shape
carat
color
clarity

LaurenThePartier''s Mozambique Tourmaline RHR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
The most beautiful tourmaline ring I''ve ever seen!!!

shinyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautiful! Congratulations!!!
30.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woooohooooo Lauren I have been HANGING OUT for this thread to appear!! I was DYING to see how the ring turned out because I still want one! And it did not disappoint, it looks amazing!!! That green is absolutely to die for!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda - thank you, dear! The colour is simply not showing through on "film" - it''s got so much fire that I''m really kind of disappointed that I can''t really capture it with my camera.

Pearl - Thanks so much!

Lori - Such kind words, thank you! I expect you''ll see a lot more of these settings around here.

John - Thank you so much!

CG - We may be able to work something out . . . maybe a timeshare situation in exchange for your Asscher once a month?
11.gif

AdiS - Thank you! I''m so OCD about clothes that match my coloured gems! I should just wear black and white all the time!

Kcoursolle - Thank you so much!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shinyrocks - Thanks for stopping by!

Andi - I''m so pleased with the tourmaline, and waiting anxiously for the new ACStones drop. Thank you for stopping by dear!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lauren, I''ve been meaning to tell you that the ring turned out beautifully. I''m sure people will be asking you about it everytime you wear it. Whats he drop hape going to be?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 11:40:22 AM
Author: innerkitten
Hi Lauren, I''ve been meaning to tell you that the ring turned out beautifully. I''m sure people will be asking you about it everytime you wear it. Whats he drop hape going to be?
Thanks, InnerKitten!

Usually about once a month or more, ACStones drops more stones - I have no idea what they''re cutting right now, but they always have loads of gorgeous stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results