shape
carat
color
clarity

LaurenThePartier''s Mozambique Tourmaline RHR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! It is a BEAUT! I love to see lots of pics! Thanks for indulging us!!
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
LAUREN, IT LOOKS FANTASTIC! Barry''s cuts are just beautiful......... *sigh*

6.gif
Did you say you bought the setting on eBay?
What is the quality of the diamonds? Do they really sparkle?

Anyhow, You ring is just gorgeous and thanks for posting all those fabulous pictures
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lauren it is gorgeous!!! I love it!!! Swoooooooooon!
3.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love the color of this stone! Good choice!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
cheerleader1.gif
cheerleader1.gif
cheerleader1.gif
cheerleader1.gif
cheerleader1.gif
cheerleader1.gif
cheerleader1.gif
cheerleader1.gif
cheerleader1.gif
cheerleader1.gif
cheerleader1.gif
cheerleader1.gif
cheerleader1.gif

OMG Laren - it''s freaking beautiful! I love it!!! Yay for you!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 8:11:45 PM
Author: HollyS
I absolutely love the color of this stone! Good choice!
BIG ditto! And the WG just sets it off like a fire cracker.
9.gif

Beautimous my dear, wear it in good health!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Lauren it looks awesome! That setting is to die for, and the tourmaline is just heavenly. Delish!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lauren I love it! It''s beautiful you lucky girl!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG LTP!!!!I love it!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Coatimundi, BlondeBunny, and Cushioncutnut! I''ll try and get more pics of it outside tomorrow!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Akmiss - yes, I bought the setting on Ebay and the diamonds are very nice, especially given the price!

Skippy - thank you, dear!

Holly - Thank you - I sat on this stone for weeks before I found this setting. ACstones has been amazing to work with - and fast shipping, too!

Dani - Thank you, love!

Ellen - I''m generally a WG girl, but I''m dying to see this setting in YG now! Thank you!

MP - Have you found any settings from LOGR''s that might work for your Jeff White Asscher?

Tacori - Thank you!

Freke - Thanks, sweetheart! I appreciate all of the help you''ve offered with gem sites and such!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
No problemo. Happy to help!

So, when can I borrow it?
28.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
LTP: how long did it take to get it set?

It looks fabulous.

LS

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 9:25:10 PM
Author: FrekeChild

28.gif
Whenever you''re in Dallas . . . seriously!
2.gif

And only if I get to try on the "desperate spinel" . . .
18.gif

Why did they name that smiley "lickout"?
6.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 9:47:14 PM
Author: LostSapphire

It looks fabulous.

LS
LS - I brought it into my jeweler on Wednesday afternoon - so 48 hours.

They did pretty nice work for such fast turnaround.
3.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 9:51:19 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

It looks fabulous.

LS

3.gif
wow no kidding!

Have you had a really close look at it? How''s the workmanship? Were you pleased with the milgrain? (I recall you being a bit anxious about it).

LS

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 9:55:04 PM

Date: 8/22/2008 9:51:19 PM

It looks fabulous.

LS

3.gif
wow no kidding!

Have you had a really close look at it? How's the workmanship? Were you pleased with the milgrain? (I recall you being a bit anxious about it).

LS

My camera doesn't take the best of macro shots, but I had expected he would miligrain only the outer edge of the inner bezel, not the whole thing! I actually like it that way, though - it gives it a bit more interest behind the tourmaline.

I just got my first in person compliment on it at sushi tonight. It was pretty cool!
3.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 6:44:27 PM

Date: 8/22/2008 6:38:55 PM
Author: FacetFire
Oh, my...that color! Perfect! Keep the pics coming!
FF, there you are! I paged you a while back wondering what you ever did with your Jeff White Grossular! I''m dying to see more pics of it if you get a chance, dear!

And thank you!
Ack, sorry...I am awful at seeing posts aimed at me. It''s still sitting in my drawer waiting for a new home. Between the wedding and starting up my own photography business, funds have been a little short lately. But I have been thinking more about moving forward with it. I''m still leaning towards a simple WG bezel a la the Tiffany Lucida Bezel set. And seeing your beauty is just making me want to get it going even more. Seriously, I love that green! And the facets on that baby are just drool-worthy!
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 9:50:30 PM
Date: 8/22/2008 9:25:10 PM
Author: FrekeChild

28.gif
Whenever you''re in Dallas . . . seriously!
2.gif

And only if I get to try on the ''desperate spinel'' . . .
18.gif

Why did they name that smiley ''lickout''?
6.gif
Well I have to find the desperate spinel first, but I''m all for it!

Yay!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 10:09:21 PM

FF, there you are! I paged you a while back wondering what you ever did with your Jeff White Grossular! I''m dying to see more pics of it if you get a chance, dear!

And thank you!
Ack, sorry...I am awful at seeing posts aimed at me. It''s still sitting in my drawer waiting for a new home. Between the wedding and starting up my own photography business, funds have been a little short lately. But I have been thinking more about moving forward with it. I''m still leaning towards a simple WG bezel a la the Tiffany Lucida Bezel set. And seeing your beauty is just making me want to get it going even more. Seriously, I love that green! And the facets on that baby are just drool-worthy!
36.gif
No worries - I''ve often name-searched PS only to find a **page** thread that was over a year old. Oops!

Anyhow, I''m LOVING the Tiffany Lucida idea. I''m having Jeff cut a grossular for me in the next couple of months, but he hasn''t sourced the rough yet - can''t find his grossular guy! I was thinking solitaire - either Sleek lines from WF or split claw prongs goodness from Leon.

Also, congrats on starting a photography business! I''d love to see your portfolio if you have one up!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
lauren, it looks fabulous!
36.gif

the green is stunning on you, and wow that setting really does hold its own doesn''t it?
You are so going to start a trend here, lol..

I hope you don''t mind, I just have a couple more Q''s - would you mind to disclose what finger size you are on your RH - I am trying to decide whether to have it sized for my ring finger or middle finger - is it comfy? As in, the halo doesn''t dig in to your other fingers or anything..?

Also, the setting actually looks even better than I thought close up - the milgrain nice and fine etc.. how much of that is the original , or did your jeweller have to put in alot of work?

I hope you aren''t getting tired of all my nagging questions, lol..
20.gif

Congrats again on your gorgeous (bargain) ring !
1.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the stone and the setting!! They are perfect together! Yummy!
36.gif
36.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 10:13:04 PM

And thank you!
36.gif
No worries - I''ve often name-searched PS only to find a **page** thread that was over a year old. Oops!

Anyhow, I''m LOVING the Tiffany Lucida idea. I''m having Jeff cut a grossular for me in the next couple of months, but he hasn''t sourced the rough yet - can''t find his grossular guy! I was thinking solitaire - either Sleek lines from WF or split claw prongs goodness from Leon.

Also, congrats on starting a photography business! I''d love to see your portfolio if you have one up!
Ooooh, I can''t wait to see what Jeff comes up with for you! No doubt it''ll be gorgeous! Here''s my website that shows my portfolio: www.kthompsonphotography.com I hope you like my work! It''s not quite up-to-date since I''ve been so busy, but it''ll give you the idea. :)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 10:25:03 PM
Author: arjunajane
36.gif

the green is stunning on you, and wow that setting really does hold its own doesn''t it?

I hope you don''t mind, I just have a couple more Q''s - would you mind to disclose what finger size you are on your RH - I am trying to decide whether to have it sized for my ring finger or middle finger - is it comfy? As in, the halo doesn''t dig in to your other fingers or anything..?

Also, the setting actually looks even better than I thought close up - the milgrain nice and fine etc.. how much of that is the original , or did your jeweller have to put in alot of work?

20.gif

1.gif
Hey, if it''s a trend that saves PSers money, I''m all for it!
3.gif

I went with a 5.25 for my right hand. It''s a touch too big, and it''s actually very comfy since it''s such a thin shank.

The miligraining everywhere but under the stone was completely original. I did have him polish out the inside of the basket, too. I think it really helped a lot!

And feel free to ask away - I can''t wait to see what you come up with!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 10:31:25 PM

And thank you!
36.gif

Ooooh, I can''t wait to see what Jeff comes up with for you! No doubt it''ll be gorgeous! Here''s my website that shows my portfolio: www.kthompsonphotography.com I hope you like my work! It''s not quite up-to-date since I''ve been so busy, but it''ll give you the idea. :)
Wow, FF! I LOVE your work! It''s all really lovely! I''m poking my way through your blog now!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 9:21:11 PM

MP - Have you found any settings from LOGR''s that might work for your Jeff White Asscher?

I found two that I really liked, but I also found something on another site that I am crossing my fingers my husband will let me have instead - it has little pink sapphire hearts! I''ll keep everyone updated
2.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 10:36:28 PM

Date: 8/22/2008 10:31:25 PM

And thank you!
36.gif

Wow, FF! I LOVE your work! It''s all really lovely! I''m poking my way through your blog now!
Aw, thanks! That means a lot to me!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 10:33:08 PM

Date: 8/22/2008 10:25:03 PM
Author: arjunajane
36.gif

20.gif

1.gif
Hey, if it''s a trend that saves PSers money, I''m all for it!
3.gif

I went with a 5.25 for my right hand. It''s a touch too big, and it''s actually very comfy since it''s such a thin shank.

The miligraining everywhere but under the stone was completely original. I did have him polish out the inside of the basket, too. I think it really helped a lot!

And feel free to ask away - I can''t wait to see what you come up with!
That really helps, thankyou!

Ok, I''ll ask another one
3.gif
are your melee full cut or single? LOGR advised me you can have either for same price - your diamonds look nice, so I''ll just go with whatever you had..

Sorry for jacking your SMTR thread !

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Lauren,

You have confirmed my love for Barry Bridgestock''s gems! They are incredible!!!!

Big congrats...that setting is awesome and makes the stone pop!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Lauren, It''s fabulous. The stone is absolutely stunning, the setting is gorgeous. Enjoy girl!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results