shape
carat
color
clarity

Las Vegas show & Tuscon help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rachel

Rough_Rock
Hello!
This is my first post on this forum.
Basically I live in England and I would like to visit the Tuscon Gem show but I dont know when it is or basically enough info so, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Also I would like to exhibit at the Las Vegas jewellery show so I need info on that too.I look forward to chatting on this forum more.
Have a good dayRachel

Hi Rachel, welcome
smile.gif
Garry and Oldminer should know how to get there. Let's wait for their info.

You can look at www.professionaljeweler.com to see dates for the shows. I don't know if they have the 2002 calendar posted yet. The Tuscon Gem Show was in February and is an annual event. The Vegas show was in May/June. They have a number of those though, I believe. I think there is one coming up at the end of September.
http://professionaljeweler.com/pjlasvegas/index.html Here is the link to register for the show.
smile.gif

Thanks Lawmax. It's a good link. How did you find it?
smile.gif

Hello,Thank you so much for your replies and hello's. Iam checking out your link as we speak
wink.gif
I should have looked at that site considering I get the Professional Jeweller magazine :SI hope to be posting more items on the forum and hopefully helping someone else too.I like this forum so keep up the good work.Rachel :_

Nice
smile.gif

Magic
smile.gif

i don't believe in magic. give me better reason.Are you going to the next show too?just kidding
smile.gif

You're a tough customer Leonid.
wink.gif
I have no plans to go to any shows. It would apppear that Tuscon may be open to anyone. I'm not sure. I think you need to be a dealer to get into the other shows. Strict security.
smile.gif

Tough cookie, eh? Well, you are not the first one who noticed that
smile.gif
I was just teasing, sorry...
smile.gif

No need to apologize tough guy. You don't scare me.
smile.gif

You both scare me
frown.gif
not really Iam just becoming obcessed with posting on this forum and hadn't said anything for at least 5 minutes!!!!Rachel

Rachel, It's very addictive. You see, I have some work to do but still typing... Cannot resist
smile.gif

look at my eyes i have lost it already
smile.gif

We're just having fun.
smile.gif
Please do send some images of your jewelry, gems, etc. We'd love to see them.

Thats a B56 in Amethyst and Pearl
smile.gif
Oh also thanks for the link to the professional jewellery site. I have email the Las Vegas organisers and they are sending me info. So thanks sooooo much.I like this forum its good.Rachel
smile.gif

I will try to sort out some images tomorrow.Also please explain to me the rough rock thingy, I presume its your status. What are the categories???Rachel
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP