shape
carat
color
clarity

LasVegas.. where to go??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lostinmusic57127

Rough_Rock
Hello,
I will be in LasVegas during the first week of march...
and was wondering if there are any good jewlers or places I can check out for engagment rings??
and also, how are the prices in that area?
My boyfriend personally thinks LasVegas will have better deals, but I''m not too sure about that since it''s a very popular place..
Any information would be helpful.. thank you!

PS: I did do a search and there was one topic but it was from back in 2003.. so I''m in need for some recent info..

Thank you for your help!
Have a great day!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Welcome to Pricescope. All the major hotels have high end stores and they are quite pricey. Tiffany''s and Freds in the Bellagio, Cartier in the Wynn, Debeers and HW in Caesar''s. I bought my stone online and couldn''t be happier and I paid a great price much less expensive than the stores I listed. I would check out the prices there and then compare prices online; you probably won''t be able to beat online
1.gif

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
I believe there is a Daniel K dealer at the Wynn as well. GL!

lostinmusic57127

Rough_Rock
oh boy, the fancy stores.. I''ll go to look but probably can''t buy.. hahahaha..
poor college students here. lol
thank you very much for the information though.. i certainly will go and drool over the beautiful stuff!!
We have been searching online and in person.. but nothing really is speaking to me.. if that makes any sense??
ahhh.. the search for the perfect diamond..
26.gif

RBD hunter

Rough_Rock
If you get by the Venetian check out the Movado store.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results