shape
carat
color
clarity

LaurenThePartier''''s TTD Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2007 5:26:57 PM
Author: Skippy123
Beautiful pics; I love the one w/the rainbow!

That was amazing when it showed up! Thanks, Skippy!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
What a great photoshoot!! The underwater pics are just awesome, what a great idea.
The beach pics are beautiful! Thanks for sharing
1.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2007 4:58:43 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Yes, but this isn''t my original wedding dress. My real wedding dress was a silk-satin MCBridal and I didn''t want to risk destroying it. Since I got such a deal on my original dress, DH said I could buy a trash the dress, dress. I found this one at Jessica McClintock for CHEAP! It''s a polyester taffetta, so it survived the underwater bit fine, and is even cleaner than it was when I got to Hawaii!
1.gif

One hint for underwater stuff. My photographer had my husband and I swimming from one side to the other, and it looked silly because we''re obviously not synchronized swimmers. If he had just done a pic of us hugging, facing each other, heads above water, it would have been perfect! Also, one or two close-ups may have been cool, but we just didn''t have enough time to get it all done.

If you do this, please post them!
1.gif
Thanks for the hints and the info on the dress. I like the idea of having a second one to trash...yours sounds like a good deal and beautiful at that! Not sure Mr. Love In Bloom would feel about being involved in the underwater shots...he never learned how to swim or even float. I''ll be sure to post underwater shots if I do them, but am still waiting on pro pics from the big day!
2.gif
4.gif

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
The pictures are so artistic looking and I really love the color saturation of the ones underwater!

How awesome! You and your hubby look great in photos together- very loving and not in that cheesy "look like you in love" way!

I think this makes us all want a TTD session!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow- those are amazing shots.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Lauren, you could have stopped at the first one posted because that is IT! WoW! You look ephemeral (is that the right word?!?) and like a mermaid. Just amazing. That first one is my absolute favorite! Kudos. And enjoy!n BTW, was that your actual wedding dress or one you got just for the TTD session?

E B

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pics, Lauren! That first one with the long train floating in the water is stunning!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2007 8:45:03 PM
Author: surfgirl
Lauren, you could have stopped at the first one posted because that is IT! WoW! You look ephemeral (is that the right word?!?) and like a mermaid. Just amazing. That first one is my absolute favorite! Kudos. And enjoy!n BTW, was that your actual wedding dress or one you got just for the TTD session?

I think surf means ethereal and I agree. How amazing! I immediately thought mermaid too! And, I just finished watching reruns of America''s Next Top Model. They did an underwater shoot, and you could have had your photo right next to theirs.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
You ladies are all too nice!
1.gif

Poshpepper, shigidigi, sevens one, surfgirl, EBree, Somethingshiny - I appreciate your comments and am happy to hear that some of these pics have inspired some of you! It was an amazingly fun time, althought very difficult to swim in a wedding dress that after being weighed down by water, is almosyt 50 lbs. (or at least it feels like it is).

In regards to the underwater shots, my photographer was sooooo excited to do the underwater shots since he doesn''t have very much practics shooting underwater, and the prospect of having a bride ok with ruining her dress - well, he was telling his colleagues for weeks that he was going to get to do these.

I''m so glad a few of them came out well, even if several of them were a bit goofy.
2.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

THOSE ARE AMAZING!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 11:37:05 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Lauren, they are gorgeous. I saw them yesterday but wasn''t able to respond. You''re a darling, and I enjoy seeing posts from you.. I wish I''d known to do something like this with my gown.. I love it.. really love it. Thank you so much for sharing :)

Awwww, SDL, that''s so sweet of you to say.
1.gif

This was really some of the most fun I''ve ever had in a pool - it was completely tiled in variated blue glass tiles, and I just knew it would end up looking pretty nice in the pics.
1.gif

You should do it, too! Most photographers won''t even charge you for their time when they know they''re getting a bride i her wedding dress to jump in a pool.
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 11:57:50 AM
Author: woobug02
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

THOSE ARE AMAZING!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Woo, you''re too funny with your posts. It''s a joy to see you post your enthusiastic responses!
1.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
WOW, WOW, WOW, Lauren!

Those are some fabulous TTD pics. Very unique and cool.
THANKS for sharing!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are gorgeous photos and you look beautiful!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for your kind words ChargerGrrl and swingirl!
1.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I don''t usually come to this part of the forum so I hadn''t seen these! All your pictures are so beautiful, I''m speechless! And your "trash the dress" dress is gorgeous, perfect for the photo shoot beach setting!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 12:19:25 PM

Date: 11/2/2007 12:17:54 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 11/2/2007 11:37:05 AM
Lauren, they are gorgeous. I saw them yesterday but wasn''t able to respond. You''re a darling, and I enjoy seeing posts from you.. I wish I''d known to do something like this with my gown.. I love it.. really love it. Thank you so much for sharing :)

Awwww, SDL, that''s so sweet of you to say.
1.gif

This was really some of the most fun I''ve ever had in a pool - it was completely tiled in variated blue glass tiles, and I just knew it would end up looking pretty nice in the pics.
1.gif

You should do it, too! Most photographers won''t even charge you for their time when they know they''re getting a bride i her wedding dress to jump in a pool.
2.gif
Well.. now that my hair isn''t blonde anymore.. would it be so totally weird?

Which I love, btw! You really look gorgeous brunette!

My hair was dark brown for my wedding day, and highlighted for these pics. I think it really just gives you more options. The only reason I was so intent on doing these is that my Bellagio photographer was really, really mediocre, and I didn''t love my wedding pictures all that much.

This was an incredible deal, and we have all of the raw images, so I couldn''t turn that down. Plus, my photographer was completely awesome!
1.gif

I''m glad I did it, but it''s up to you. I think the underwater pictures are priceless, and with your dress, I think it would photograph beautifully in a pool.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2007 9:39:41 AM
Author: 777_LDY
Wow, I don''t usually come to this part of the forum so I hadn''t seen these! All your pictures are so beautiful, I''m speechless! And your ''trash the dress'' dress is gorgeous, perfect for the photo shoot beach setting!

Thank you, 777 LDY.
1.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Those photos are amazing! Thanks for sharing. You and your husband are so cute together. The water shots and that shot with the rainbow are amazing!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
stunning!! absolutely stunning!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Asscherisme, and msb, thank you ladies so much for your kind words!
1.gif

Sha

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! Stunning pictures! Your photographer is amazing. The lighting is so beautiful.. looks like early morning, was it, or sunset? Anyway, just stunning. You have such a sexy, sultry glow in the pictures too. Very romantic.

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lauren! I know everyone''s already said this before, but I agree--

WOW! That first underwater picture is amazing. You need to blow that up and frame that thing, girl!!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
absolutely beautiful photos!!!! What a gorgeous pair you are!!!!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sha, Misysu2, and Maisie - thanks very much for your kind words!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
They are amazing!! And it looks like so much fun. I love the underwater ones!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif

Those look great Lauren!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Stephanie and Mandarine!

The underwater shoot was actually quite a bit of fun. It started pouring down rain for about 15 minutes, so I''m standing there, under a patio umbrella, in my wedding dress, getting soaked.

Then the sky cleared and everything was beautiful again!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results