear it sometimes but everytime I put it on I want to take it off cause I think it takes away from the ring but i feel guilty not wearing a wedding band!!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I personally wouldn''t wear a w-band with this ring. I agree that it would take away from the center stone (even a plain metal band would take away). I also think the gap issues would make it look weird. Just my opinion.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
DT, talk about finger coverage. Wow!!!! Very nicely done.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results