shape
carat
color
clarity

Las Vegas show & Tuscon help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rachel

Rough_Rock
Hello!
This is my first post on this forum.
Basically I live in England and I would like to visit the Tuscon Gem show but I dont know when it is or basically enough info so, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Also I would like to exhibit at the Las Vegas jewellery show so I need info on that too.I look forward to chatting on this forum more.
Have a good dayRachel

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Rachel, welcome
smile.gif
Garry and Oldminer should know how to get there. Let's wait for their info.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
You can look at www.professionaljeweler.com to see dates for the shows. I don't know if they have the 2002 calendar posted yet. The Tuscon Gem Show was in February and is an annual event. The Vegas show was in May/June. They have a number of those though, I believe. I think there is one coming up at the end of September.
http://professionaljeweler.com/pjlasvegas/index.html Here is the link to register for the show.
smile.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lawmax. It's a good link. How did you find it?
smile.gif

rachel

Rough_Rock
Hello,Thank you so much for your replies and hello's. Iam checking out your link as we speak
wink.gif
I should have looked at that site considering I get the Professional Jeweller magazine :SI hope to be posting more items on the forum and hopefully helping someone else too.I like this forum so keep up the good work.Rachel :_

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Nice
smile.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Magic
smile.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
i don't believe in magic. give me better reason.Are you going to the next show too?just kidding
smile.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
You're a tough customer Leonid.
wink.gif
I have no plans to go to any shows. It would apppear that Tuscon may be open to anyone. I'm not sure. I think you need to be a dealer to get into the other shows. Strict security.
smile.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Tough cookie, eh? Well, you are not the first one who noticed that
smile.gif
I was just teasing, sorry...
smile.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
No need to apologize tough guy. You don't scare me.
smile.gif

rachel

Rough_Rock
You both scare me
frown.gif
not really Iam just becoming obcessed with posting on this forum and hadn't said anything for at least 5 minutes!!!!Rachel

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Rachel, It's very addictive. You see, I have some work to do but still typing... Cannot resist
smile.gif

rachel

Rough_Rock
look at my eyes i have lost it already
smile.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
We're just having fun.
smile.gif
Please do send some images of your jewelry, gems, etc. We'd love to see them.

rachel

Rough_Rock
Thats a B56 in Amethyst and Pearl
smile.gif
Oh also thanks for the link to the professional jewellery site. I have email the Las Vegas organisers and they are sending me info. So thanks sooooo much.I like this forum its good.Rachel
smile.gif

rachel

Rough_Rock
I will try to sort out some images tomorrow.Also please explain to me the rough rock thingy, I presume its your status. What are the categories???Rachel
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results