shape
carat
color
clarity

Latest Celebrity Ring Spread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I guess this qualifies as 'show me the ring'...since this is an eye-candy extraordinaire...

Here are the things I was thinking when I was reading it last nite!! Or goggling, as it may be.

I really love Nicole Richie's ring! I think it suits her very well and she wears it fabulously! I also like that she thought outside of the box..or her fiance did!

Britney's new ring, BORING. She should have kept the old one. And where is her wedding ring?!

Jennifer Garner's 500k 4.5ctw ring ? Are those stones all D IF? That same ring from Signed Pieces would be what, 20k? Where's the other 480k going?!
6.gif

Heidi's ring only cost 150k? That seems low for a fancy yellow diamond of that size esp when you add 'celebrity inflation' numbers...am I just dreaming here or what?

Oh and last but not least, love how the 'expert' in the store calls J.Lo's new e-ring stone a 'cushion' cut and says its 'rare'. Okay that's an ASSCHER lady, and cushions are not that rare.
20.gif
Not like we're talking 1m pink diamonds here.
9.gif

Enjoy!!

us%20weekly%20rings%20a2.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

us weekly rings b1.jpg

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Jennifer Lopez''s ring is obviously an asscher and not a cushion...

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Britney''s stone looks like a cushion though. And why is Jennifer Garner''s band so damn expensive? Much more than Britney''s bigger rock? Doesn''t make much sense.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
If you see a closeup of Britney''s new ring, it is a total FAKE. I hate it when these so-called experts make up stories. See my comment in the other thread about Katie Holme''s ring.

I like how they throw in that a close source to Britney says that Kevin studied diamonds to ''upgrade'' her ring. How is 5.5 rb in a plain setting an ''upgrade'' from her almost equally big 5 ct dazzing pave split-prong?

I really take all the paparazzi pics and comments with a HUGE grain of salt. Just like I don''t believe that Jennifer Gardner got an eternity band worth half a million bucks.....I bet the real ring is hidden somewhere away from the public eye. The band is just an attention diversion.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
jaysonsmom, I am in total agreement with you! and that quote is HILARIOUS!!!
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Hey all!! I am new to this forum, but when I saw this post I had to reply!! Those rings are amazing!!
30.gif
I really love Nicole''s pink sapphire though, because I am also a September baby (Sept. 18th). Mara, where did you find this article?
34.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nicole's ring is really gorgeous!

mustang9

Rough_Rock
I saw Nicole on Ellen a few months ago, and she said she had wanted the Pink Saphire because it is her birthstone.

I think it is stunning!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Britney''s ring looks like a round, but with horrible symmetry, it does look very fake. You''d think if you were going to get a fake and you had $$$ you''d at least get something that faked a real diamond a bit better??!! On her hand it looks like a white blob.

BlingDiva...the article was in this week''s Us Weekly. It should be on newstands today.

Out of them all I like J''Lo''s the best since I am an asscher fan...yum! But I would say Nicole''s ring is a close second!

JaysonsMom...second the love of the new quote. How true!!
11.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Am I the only one that noticed Elizabeth Taylor received both a 33.29 and a 69.48 carat diamonds!
30.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Ol Liz got that big monster from Richard Burton, right? I don't know why they say Britney has a round and then picture a cushion! What do you guys mean by they look fake? Those aren't their actual rings
41.gif
or did I miss something?
Brit probably saw a lightscope image of her antique cut cushion and went for a H&A
9.gif

And I agree! J-Los ring is quite beautiful!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s obvious that none of these Hollywood types knows about Pricescope.

They all WAY overpaid!
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmmmm...the ring they show in the picture for Heidi Klum''s fancy yellow is not the same one I''ve seen in closeup pics on her finger. The one on her finger has been rectangular, not oval with a halo. And has Britney gotten the new ring yet? I thought she was just wearing a "placeholder" till her real one was done.

I love looking at celebrity bling...and Liz Taylor had it going ON. Talk about training her men!
2.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
mmmmm J Garners and J Lo''s rings are beautiful!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Too bad Ben Affleck didn''t call Signed Pieces or Whiteflash, cause he spent way too much on that eternity band!!!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2005 12:52:07 PM
Author:Mara
I guess this qualifies as ''show me the ring''...since this is an eye-candy extraordinaire...
Jennifer Garner''s 500k 4.5ctw ring ? Are those stones all D IF? That same ring from Signed Pieces would be what, 20k? Where''s the other 480k going?!
6.gif

The other $480K went into the Harry Winston name!!! One of our PS vendors could''ve done just as nice of a job without that pricetag!!!

Date: 6/17/2005 12:52:07 PM
Author:MaraOh and last but not least, love how the ''expert'' in the store calls J.Lo''s new e-ring stone a ''cushion'' cut and says its ''rare''. Okay that''s an ASSCHER lady, and cushions are not that rare.
20.gif
Not like we''re talking 1m pink diamonds here.
9.gif

Enjoy!!

I''m so glad you said this!! At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me oO(That''s not a cushion!! That''s an asscher!!)

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Jennifer Garner''s band. That and a scaled down JLo ring are the only ones I care for.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with you. Plus, the side stones on J Lo''s ring are trapezoids. A cushion is not a step cut stone, an asscher is. I know a lot of the photos they show are LIKE the star''s ring but are not the actual one. I want to know what Katie Holmes'' ring is. It looks different in every photo. I LOVE jewelry and love to see what the stars get.

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
Those close ups are never actual pics of the celebrity''s rings - think about it, where would they get the picture! The actresses aren''t coming into a studio, taking their ring off, and having it photographed on its own for US Weekly for pete''s sake, they just get photos of rings that are as similar as they can get to run as examples in the stories. Many times (as we''ve noticed already with J Lo''s in this spread) the rings aren''t even the same as the description - totally different shape center, etc.

That said, Nicole Ritchie''s does seem to be very similar to what they''ve shown, and it''s really cool IMO. My favorite would be Heidi Klum''s because I LOVE yellow diamonds, but her actual ring as someone mentioned isn''t really an oval, it''s kind of an elongated squarish cushion.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Well, I read that Nicole R''s fiance (DJ Am? is his name?) and he used to weigh 300 lbs. He had gastric bypass and lost over 100 lbs). She started dating him when he was at his heaviest and for that, I like her even more!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes I like that about her too. She fell in love with him while he was at his heaviest, so that makes her even more OK in my book.
2.gif
I bet her marriage lasts way longer then Paris squared.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results