shape
carat
color
clarity

LaurenThePartier''''s TTD Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, Lauren! Your pictures are absolutely amazing! I cannot believe the beauty of those underwater shots...they are simply stunning, and I think you would put any model to shame!

I adore how much in love you and your hubby are! It is so refreshing to see how happy you seem...I know my FI loves me, but gosh, I sure don''t know if I could get him to sit through more than engagement photos and wedding photos! I can sure try while we''re in Hawaii, but I don''t know that I want to push my luck trying for TTD pictures just yet!

Thank you so much for sharing...you made a beautiful bride for the second time around! Congrats on a lovely photo shoot!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2007 1:51:04 AM
Author: Harleigh
Oh my goodness, Lauren! Your pictures are absolutely amazing! I cannot believe the beauty of those underwater shots...they are simply stunning, and I think you would put any model to shame!

I adore how much in love you and your hubby are! It is so refreshing to see how happy you seem...I know my FI loves me, but gosh, I sure don''t know if I could get him to sit through more than engagement photos and wedding photos! I can sure try while we''re in Hawaii, but I don''t know that I want to push my luck trying for TTD pictures just yet!

Thank you so much for sharing...you made a beautiful bride for the second time around! Congrats on a lovely photo shoot!

Oh, Harleigh - your words are really so incredibly kind! If you need a Photographer and you''re on Oahu, I highly recommend Dave. He did an excellent job, gave us every single one of our raw images . . . and he was just FUN!

I just hope my posting of these pics has prompted some other brides-to-be or former brides to jump in a pool with their dress on!
9.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so glad you shared these. I saw them on the "gallery" side bar and really hoped to see a post that included them. They are very cool.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2007 4:18:03 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Oh, Harleigh - your words are really so incredibly kind! If you need a Photographer and you''re on Oahu, I highly recommend Dave. He did an excellent job, gave us every single one of our raw images . . . and he was just FUN!

I just hope my posting of these pics has prompted some other brides-to-be or former brides to jump in a pool with their dress on!
9.gif
You are very welcome, Lauren! Thanks for the info...we will be getting married on Maui and not sure where we''re headed from there. I wouldn''t mind trashing my ebay beauty as I probably couldn''t find another one any cheaper to ruin! (Not sure FI would go for it, though!) I''ll start working on him one day soon!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2007 7:48:59 PM

9.gif
You are very welcome, Lauren! Thanks for the info...we will be getting married on Maui and not sure where we''re headed from there. I wouldn''t mind trashing my ebay beauty as I probably couldn''t find another one any cheaper to ruin! (Not sure FI would go for it, though!) I''ll start working on him one day soon!

Oh, please do it! You won''t regret it, I promise!
2.gif

All I had to do was show hubby the TTD site, and he was intrigued, such saturated colours and frame-able pictures. The pictures they post are generally pretty post processed, and mine haven''t yet seen a lick of PS, although I don''t think many of them actually need it . . .

Also, start checking out your local photography forums, as they always have TTD sessions with many brides and photographers interested in coming.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2007 6:49:46 PM
Author: Fancy605
I''m so glad you shared these. I saw them on the ''gallery'' side bar and really hoped to see a post that included them. They are very cool.

Thanks, Fancy!
1.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
The photos are wonderful and the underwater shots are just stunning!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Marian!
1.gif

chinglish

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/7/2007 7:48:59 PM

9.gif

TRAAAAASH IT!!!

hehe I couldn''t help myself..

Amazing shots Lauren! I can see that first one blown up mural-sized if you have a nice wall space at home!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results