Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

LaurenB , Tiffany embrace alternatives??

Cmm123

Rough_Rock
Hi all - Been ogling laurenBs instragram feed for a while and I can’t stop being obsessed with their simple thin 6 prong e-ring settings. Has anyone found something similar without the

hefty price markup? I have been looking for something to reset my current ering in because it will not sit flush with any wedding bands. It is a 2ct round - please let me know if you’ve found any alternatives!!
Also looking for some alternatives to the Tiffany embrace wedding band. I’ve heard IDJ but am questioning their quality - can’t decide. E5298B62-A8FB-488B-8273-E4D529272770.png

Yasmin Abi

Rough_Rock
Hi all - Been ogling laurenBs instragram feed for a while and I can’t stop being obsessed with their simple thin 6 prong e-ring settings. Has anyone found something similar without the

hefty price markup? I have been looking for something to reset my current ering in because it will not sit flush with any wedding bands. It is a 2ct round - please let me know if you’ve found any alternatives!!
Also looking for some alternatives to the Tiffany embrace wedding band. I’ve heard IDJ but am questioning their quality - can’t decide. E5298B62-A8FB-488B-8273-E4D529272770.png
I prefer the Tiffany embrace

Cmm123

Rough_Rock
I am not a fan of lauren B settings because they look way too thin/fragile and IMHO are overpriced
I love how thin and minimalist it is! That’s what I am trying to recreate - definitely agree on the overpriced comment!

Mlh

Shiny_Rock

IDJ has excellent quality. They are recommended here constantly and are highly regarded. I got my ering and my 3/4 diamond band from them.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.