shape
carat
color
clarity

LaurenB , Tiffany embrace alternatives??

Cmm123

Rough_Rock
Hi all - Been ogling laurenBs instragram feed for a while and I can’t stop being obsessed with their simple thin 6 prong e-ring settings. Has anyone found something similar without the

hefty price markup? I have been looking for something to reset my current ering in because it will not sit flush with any wedding bands. It is a 2ct round - please let me know if you’ve found any alternatives!!
Also looking for some alternatives to the Tiffany embrace wedding band. I’ve heard IDJ but am questioning their quality - can’t decide. E5298B62-A8FB-488B-8273-E4D529272770.png

Cmm123

Rough_Rock
I am not a fan of lauren B settings because they look way too thin/fragile and IMHO are overpriced

I love how thin and minimalist it is! That’s what I am trying to recreate - definitely agree on the overpriced comment!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That peg head on that thin shank looks like a disaster waiting to happen. I’d look for something more structurally sound. Especially if your diamond is of any substantial size.

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all - Been ogling laurenBs instragram feed for a while and I can’t stop being obsessed with their simple thin 6 prong e-ring settings. Has anyone found something similar without the

hefty price markup? I have been looking for something to reset my current ering in because it will not sit flush with any wedding bands. It is a 2ct round - please let me know if you’ve found any alternatives!!
Also looking for some alternatives to the Tiffany embrace wedding band. I’ve heard IDJ but am questioning their quality - can’t decide. E5298B62-A8FB-488B-8273-E4D529272770.png

IDJ has excellent quality. They are recommended here constantly and are highly regarded. I got my ering and my 3/4 diamond band from them.

Cmm123

Rough_Rock
Just looking for similar designers in this post! Already made up my mind on the style

I took a design from Lauren B and brought it to Michael for my ering and he did an AMAZING job at like $2500 less! It’s a two tone oval, with a white gold diamond encrusted basket and a rose gold pave band. We loved him so much we’re going back for my wedding band! AEC9336A-E4C9-4FE0-B3F2-6CB4B8CE7D50.jpeg FD23843A-A0A9-443B-B8C4-77C16128EC38.jpeg

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!! Did you end up going with Michael Alan jewelers? Great to hear you had a fabulous experience!

Gorgeous!! Did you end up going with Michael Alan jewelers? Great to hear you had a fabulous experience!

Yes! He did my engagement ring and we just put in our order for my two wedding bands! He’s amazing, talk to rod there and tell him Tatiana sent you :)

jBright

Shiny_Rock
I took a design from Lauren B and brought it to Michael for my ering and he did an AMAZING job at like $2500 less! It’s a two tone oval, with a white gold diamond encrusted basket and a rose gold pave band. We loved him so much we’re going back for my wedding band! AEC9336A-E4C9-4FE0-B3F2-6CB4B8CE7D50.jpeg FD23843A-A0A9-443B-B8C4-77C16128EC38.jpeg

It’s beautiful!! Michael Alan is actually local to me and Michael was the best when I went into the store!

I just purchased a diamond online and was just wondering:

Did they charge you a setting fee?

And do you know how long it took for them to complete the setting?

also, did you insure your diamond before you sent/brought it in? I’m wondering if we should insure the diamond before or after getting the setting!

thanks so much for your help :)!

It’s beautiful!! Michael Alan is actually local to me and Michael was the best when I went into the store!

I just purchased a diamond online and was just wondering:

Did they charge you a setting fee?

And do you know how long it took for them to complete the setting?

also, did you insure your diamond before you sent/brought it in? I’m wondering if we should insure the diamond before or after getting the setting!

thanks so much for your help :)!

We purchased both the diamond and the setting from them, so I am unsure of how the process would go if you brought your own diamond. The setting was finished fairly quickly, we made our deposit in August and I'm pretty sure it was completed by end of September / beginning of October. We got insurance once the ring was delivered to us and in our possession. Again, I highly recommend Michael Alan, go to Rod and tell him Tatiana and Wes sent you :) He's in the process of doing our wedding bands currently!

jBright

Shiny_Rock
We purchased both the diamond and the setting from them, so I am unsure of how the process would go if you brought your own diamond. The setting was finished fairly quickly, we made our deposit in August and I'm pretty sure it was completed by end of September / beginning of October. We got insurance once the ring was delivered to us and in our possession. Again, I highly recommend Michael Alan, go to Rod and tell him Tatiana and Wes sent you :) He's in the process of doing our wedding bands currently!

ahh!! I misunderstood your first post!

thanks so much for the quick reply and answers to my many questions!

be sure to post in here when you get your bands in! Can’t wait to see the beauties! Congratulations :)!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results