shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone into snakes?

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
Hey all! This is our newest addition to our family...a 9 month old captive bred baby ball python. We named him Jafar. It's so fascinating to watch him...there's something so sexy and intriguing about the way he moves around. He was more than willing to be a part of my photo shoot. Enjoy!

ering 1.5ish pear, w/ 1/2 ct. bead set stones in setting
.75 ctw pink sapphire/diamond eternity band

p.s. excuse the crappy living room lighting, it doesn't do much for jewelry

DSCN4212.JPG

DSCN4217.JPG

DSCN4222.JPG

DSCN4226.JPG

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
moooore...

DSCN4228.JPG

DSCN4230.JPG

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
He's sooo cute :) I have a pastel ball of about the same age. They're such great pets :appl:

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
SparklyBlonde- Thanks =o) I was actually just looking at your thread! Great patterns. Mine is soo docile as well. They're great!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
We don't have snakes but I have to say that I think he is kind of cute and has beautiful markings and color. How big will he get?

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
thanks, he's a cutie....he'll get to be around 3-4 feet

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful snake but I have to say it's scaring the heck out of me just looking at him. I am such a wimp!!

Lol, I thought I was clicking this post to see the Tiffany/ Elsa Peretti® Snake necklace :lol:
The live snake was a surprise :shock:

Gorgeous rings!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are so unbelievably GORGEOUS, and Jafar is a total spunk! I love his name! :appl: :appl:

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
I love these pictures and I love your snake! I feel inspired to take pictures of my bling with my reptiles :)

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous snake and set! I love your pear and the snake is beautiful :love: I love snakes but my bf hates them, so none for me but the ones we'll maybe have in our future garden ::)

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, I love him! He's so sleek and handsome! :appl:

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
He's beautiful!!!

Nice rings too, BTW. ;-)

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
nice pet but i am stucked with dogs...lol soo I could not resist to show my snakes... lol

Hugs

bulgari-serpenti-2.jpg

bulgari-serpenti-4.jpg

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
HOLY MOLY!! Those are GORGEOUS!!!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Yes...

Here's my new baby - he's a Pastel morph... they have green/gold eyes as opposed to the black of the wild type. I'd love some of the other morphs, but husband has said no more snakes as I'd need to buy another viv.

DH is allergic to most animals so the snakes weren't a problem, plus his brother is a herpetologist and so he grew up with crocodiles appearing in the bath-tub etc.

My baby daughter is very keen on poison dart frogs - if we go to the zoo or aquarium she asks straight away to go and see the 'hops' - so we may get some of those one day. I'd love a monitor lizard which has also been vetoed, and nearly got a uromastyx - I've been told a tortoise would be acceptable... :Up_to_something:

The top one is with my 9 year-old female - she's a 'wild type' colour.

Must do some bling shots - Dawkins would probably still fit inside my rings!

Baby Python 017ab.jpg

pandora python 2a.jpg

pandora python 3a.jpg

pandora python 4a.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
This was my favourite snake, who sadly died last October at the age of 8. Still really sad, he was a great character (as snakes go) and so nice natured. I'd had him since he was 2 weeks old... ;(

portius22a.jpg

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
Pandora...your pastel is GORGEOUS!! My husband wants to get a mojave..i said one is enough, lol. I may reconsider... :naughty:

Gempassion

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful bling and snakes... I wish I wasn't afraid of them! They look so sleek. Have you ever been bitten by your snakes?

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
He is beautiful~ although he probably looks alot better on your hand than mine~ :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh my - now *that* is a cool photoshoot :love: :love: congrats on your new addition, he is a beauty!

A friend had a ball python in college, they are such graceful creatures! I loved to feel him move - round my arm, over my shoulders, so silky smooth..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results