shape
carat
color
clarity

Lavish cleaning foam from HPD is easy to use and does an Ex. job.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well, the jury is out on this one. I am a sucker for buying new cleaning formula for diamonds. Received a bottle today and used it on my wife's diamond pendant and diamond tennis bracelet. I am not sure it did a better job than things like Connoisseur Diamond Dazzle Stik. When my wife comes home tonight I will try it on her ER, the one you can see from my avatar. However, I did find it worked well on a white pearl, black pearl, gold, and sterling silver. I thought it took a lot of the tarnish off the sterling silver and the chains looked a lot better. So will try it out later or this eve on her ER and see what it does. I took a few before and after pictures, but I could not tell much difference so won't post.

oldworlddiamonds

Rough_Rock
Trade
ORBIT ring cleaner is made to specifically clean diamond rings :wink2:

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks like I am taking my ring to the car wash with that Orbit washer

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got some with my CBI and haven’t tried it yet. I just noticed the other day I can use it on emeralds so plan to give it a try. Thanks for the feedback.

ETA they have it on Amazon too.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Tried the Lavish on the wife’s ER, and it came out beautiful.
Very very sparkly and looks very clean. Let the foam sit on the ring for about 30 seconds, scrubbed lightly with enclosed soft brush, washed off with water and dried with cotton shirt.
It is a small bottle, probably won’t go to far but it did turn out quite nice.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I find the Lavish cleaner on Amazon for 34.99 - comes with an extra pen cleaner and cloths. I only want to buy the bottle of cleaner - who else sells this? Have to call one of the vendors to order? I don't see any of them advertising it on their sites.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I find the Lavish cleaner on Amazon for 34.99 - comes with an extra pen cleaner and cloths. I only want to buy the bottle of cleaner - who else sells this? Have to call one of the vendors to order? I don't see any of them advertising it on their sites.
LAD does. I’ve been tempted to order some myself.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LAD does. I’ve been tempted to order some myself.

Thanks - I just ordered some from them! It is a good product and works quickly!

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
I just ordered today too. Can’t wait to try it.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
who is LAD?

absolutme77

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I ordered it off of eBay after seeing it recommended here the other day. I must concur, this stuff cleans amazingly well and not just diamonds. Cleaned two of my stainless steel watches as well and it took grime out of them I didn’t even realize was there.

chanieish

Rough_Rock
Premium
I love this cleaner as well! I wash my rings every 2 days with this and a baby toothbrush. I got mine complimentary with my ring from HPD and am already half done with the bottle. I plan to email Melissa when I’m done to see if she will sell me another bottle!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @WillyDiamond, that’s the best deal I’ve seen so I ordered 2! I can’t wait to try it!

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the info WillyDiamond.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I received my Lavish and tried it today. Wow, I love how fast it works! My rings are really sparkly. I noticed that the foam quickly liquefied and bubbled as it did so. Could the ingredients be like Oxiclean? Sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate (hydrogen peroxide). May explain the bubbly property and why it cleans quickly and is safe for most stones and metals. Nontoxic. Also a huge profit margin using cheap ingredients. Don’t mind me...just thinking out loud. ;)2

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
Just ordered for future ER. Thanks all!

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I received mine today as well (from Amazon). It really worked beautifully for me (5 stone ring and a solitaire pendant).

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have this cleaner and I take it with me when I travel. I think it's just ok. I find that my dawn and a toothbrush gets my jewelry a lot cleaner. Sometimes I think I see a very slight haze on my diamond after I use lavish. However, it does a great job on my ss watch band.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot I’d gotten a bottle of this stuff as a gift with a jewelry purchase I made a couple years ago. I just broke it out and used it vs. my normal morning routine (hot water/dish soap soak, scrub & rinse). To be fair, my jewelry is never really ‘dirty’ because I am constantly washing my hands throughout the day, and at least half the times that I do, I also give my rings a quick scrub with the soft brush and dish soap. That said, I do believe I see a slight difference/improvement in the brilliance/sparkle factor of my diamonds after using this stuff. I suspect the main difference is it just does a great job breaking down the hard water spots that build up on my diamonds over time with all the hand-washing, and that’s the resulting improvement I see because they do appear much ‘clearer’ to my naked eye, and even more so when I louped them afterward.
C905EEC7-A630-4D77-90E3-C1BC4940F04D.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always use the brush when cleaning with Lavish to avoid any leftover film. So far, so good!

Su355

Rough_Rock
I get my Lavish (both pen and foam versions) from Adiamor. Lately, I’ve done enough business with them that they throw in a bottle or a pen when sending back my rings. I love Lavish, and I love Adiamor! :kiss2:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love my CBI b/c the stone have all my dream specs. :love:. They are two different animals but if I were to buy another step cut again (RHR :silenced:) it would definitely be another Octavia. :love:

And what are your dream specs?

X

X5M

I received a complimentary bottle last year with my CBI purchase but I used it for the first time last week after setting my diamond. Have to say it worked brilliantly! Not sure if it’s available to purchase in the United Kingdom though.

And now I have the perfect excuse to post my ring again :lol:

This was after it had a bath with Lavish.
0DCA64AF-832B-4964-B6A0-50F38AB7D1CC.jpeg 36B0C494-E012-4418-B04C-983AB6EE6A86.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results