shape
carat
color
clarity

Lazy Sunday...photos!!

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
Hi guys! I was hangin out on my roof (i live in NY), and decided to take some pics of my rings! The band is a new addition to my collection. Let me know what you think!

DSCN4575.JPG

DSCN4603.JPG

DSCN4611.JPG

DSCN4626.JPG

luckky

Shiny_Rock
That's beautiful and unique set! and quite a serious BIG ROCK out there :love: your eternity band so sweet! Thank you for sharing.

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
luckky|1308518401|2949675 said:
That's beautiful and unique set! and quite a serious BIG ROCK out there :love: your eternity band so sweet! Thank you for sharing.

aww thanks so much! You made me blush!

I have more pics but having trouble uploading. I will try again later :wavey:

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Love the new band! Details please! :appl:

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
of course! Band is .50 ct 18k white gold. It is almost a full eternity with the exception of a sizing bar. They are sized at 5.5, however, my fingers are a size 5 (tight rings bug me). My pear is about 1.5 cts F, SI1 in a white gold setting as well. I think about 3/8 ct. of melee.

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
okay I figured it out! Here's some more! :naughty:

DSCN4578.JPG

try2.jpg

DSCN4605.JPG

band.jpg

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
Lovely pictures! I am crazy about that band! :love: Where is it from?

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
it's from a B&M in close to me in NY

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the pics! Your ERing band is unique.

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Great pictures of your rings. Thanks for sharing. I really love the detail on your e-ring -- it looks very romantic and I think your new band is a perfect compliment. Love them both! :love:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I adore that band! :love:

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous set! Which b&m? Im in NY too and always searching for recommendations :))

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty rings.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I :love: that band!!! And your e-ring is gorgeous too!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Love, love, love that diamond band!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow the band is stunning!! Does it have tiny milgrain bezels around the stones I can't quite tell? :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your set is SO beautiful and unique, I just adore it :love:

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
JuneRose- there's actually alternating larger rounds and milgrained smaller rounds in a rectangular shape. I'll try to get a closer view, but i have no camera skills.

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments!

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
with my rose gold eternity

stack1.jpg

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I have been desperately looking for a band for my ering and don't want something matchy matchy. I heart your band!!! :love: :love: I think it is exactly what I want. I know someone else asked which BM you purchased from, and if you don't mind sharing I would love to know as well. It's so hard to be unique when everyone wants to be just like you! lol Its beautiful! Congrats.

BTW your avatar is super cool, frightening, but very cool! :razz:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's one of the prettiest bands I've ever seen, and it looks wonderful with your gorgeous ering!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
DisneyBride828|1308795651|2952530 said:
Christina...i'm a Christina, too! I got the band from a place called Kristin's Fine Jewelry. Unfortunately, they do not have a website. :(( My avatar is my snake Jafar. I have a thread with some more pictures of him, as well. [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/anyone-into-snakes.159192/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/anyone-into-snakes.159192/[/URL]

My Dad is petrified of snakes. Growing up we weren't even allowed to talk about them, and if we ever saw one on our property we couldn't tell my dad, and mom had to go out with an ax to get rid of them. :sick: We grew up in Maine so we really don't have much other than little garner snakes, but unfortunately his fear was instilled in his children. My 11 yo brought in a baby snake to show me on Mothers Day weekend. I was so startled I screamed, and that scared him and he dropped the snake (who was also probably scared to death) onto my kitchen floor and the little bugger slithered away behind an armoire. My DF came running in to see what the noise was all about it and was a bit disappointed in me! :lol: Ironically though, my dad has been living in FLA for 6 years or so now, and Mom reports that he is sorta fascinated by them now. :rolleyes: :lol: Me, I still admire them from a distance. I LOVED your photoshoot though, somehow Jafar looks as beautiful on your hand as that 1.5 pear. (Are you sure thats only a 1.5? WOWZA!) I bet it would be a really super cool shot if you could get Jafar in a shot with your diamond glowing! I managed to get a shot of mine the other night but I had to shine a little pen light at my hand, otherwise my camera used the flash and I couldn't get anything, and without the little light the glow wasn't intense enough to really show up in the image. I'm going to keep trying. I've decided that I love it!! :razz:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely Set!!! The new band compliments your ering perfectly!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results